The new Snickers Kidnapping RPG

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Joe, Jan 18, 2007.

1. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Re: The new Snickers Kidnapping

Warrick rested his head on hers and sighed contentedly. He found himself drifting to sleep and quickly came to attention. He didnt want to be rude and just fall asleep on Catherine. He wanted to make sure she had his full attention. He loved her more than life itself.
    "I love you." he whispered in her ear and proceeded to kiss the skin below her ear.

2. Joe

Joe Witness

Everything was going perfect. Nick wanted everything just right, so he was happy to see that Sara really liked everything.

When the waiter came to the table to take their orders Nick allowed Christine to order first. After she finished the waiter turned to Nick to take his order. "Can I have the Roasted Tomato And Arugula Pasta but without Alloro please? Thank you sir." With that, the waiter left the table.

Nick noticed that Sara went back to looking out the window. Nick still felt so nervous with Sara. He really wanted to tell her how he felt, but he didn't know if he should.

He looked over at Sara and told her "Sara you look wonderful tonight." And with that, they band began to play Wonder Tonight. Nick gentally stood up and held out his hand. "Sara may I have this dance?" Nick planned for the band to play this song. He figured that this would be as good a time as any time finally tell Sara just how he feels about her.

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Catherine smiled as Warrick leaned on her. When she heard him say those three little words to her, her heart skipped a beat and she could have sworn that she was living in the dream world at the moment. She looked up at him and gave him a light kiss. "I love you too," she said as she grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch to sit down, since both of them were starting to tire out.

4. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

Sara looked over at Nick and smiled when he told her how wonderful she looked. Then, to her surprise, the jazz band started playing the song, 'You Look Wonderful Tonight," by Eric Clapton. Her eyebrows went up at Nick as he got out of his chair and offered his hand to her. He wanted to dance.

As romantic and charming as the night was turning out to be, Sara had to supress an outburst of laughter. Nick didn't know she had two left feet. He couldn't have, or he wouldn't have wanted to dance with her. The last time she danced was... with Grissom, actually, during her last year at the university at the 'Senior Dance.' In all of her clumsiness, she tripped over her own feet, which in turn, tripped Grissom, landing both of them on the table with all of the drinks.

"Nick, I really can't dance.." Sara said, blushing, a lot. Nick's expression saddened a little and Sara was quick to respond to it. "Nick, I really can't dance, but... maybe you can help me out with that," she offered.

5. Joe

Joe Witness

When Nick got up and asked Sara to dance Sara told him she couldn't dance. Nick responded to her statement "That doesn't matter, comeon." When she repeated he thought maybe this was her attempt at getting out of dance with him. Nick at that point wore his heart on his sleeve. He was visually upset. Just was he went to sit down Sara repeated herself one last time, only this time accepting his offer to dance.

Nick took Sara's hand and led her to a small section about twenty feet away from their table. He showed Sara where to place her hands, also placing his own of Sara's hips. He smiled as he looked into her eyes as they began to dance.

Nick knew that this would be the perfect moment to tell Sara how he really felt. His stomach was in knots as the two continued to dance. He could tell she wasn't the best dancer in the world but he didn't care at this point.

This was the moment he had to tell her. "Sara, I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I like you, a lot. I've wanted to ask you out for awhile, but I never had the courage to actually do it. I wanted to make this night perfect to show you how much I truly care about you. In my eyes Sara you can do no wrong, you are perfect." Nick's heart was beating out of his chest. He couldn't believe he jsut told Sara how he felt. Now he was left waiting for her response.

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Warrick collapsed onto the couch, taking Catherine with him. He felt their breathing slowly become more shallow. He wrapped his arms tighter around her and they just sat there as he waited for her to say something.

7. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

Nick grabbed Sara's hand and guided her to the dance floor, which happened to be a small clear space in the floor next to the jazz band playing on the little stage. He placed her hands, and then, his, in the appropriate places. They danced. Sara was excited that Nick was being such a romantic. She had no idea that he was sweet and charming to go out with. She thought he was more of a laid-back comedian, but she definately didn't mind this part of him.

The two swayed and turned in the middle of the floor. Sara stepped on Nick's expert dancing feet a few times, but neither really cared because both were less into the dance and more into each other.

Nick chose that time to pour his heart out to Sara. He told her that she was beautiful and perfect. She blushed a deep pink. She hardly knew how to respond, but luckily, she didn't have to. The waiter brought their food over to the table.

'Saved by the food,' Sara thought. She smiled at Nick as they walked back to the table to eat their meals.

Nick showed his valor by, again, helping Sara get seated. Sara wondered two things: how long they would be dating, and how long he was going to keep up the little courtesies. It was the little things that counted, and that she noticed, so she hoped they would never fade away.

"Mmm.. This is really good spagetti," Sara said, trying to fill the awkward silence. Then, she took a deeply inhaled breath, before continuing, "Okay, here's how it is, Nick. I really like you a lot too, that's why I'm here. I think you're a sweetheart, and you're pretty romantic too, which is always a plus. I know that you're a nice guy, and you're not going to try to manipulate me, or make me doing anything I don't want to, so I'd say, that you are quite the catch, Mr. Stokes," Sara said, analyzing everything. She couldn't help but analyze, she was a scientist.

8. Joe

Joe Witness

Nick finished pouring his heart out to Sara. The two continued to dance. He barely noticed that Sara was stepping on his feet. He was just caught up in the moment with Sara.

He waited for a response from Sara. Just as he thought he was going to get one, the waiter came back to the table. 'Shoot!' Nick thought to himself when he saw the waiter.

Nick smiled at Sara when they finished dancing. Nick took Sara's hand and guided her back to the table.

While the two were walking back to the table Nick thought to himself. 'I wonder what's going through Sara's head now that she knows how I feel about her.' Nick began to worry if he had made a mistake by telling Sara how he felt about her.

He pulled her chair out for her and then went to the other side of the table to sit down himself.

Neither one of them were talking at first. Nick began to worry if Sara was just finding a pleasent way to let him down easy. Finally Sara broke the silence with a comment about the food. "Wow, yeah this pasta really good too."

Just as Nick thought there was going to be another long pause of silence Sara began to explain how she felt. She told him that she liked him a lot. Nick's jaw almost dropped when he heard that. He couldn't believe that Sara really felt the same way about him. He was euphoric.

When Sara finished telling Nick how she felt he sat there for a moment to obsorb everything that just happened. They had both finished their meals. The waiter came to take their plates. The waiter then stopped and asked if they would like any dessert. Nick responded to the man "Could you come back in a few minutes?" The waiter kindly nodded and walked away.

Nick's mind was racing. He finally knew that Sara held the same feelings he had for her. He decided that now would be the best time to finally ask Sara if she would like to begin dating him. "Sara, in all of the places I've ever been, I've never met a woman like you. You are such a sweet person with a personality to match. You are radient. You light up every room you walk into. I can't think of another person I would rather be with than you. You make me smile everytime we are together. There is no other woman that even compares to you. You are just an excellent catch yourself Ms. Sidle. Sara, will you give me the honor of us dating?" Nick was so nervous he felt like he was a teenager again asking out the pretty girl that sat in fron of him in English class.

9. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

"Uh.. did you just ask to date me?" Sara asked, squinting her eyes at him. "See, that's why you're so adorable... you ask silly questions like that. Of course I will. I thought you'd never ask, before tonight.." She smiled at him, he really was adorable. She could hardly believe he actually asked her out. She, herself, had simply assumed they would be dating, since both of them had pretty much the same feelings for each other.

Just as she was finishing her thoughts, her cell phone rang. She was annoyed that someone had called her while she was at dinner with Nick. She looked at Nick apologetically as she bent down to her purse to get her phone.

"Hello," she answered icily. There was no answer. There was only a deep, erie breathing sound on the other end of the phone. "Oh, please, grow up. Seriously," Sara said into the phone. Whoever kept calling her was really starting to piss her off. She closed her phone and replaced it in her little bag.

"Sorry about that... Where were we?" Sara asked innocently. "Oh, right.. So, we're dating," Sara said with a toothy smile.

10. Joe

Joe Witness

Nick smiled from ear to ear when Sara answered his question. Sara was the most amazing girl he'd ever met, not they were dating. Nick figured that Sara would say yes, but he wanted to be sure. He never liked to assume anything about a situation. It was in his nature not to assume as a CSI.

"Well Sara, I just wanted to make sure." Just then Sara's cellphone went off. He couldn't believe it. What horriible timing. Nick heard Sara yelling at the person on the phone. Nick began to think if it could possibly be the same person that called earlier when they were together at the lab.

Sara finally hung up her phone. "Sara, did you only hear breathing on the other end?" Sara said yes. " When I left the lab and was at my house, someone called my cellphone and all I heard was breathing. Think it was the same person that called earlier at the lab?"

When Sara changed the subject and brought back that they were dating, NIck immediatly forgot about all of that and focused on the woman sitting across the table from him. " Yes we are dating. I couldn't be happier." He had anymore trick up his sleeve with the band. " Sara, with everthing you do, you continue to amaze me." With that, the band began to play Amazed by Lonestar.

Nick then stood but and ask Sara if she would like to dance again.

11. Wyoming

Catherine smiled a bit as she laid on top of Warrick on the couch. She was happy for once, and that sparkle that she had lost so long ago seemed to be returning to her eyes. She leaned her head on his chest and let out a small content sigh. Her heart fluttered as she felt Warrick's arms around her. She felt so loved when she was with him, and they'd barely just discovered their feelings for each other. She wanted a future with Warrick, and if she was feeling this way now, she wondered how much her relationship with him would grow.

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Warrick sighed and he wished that he could stop time right now. He wanted to relive this moment again and again. Here he was, with the woman he loved snuggled in his arms and he wasnt ready to let her go anytime soon. Their love for each other had just been newly exposed, he knew that and he didnt want to ruin it by taking things too fast. He rested his head on Catherine's and closed his eyes, soaking in the reality of this night and savoring the feel of her in his arms.

13. Wyoming

Catherine closed her eyes lightly when she felt Warrick's head on hers. She buried her nose into the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent. She couldn't believe that all of her dreams were coming true. Catherine leaned in and kissed his neck, then let her forehead rest in the crook of his neck. "I love you," she whispered softly as she picked her head up and looked into his eyes. She couldn't help but get lost in them, she'd always loved looking into them. Sometimes, it would help her just to get through the day.

14. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Warrick felt himself shiver when he felt Catherine's lips on his neck, her kiss was one with so much passion and sincerity...it was the kind of kiss he had always dreamed of. Their eyes locked again and Warrick let himself drift into her blue eyes, their vibrant hue enveloping him and taking his entire body captive.
    "I love you too.." he replied before nuzzling her head, breathing in the scent of her hair.

15. Wyoming

Catherine loved that he knew how to treat her. He was so gentle, so caring. He knew exactly what she wanted, and he gave it to her without question, she would do the same for him. He nuzzled against her, and she took the oppertunity to kiss his neck again. She then pulled away and cradled his head in her hands. She leaned in and planted a tender kiss on his lips. Her arms slipped around his neck as she kissed him with such a passion that she'd never felt before. The amount of love she felt for him was incomparible to Eddie, Warrick was much more valuable to her. He knew how to treat her right.