Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I haven't heard about this spoiler. Cath and Keppler have to take a shower together?!?!?! Is that what you mean?

2. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

they don't take a shower together! keppler just comes out of the shower in the lab and cath enters the room and then they talk about him being moved to the day shift...

3. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Well, all my friend told me was that it was not "part of the job" and that it is on a Keppler site. Not sure if that meant keppler.com, but how many keppler sites can there be? I can't get into that site from here. :mad: If anyone has any details, please post them. I like their dynamic and would almost ship them if he wasn't crazy and doomed.

Edit: Thank you cathwillows. That makes more sense. Though that IS part of the job so that's what I get for reading second hand spoilers.

4. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i think that's the scene your friend was talking about...i saw it on a preview vid on keppler.com...she asks him if she should talk to ecklie so that he won't be moved to day shift and can stay with the team, altough usually most new workers don't fit in but he does....and she says he should think about it and then leaves

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I have decided to bring the rules out for this thread for two reasons, 1. Alot of new folks here, welcome to ya!, and 2. Twice a small reminder had to be given so I thought a full reminder of the rules of this thread was better. Note there has been a change in the rules (Second to the last) but please be sure to get familiarized with them. ;)

Please Read All Of This Post, We Ask Only The Following Be Remembered:

• Even though we have a special spoiler code now it does NOT have to be used in here. Please do not post spoilers in un-marked threads there are alot who are avoiding them. While you can link to the lab to point out a spoiler or even use the code, this really should be the place for any or all spoiler discussions.
      If you should be asked about a spoiler in unmarked threads please send them into this thread for further discussion and let them know why so they understand.
    • List the Episode Name & if you can give a link to where you got it from, remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
    • Short Spoilers are good, But for the Long ones please give a short summery, a link to the spoiler & the episode name. -- Please be mindful of the *Copywrite* rule. If the site says it is copywritten its better to check if you can copy and paste and how much. Also be mindful of the Video rules as posted in the "Help Guide" located in this forum.
    • When discussing the spoilers its good to either quote some of the one your talking about, or put in the episode name, to avoid confusion. Please keep to the topic of spoilers.
    • Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep or ship, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • While everyone is entitled to their opinion and to disagree with the opinions, lets remember this is NOT a debate thread, this goes for Characters, Ships, episode vs episode. In saying that lets remember that this is for future episodes lets not let past eps, or single characters dominate.
    • IF there is already a discussion thread up for an ep, please discuss that ep in that thread, as this is for Future eps, not yet aired. -- This is for LV Only! Any Spoilers for Miami, and New york belong in their propestive forums and not in here if they are found in here they will be removed.

6. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i have a question... who whispered to keppler? is he like from a mental institute or somethin? cuz i watched the preview and i think hes gonna be a suspect in thenext case wen grissom returns

go here and press on the "watch a video preview" to c wat i mean VVVVVVVV

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It may have been in his mind, like maybe he is losing it or we are just now discovering he is crazy.

8. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Alright, I don't want to read through this whole thread, but who was that in the picture Keppler was looking at it last night's ep?

Thanks.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Don't think it's known yet...

I just read on Black tie affair , that Keppler will die in Law of Gravity but that his death was written two diffrent ways and one of them is suicide.

10. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

If this is true I wonder how much this is going to effect Catherine?!?!?!

11. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

I really was hoping there was a non-death one written. This is one of the very rare times that I wish I had not known a spoiler, when I read about his death a week ago.

Oh well, most of the time I can't help myself....but from the clips from whoiskeppler.com I'd lean towards is my his own gun, which would be sad.

I liked him these past few eppys.

12. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

So now they're having Cath drool over Keppy? CSI is gonna be the soapiest thing ever before it ends. :rolleyes: Gil, Sara and Greg in an love triangle, Keppy, Cath and Warrick in the other. Oh, that's so refreshing *pukes*

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I didn't see any hint indicating Catherine "drooling" over Keppler from the promo clip. They are talking about work, at work. As brass_lives said, it's part of the job. I suggest you watch the clip yourself before jumping to the conclusion.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Is anyone else here dying from the CBS clips on whoiskeppler (there are 6 for next weeks ep)...Seriously...Wow.
    When Kep is in that car, what is going on? He looks like he may be drunk, or just really depressed, or maybe hes commiting suicide, OD'ed on pills? I'm lost. What I'm pretty sure of though is that the locker room scene is way before that one...

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, watch it first. Keppler's shower is over and he is already dressed when Catherine enters the room.
    As usual some people want to make something out of nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.