CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Good luck with that :lol: I always say that and then fall of the wagon!! I am just way too curious when it comes to wanting to know what happens next!! :D

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah me too. I went a week once without checking TVGuide online for Mike Ausiello's info on CSIM...that was before I joined here...it was torture! Now I just come here :D

3. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

My friend and I was talking about CSI: Miami and she said she's heard rumours that the writers are killing Horatio off and that season 5 will be the last!! (I don't know where she heard it though)
    I really don't want it to be true becuase Miami is not only my favourite of the CSI's but is one of my all-time fave shows!
    Anyone else heard about this? (Sorry if this as already been mentioned in any other threads etc, I'M NEW! :D)

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

NO! *sinks to knees and cries and cries, almost jumps out of window, notices that she said "rumor"* Oh. Please ignore my obsessive reaction. IT'S NOT TRUE. They wouldn't do it to us. They couldn't. I love all the characters, personally, but w/o H the show can't continue, and CSIM is so popular, it would be really stupid to end it. It can't be true. *has insane reaction, runs around house asking confuzzled fam members if it's true, fam calls mental health pro...*
    It's not true. Thanks for pushing me off the deepend though. :D
    Ok, joking. Welcome to Miami, Callacrap enjoy your stay. Nice way to intorduce yourself, scaring us to death. Tell me if you get any more info. I'm sure it's not true though :D

5. delkolover

I highly doubt that is going to happen b/c the writers just signed entension contracts for the next 3 or 4 yrs as far as Miami is concerned....so why would they kill Horatio and end the show if they just signed those lucrative deals? Besides Miami is the most watched show in the world so I don't think they are ready to end it just yet.

But thanks for making me sit up straight this afternoon....things were getting a little boring at my aode :lol:

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I don't think that's going to happen at all. I know for a fact Ann Donahue just signed a big fat 4-year deal to stay on as showrunner or whatever she does. Definately just a rumor methinks. :)

7. Choco_Sushi_Nut

Choco_Sushi_Nut Dead on Arrival

ahh.. im soo incredibly excited for monday nites ep and the following mondays ep.. so crazy!! hope delko is okie.. my poor heart wont be able to take much. ;D

8. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

ok umm im pretty much caught up anf everything with no mans land... but wat about man down? is it like another one of those horatio's revenge type shows? like rio or somethin?

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

In regards to the rumours about Horatio's death, I highly doubt that will come anytime soon. CSI: Miami is riding high as not only Monday night's #1 show in the US but it also claims the dubious honour of the most watched American show in the world. If they were to kill Horatio off now, it would be suicide.

10. delkolover

I don't know about Man Down being another revenge plot for Horatio but Clavo is still on the run with a hostage (court clerk from No Man's Land) and Horatio has to find him. Meanwhile Calleigh and Ryan try to find the guy who shot Eric.

11. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Thanks CSIMiamiLover for the welcome, i apologize for the scare!! I talked to my friend about what she said and she said it's because David Caruso can't act!!! SO OBVIOUSLY, THE RUMOUR IS A LOAD OF CRAP!! They wouldn't kill off the main character of a number one show to improve ratings, it would just kill it! (Like EyeHeartH said)

12. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

umm question... i saw a preview of no mans land and clavo said somethin about..." shes got 5 minutes of air left".... wats that mean and whos SHE

13. delkolover

the SHE he is referring to is probably the court secretary that he kidnapped when he escapes in the "No Man's Land"

14. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

oo i c but ok wat clavo mean by 5 mins of air left is she like trapped in a box or somethin lol

15. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

I'm gonna cry, I love Eric. What gets me is these guys that H put away plot against him and end up getting a person close to him instead. (ex: Mala Noches shot H's wife when the green lit him). :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.