"Meet Market" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 28, 2007.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I think he's nice to Keppler because he doesn't really know him so he doesn't trust him that much. Catherine he's always had a lot of trust in so it came as a blow that she didn't trust him as much as he trusts her. I'd think we'd see more Redrum fallout in a one-on-one with Catherine than we would with Keppler.

Susan

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^It could the 'professional' nice. You know where you go to work and be sweet to your colleagues face and then go home and talk about what a son of a bleep that person is.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Course he could be nice to him cause maybe the eps were filmed out of order, and this one was before the last one when taped, Just a thought.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Knowing Nick he could also just be professional while at the scene. After all Nick obviously believes in the job he's doing and he's usually the consumate professional while at the scene.

Susan

5. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Besides, Nick's just too nice and polite anyway to not be polite to Keppler, even if he doesn't like him very much.

Can anyone put the direct links for the videos of this episode on whoiskeppler.com? I can't seem to find them.

6. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Nick has always been pretty good at working professionally regardless of who he is with at the time. His character is more in line with Sara's as an internal stewing type rather than one that acts out a grudge on the fly. Plus, in true professional fashion, work is work and personalities are what you deal with after that.

This may also be where we get to see Keppler either as a decent CSI with a weird bent, or a true nutjob that we will all be happy to see move off to day shift next week.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nick is too nice to Keppler, doesn't mean he trust him or he probably know that Grissom is coming back soon.

O/T- My mom use to work at K-mart and Wal-Mart, she has to be nice to the customer then she come home not nice. That normal for people who work all days has to be nice to people.

Back on Topic, I wondering if Nick is still talking to Catherine or it going to take him a while to trust Catherine again?

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I'd rather see them spend some time working on it, or it would be unrealistic. But then again, TPTB seem quite good at inconsistency. LOL.

9. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

If I'm not mistaken, isn't that Keppy's dead girlfriend? I thought we were getting his flash backs in Law of Gravity. :confused:

eta: because getting his "flesh backs" is something entirely different.

10. Destiny

Wynterblue Yes I believe it is, and I believe her father is the one who has been calling and leaving messages for keppler. ;)

As to LOG that is being discussed in the spoiler lab. ;)

11. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

So am I. I hope their case has some humor in it. I have only seen the umbrella teaser so I'm fairly unspoiled for this one, but I'm looking forward to it.

So would I. I don't see Cath mentioned in the synopsis. Even if it's a Cath-light episode, it would be nice to see some interaction between the two of them. Nick isn't the type of guy to hold a grudge. He went well out of his way after Grave Danger to go talk to his abductor's daughter and gave her a nice pep talk about letting it go. He should be the last one to want to hold it against Cath for any length of time. I *really* hope the writers do a good job of following through this time.

12. Destiny

LMFAO I love the commerical for this ep, they find the umbrella in the autopsy and Keppler opens it, flash to doc and blood on him, and keppler says "I guess this is bad luck". :lol:

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I know, it's hilarious! it's on the whoiskeppler site, i saw2 it a few days ago.

14. GregsLoveChild

GregsLoveChild Dead on Arrival

lol i havent seen this one yet

15. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

Hey guys. CBS downloaded a clip from Meet Market to youtube.
    It's the gigilo case w/Sara. I have to be honest, I thought it was kinda boring. Between the gigilo's drone and Sara's lilt, it really has a slow pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLX1U4TgqmM