Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

the new layout is nice!
    that dog is a real cutie :)

2. iwatchtoomuchTV

iwatchtoomuchTV Dead on Arrival

okay...wanted to let u'all no i was still here! just been really crazy with school starting up again!
    SPOILERS

anyway...i loved internal affairs as an episode. i thought it was good. Esp the nat/haratio moments! And tonights Ep was GREAT!! i luved the Nat/Eric moment with 'you must have a sign on ur back' part! i enjoyed it. but i am soooo mad about the whole thing with Delko! hasnt he had enough to get along with!!! i hope karma comes back and bites that chick in the ASS!!

oh...and i tried out for "Moon Over Buffalo" i didnt get anything, but it's the first time i've ever been to an audition so i was really excited just to get a call back!

3. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

My friends, after tonight's episode, I think it's safe to say that Natalia is now officially a CSI. (Yay!)

I'd go into details, but it's late and I still have to shower and study for a midterm I'll be taking in nine hours.

I will say that I really loved the episode... Natalia had a lot of great moments and some funny lines with Ryan and Eric. Eva's deliveries were great throughout the hour.

Okay. More tomorrow. Sweet dreams to all!

I'm not very familiar with that one, but I do know that it's funny! And you definitely deserve a congratulations on your callback, especially since it was your first time. :D

4. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

I love that she is finaly in the field, and she is so sweet in it. I love this picture of her working and i love her any ways. Even when she makes some mistakes as Natalia its normal she is learning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

She was really great last night! Its nice to see her starting a friendship with Ryan! i found it really funny when she called him csi Wolfe and when he called her "my friend" that was cute! her moments with Eric were nice too!

6. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I agree, veggie. Natalia was pretty awesome in "Throwing Heat." She was cute. She was funny. Her interactions with Ryan and Eric were great. I want to see more of that Natalia.

I come bearing a couple things... First a picture I took from a video on YouTube. (Have you ever paused your television only to find the person on the screen with a really, really funny expression on their face?) Heeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeee'sssssss Eva!

And I found part of an old All My Children episode where Eva's character is piss drunk. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

Links removed by Mod

She's amazing.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Boa_Vista_Fan, I've removed the links to the YouTube videos you've posted due to potential copyright infrigement as it wasn't uploaded by the original network itself. I'll check into some things, but right now it's better safe than sorry. :)

8. Juma

Juma Police Officer

That photo is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!! Loved it.

9. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

I found some beautiful pics of Eva i loved them so i have to share it with you. She is so cute..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm starting to like Natalia more.

thank you for the pics Berylla She looks really lovely, a little sex kitten :D

eta: also thanks for the calleigh and natalia pics. Been looking for some :D

11. Choco_Sushi_Nut

Choco_Sushi_Nut Dead on Arrival

omigosh.. last weeks ep.. she was SOOO cute with eric.. teehee.. hiphip for flirting.. xDD .. squee

12. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

there's new stuuf on Eva's website. there's a article where she talk about how she try to balance her work life while n=being a single mom to her five years old! i have to say i have no idea how she mixed the two! it probalby help that Kaya is old enough to start school! Every single mom is a wonder woman to me!

13. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Yhansk veggie for the heads-up! I don't know either. My cousin due to a long series of unfortunate events has to raise her son without the presence of his father. It's very difficult.

She had the help of her mother until she died of cancer, and the rest of the family helps as well at times.

I'm sure Eva has help from her exhusband though :)
    and her family :) :)

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i loved last night episode! not a lot of natalia but it was quality time!!! she was great and i love it when she work with Ryan they are a great team!

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Is it bad that I pretty much only watch CSI miami because I like to look at her and Callie??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.