Dirty Dancing at the Rio - a cheeky GSR fic

Re: Dirty Dancing at the Rio

*claps* lets' form a line, I want a turn! <g> LOL I could definately deal with my mom's Dancing With The Stars love if he were there :D

MacsGirlMel said:
*claps* lets' form a line, I want a turn! <g> LOL I could definately deal with my mom's Dancing With The Stars love if he were there :D

As long as I'm at the front of it, let start the queue! Is Dancing With the Stars like our Strictly Come Dancing? Len Goodman is judge? I LOVE SCD!!

CSISidle, thanks for having a read. Glad you enjoyed it. Tell everyone on the Sara/Jorja thread to pop in for a little look! ;)

Erm, dunno. This one came from a tiny idea so who knows? Any ideas what I could do? Just watching Grease... 'You're the One That I Want...' :lol: My brain is a dangerous place to be!

this was a great story...sure it was OCC but who the heck cares?! lol

Grease? heck yes, CSI: LV Grease Musical lol

britfan now you have to do them in Grease

singing You're the one that I want

he he he :lol:

Brilliant Story....!!!
Getting hot flashes At The Very Thought
Of Salsa Dancing With Mr.Grissom.......
Hmmmmmmmmm.....*goes off into a little dream land*

Keep Up The Good Work!!!!

XxxxxxxxxxxX

a triumph britfan!!! excellent! who'dve thought griss would be so good at dancing. :devil:........*goes into world of my own*..dancing with griss* :devil:.....and 3,2,1 - i'm back in the room!

you must write another one now!

Thank you for the reviews! :D Makes it more fun!

With you, poppylvsgriss, my friend. With you! It may be too smutty to post though! :lol: :devil:

A Yorkshire Night Out! Hangovers, beer, falling over, sleeping in bus shelters, racing through the streets in a shopping trolley - I can see Griss doing that! :lol:

I am being drawn towards something based on You're the One That I Want. Song fic maybe? It's half term next week so I can do some proper thinking and creating! In between marking coursework etc!

I haven't checked up on this for a while - 200 readers! Wow! Thank you, one and all!

I have taken the advice from above and I am doing something along the lines of Grease. I'm using the song titles t influence ficlets. I've done Summer Nights which is GSR,, as is Hopelessly Devoted, but from Grissom's POV. There are Worse Things I Could Do is Cath centred and Greased Lightening is based on the lab boys. So hopefully, something for everyone!

Summer Nights may not make it here as it's erm, a little hot, but the other should.

I'll let you know when they are up!

And thanks once more for your comments and taking the time out to post them. Cheers, chucks!

woohoo more wonderful creations from britfan to look forward too :D about the summer nights one could we pm you for it??
cant wait for the new-uns if there any where near as good as this one (which they obviously will be) then we are in for a right treat :D

Course you can, chuck! Don't get excited, it sounds better than it actually is! The Summer Nights one may be OK on here anyway - no sex but a bit of lecherous imagery is involved, a bit more so that the DD fic.

I'll ask GGgirl to look it over and see if it is too randy for here. Believe me, she will know! :lol:

Back