Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

I like that Adam is slightly more fashionable than he has been in other episodes, but you're right -- his place is in the lab. Throwing him out of his comfort zone is amusing to watch, but like Sid's "creepy place," too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

I think that Adam's character could become horribly mixed up if he did become a CSI, but I think that developing him in the lab as a full-fledged cast member wouldn't be a mistake. I wouldn't mind seeing him more often, as he always contributes positively to the team AND to the episode, and I think for one it would be interesting to have a main cast member who isn't a CSI.

Also, I think AJ is more than capable of handling bigger storylines or further development for Adam. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it: a case somehow featuring Adam would probably make for a great episode, and would be a good way to show what a vital part of the team the tech can be.

Whew, there's a lotta love in this thread. I'm shameless about Adam-love tho.

2. detectdevotion

So sad...all the way back on the second page...

Well, here are some pics to rejuvinate this place:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Very cute pics. Wish there were more.

4. detectdevotion

There are, I'm just lazy! Credit where it's due: I got them from Fay through livejournal. Here are the rest that I've got from the batch:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

They are so so so adorable. They should hang out more! Actually, they've been running all over LA together, from what I hear...awww, AJ and Carmine: BFF! :rolleyes:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

And to give credit where credit is due, I got them from the Carmine Fan Gallery. :lol:

I love those pictures. It's great to see people just hanging out. ;) (Of course, we probably wouldn't get any pictures of AJ if Carmine weren't there. :lol:)

Adam is definitely getting a bit sexier on the show, but I agree that I don't want them to take it too far. I love Adam in the lab, and I'd hate for them to turn him into the red-headed Danny-clone. That just...wouldn't work. :lol: I'd still love him, of course, but the character wouldn't be the same.

Sometimes it sucks when a character becomes popular, because the writers just can't help themselves, they have to mess with a good thing trying to make it 'better,' when in fact they risk losing something essential in the process...

6. Faylinn

More than 24 hours, so I'm kinda-sorta double-posting. :p

I finally got my ass over to AJ's website. Good stuff over there. The song that plays when you go on is now stuck in my head. I like it. I wish there was something on there that gave a bit more information about it. ;)

The voice overs had me giggling. Only AJ could say 'Old Spice' and I'd find it amusing. :lol:

The clips from various movies/shows definitely show AJ's acting range really well. :D The one from "The District" was kind of...well, if you see it you'll know what I mean. :lol:

The pictures are, of course, hot. :devil:

Speaking of pictures, I don't think I've seen these two before. They're apparently from the "Home of the Brave" premiere:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know about you, but my inner-mother just wants to feed the man. So damn skinny! :lol:

*song is playing over and over in my head* Damnit! :lol:

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

The website is really cool. If they actually update it with new stuff (unlike someone else's who's stuck in early 2006 *cough*Carmine*cough*) the man will become my new hero! :D

8. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Fay, your inner-dirty girl wants to do naughty things to him, ;) last time I checked anyway... :devil: But of course, can't blame ya, the man is worthy! (trying to keep it PG-13!)

His site is great too! Thanks for posting the link!

9. Faylinn

Well, I didn't say anything about my inner-dirty girl, Thumpy. :devil: I think that all goes without saying. ;) Hehe.

Haha, Orison. :lol: Let's hope he updates, then. :p

ETA: Ugh, I hate to edit 12 hours after making the post, but I FOUND THE SONG!

Yes, I'm that excited. :lol: It didn't take that long, either, when I actually went hunting. :p Anyway, the song that plays when you go on AJ's website is "You Can Bring Me Flowers" by Ray LaMontagne, from Till The Sun Turns Black. Gooood song. :D

10. detectdevotion

It's a great album! I picked it up a couple months ago and I adore every single track.

Also, those are some utterly amazing pictures, and I wanna feed him to. And then hug him. For starters. :devil:

I miss our boy! He better be in this week's episode, or I'll be a sad girl.

11. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Well, your wish was granted, detectdevotion! Adam was in 'Some Buried Bones' quite a bit. His hair was still strangely tamed -- not fluffy like I remember it. Or, was it always like that and I'm just being a blonde right now? :lol:

But poor Adam! It broke my heart learning he came from an abusive household. I guess in a way it make sense with his jumpy, jittering nature, but I'm glad to see he got out from under his father's thumb before anything serious happened (that we currently know of, at least).

I still wanted to hug him though. :(

Though on a last random note, it's nice to see Adam's gained some popularity on the board. He seems to generally consist of positive notes. :)

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Well, sometimes it takes time to get your fangirl crush going... ;)

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah I wanted to hug Adam too. And that would explain why he is so jumpy but I also think its nerves. Also explains why he likes Mac so much almost like he would have liked Mac to be his dad. Ah that's sweet.

14. Nim

Nim Pathologist

He was great :) so many lines and scenes for Adam.
    And that thing about the bully dad :(

[​IMG]

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I love how Adam has been getting more screen time! I don't want him to become a full-CSI because I think it would detract from his character, but more in-lab screen time would be great. I think A.J. does a great job with this role.
    The tidbits of character development that have put in for Adam have really drawn me to his character. The bully father comment was well done, as if in passing, but still made an impact on the audience as well as to the other characters in the scene.
    Hopefully, we will continue to see more of him in future eps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.