"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WBGal

WBGal Hit and Run

Not only is Gary rhe sexiest man on the planet (... don't know why People magazine hasn't picked up on that yet!!!) But he makes the sexiest music!! I downloaded a bunch of his tunes on iTunes. He records under the name Kolade. You gotta go check it out! WHOO HOOO!

2. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Yay, I'm happy to see all the friendly faces keeping Warrick/Gary's thread going. Seems the old crew has gotten sucked into what's commonly referred to as 'life' :p Well, I know I have.

*eyes Hottie_Cath* leave it to you to bring them heinous pics here. :rolleyes: *sticks out tongue* (don't worry folks, Hottie and I have an understanding -she understands how to torture me :lol:) I happen to have nonwater-marked versions but you couldn't pay me to post them *rubs Gary's tummy and spits at Lisa* :mad: lol, yeah I took the New Year pics rather hard initially but had fun noticing his added weight in Redrum. I saved this pic as 'Tubby' LOL

[​IMG]

Thanks to AngelEyez for the screencap and this much better looking pic of Gary in Nov below :cool:

[​IMG]

lol, looks like Gary's hanging around George again. He's gotta b pointing at someone and doubt its the gf. Matter of fact, I'm not all that convinced Lisa is someone more than who to spend some off time with till I hear it from the man himself. For crying out loud, he was just kissing someone else in August! Gotta love the single life :lol:

ETA oh and speaking of George and Gary... those of you who love the bond between Warrick and Nick should check out my same username at the Who is Keppler site. I guarantee at least a smile! :D (please edit if this isnt ok Destiny/Tally. I wasn't sure the next time I'd come on to check for your replies in PMs if I sent one so I took a chance. No disrespect intended)

3. Dementia

Dementia Dead on Arrival

*lol* I love the fact that George has his hand on her stomach, as if they're expecting a love child or something...

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Non taken you can talk about whoiskeppler.com all we ask is that its remembered no spoilers in regular threads. ;) I did answer your Pm and Welcome back.

5. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

*lol* I love the fact that George has his hand on her stomach, as if they're expecting a love child or something...

[/QUOTE]

I know I'd sure as hell like to be Jorja in that picture. The fact that he's doing that is sooo cute. I think I've seen pictures of Gary/Marg in almost the same pose and it's just so damn sweet. I know I haven't been here in a long time but honestly I've gotten kind of pulled away from CSI [I still watch just not as often as I was] due to my love of L&O: SVU. But I'm working my way back so I hope to see you all more often.

.:Rose:.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

While you haven't been here along time, I need to advise you and remind others, we do not ship real life actors, and ship discussions not pertaining to a certain ep goes in SC. ;)

7. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Thanks D!

And just to reinforce how yummy Warrick looked in Redrum (even with the belly! :D)

[​IMG]

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

LOL. Love that cap.

Btw, Gary's movie with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis already has a trailer. I think I saw a glimpse of Gary in it. :lol:

9. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Thanks Rissa. Yay I can see his hair! :lol:

And this is dedicated to ruzila , because she's a big fan of pics like this;

[​IMG]

Yep, Dorky Tubby! :lol:

10. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

11. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

A present for me? You shouldn't have... No, really... You shouldn't have :rolleyes: lol

Hey, it's just another reason to love Gary! Usually beautiful people have an image they wanna play up to. Gary's happy being himself. *rubs his belly* :lol:

I never thought I'd miss season 1 so much...

[​IMG]

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I had to come out of hiding after that. :lol: :lol: You are fearless to post a picture like that and dedicate it to Ru... :D Very funny.
    Also, hi guys! Missed me? ;) Finally, I still like Gary, tummy or not! Not that I wasn't shocked when I first saw it but I'm over it now. I think...

13. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Gotta love how humble you are. Of course I had to! :p

And yum, what a great picture. Awesome belly... I can't wait to see him back in this shape (or similar). Yep, I am a firm believer he'll go back to that. Right? *worried look*

:devil::devil: Yep, fearless. I might go and check if I have more! :lol::lol:

Of course we missed you. We can't just have this Mr Tubby era without your reaction. :lol: :lol: J/K!

Seriously, you get a "welcome back" hug. :lol:

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ROFL at dorky tubby *giggle*

He did get some actual screentime last night. Not bad if you ask me...

15. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.