Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

It's ok that's how I figure it too. The real ships always take the longest together. So with this logic it will of course be snickers in the end. I always thought them singing was cute, too! ;)

Heart you have such a :devil: mind when it comes to these two! Thank you!

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

ur only just noticing? :lol: im the queen of snickers smut apparently rofl, and im so damn ashamaed about it ... NOT!!!

if u want some snickers smut, just go to my lj and my smut table, there are currently 40 snickers smut stories up rofl, and they are average probs 2000 words haha... i cant write less lol

3. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

*whistles* Wow, what happened to our talkative thread, eh?

Well, let's get this party rolling again. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode (I think it's new). I'm still hoping that there is some continuation from last week's episode. I'm going to put this is a spoiler tag just to be safe:

Since Nick and Keppler are working together, I'm betting there is going to be A LOT of tension between the two...but that's just what I think. And because Sara is working with Catherine, ooh boy, there's going to be a hell of a lot of "I'm pissed at you right now" type talk.

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thanks for the spoilers :D

Ohh tension, i love it ;) there wasn't much of that when Nick and Sara worked on a case.

5. heartagram69

did they get ne scenes together? =(

6. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

*is sad* :(
    Well, there were NO scenes of Nick and Sara together, but what's worse is that there was no continuity (is that a word? Well it is now...). I mean, with how Nick and Sara acted last episode, you'd think that they'd still be on the edge with Cath and Keppler. But nooooo. Everything seems okay now. Urgh, it annoys me to watch shows that have no continuity (there's that word again! lol). Oh well, now I can only hope that next week's episode brings us some good scenes. Oh, and there was a scene of Grissom writing something to Sara....however I was partly sleeping so I don't know what it was about. One thing that was written was "I'll miss you" and then he was going to send it but stopped writing the address. So, I'm not sure what to make of that for our couple.

Anywho! I'm off to bed now. Hope the rest of you enjoy the episode!

7. heartagram69

kool, im scared coz i heard some lame ass scary rumour that sara moves to gris's *VOMITS* so that could be the adress bungle or something, but i HOPE/THINK that was a rumour rather then spoiler, it beter have been.

8. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Happy birthday Ali!

Yep that's right. We're going to get very good Nick/Sara scenes (at least judging from what I've read...somewhere.. PM me if you wanna know my source). Anyways, this is Empty Eyes we're talking about. Sara is going to be working closely with Nick during the entire ep. They get good moments (when he acts like the good friend) and not so good moments(when they disagree, but hey it could also be seen as a good moment). But the sad rumors are also true, at the end of the ep there's GSR. So basically it's like "One Hit Wonder" again, amplified. For those of you who haven't seen OHW, basically Sara spends almost the entire ep with Nick but in the end she spends a moment with Grissom.

9. heartagram69

cofi i loved you until i read the last few lines lol, oh well shit happens, ill just turn it off early, like al of season 7. yet another gsr moment stuck on the end of the ep because they couldnt fit it newhere else, its laughable really

but woot for snickers scenes!

10. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Thanks, Cofi!

I'm happy with the spoilers, quite frankly I'll take anything I can get in the way of Snickers scenes at the moment, and since GSR is canon, we are going to have to sit through some scenes with them, even if we aren't keen on it.

I'm actually quite fond on when Nick and Sara disagree. They are quite the opposite of each other in a lot of respects, especially in the way they go about their work. It make sense that they disagree, not in a horrible way, just a general sense. I love that Nick seems to be the only one who knows how to handle her in those type of situations (think 'Invisble Evidence'). So yeah, regardless of the ending, it's the best news we've had so far this season. :)

11. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I agree. When they disagree you can't feel the usual tension but the need to explain their own views to one another. And quite frankly that is the main reason why their provoked competition during their promotion pursuit didn't work out. They just agree to disagree and that's great.

So, no matter what I'm looking forward to see that ep, if it brings us classic Snickers moments.

12. heartagram69

i find that whenever nick and sara disagree they never get pissy or angry, and its always resolved by the end of the ep lol. its like a cute lil lovers tiff over what to have for dinner, lol.

and the good thing about GSR being canon? canon's backfire, hehe

but cant wait for caps of snicker scenes!

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

One minute they are mad at each other the next the are friends, then the next lovers :devil:

Some tension is good, like the sexual type that they have ;)

14. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Ooh Cofi thank you :D so maybe PM me with when this episode is supposed to air :) and maybe more info :D so I can plan ahead and make sure power don't go out :rolleyes:

but yeah no Snickers, no continuing with story line... oh well.

and since Valentines day is near, I see boxes of Snickers with hearts on them, thought that was cute :D... ooh idea for a new Snicker Banner :D

15. WVCrimeSolver

WVCrimeSolver Victim

Hey people! I haven't been on this forum long.. but I am a big Snickers fan! I think they would make a very adorable couple!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.