Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

xcuse the second post just want to say ... woohoo it worked.Thanks Fay :D :D :D

sing with me...I can post pic-tures, hey,I can post pic-tures.

about time, it's hard to figure out damn it :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not a problem, I'm glad it worked. ;) Those keychains are pretty awesome--I wouldn't want to use them, though, they might get scratched up. :lol:

I love the pictures you posted, tiara. *drools* And you know, when I look at the one you lightened, I suddenly have the mental image of Carmine as, like, one of the Three Musketeers or something. :lol:

3. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Woah, pixies THANK-YOU!!!! Very, very kind of you :D

Well I'll take the man any way I can get him :devil: but I must admit to being rather keen on the S3 glasses...

4. CynRyn

CynRyn Witness

*dancing in a one person conga line for Tiara*

5. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Well, been gone for a day and my morning eye candy just popped up on the PC screen. Thank the heavens above for good college PCs that run right. *giggles evil like*

I also found some youtube videos of Danny. The end of the episode where his brother is in the hospital and the one where he takes his shirt off. :D :D :D

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

What's up, Tiara, starting an Ebay business? :lol:

I must be in a bitchy mood today because what I notice most when the pic is lightened is the lighting set-up. It makes me think good thing they combed his hair forward or the key light would be shining right on his resceeding hairline. :lol:

That IS beautiful! I love the lighting on that pic ... and the smile.

Nope. Not all of us. I've long maintained the unpopular view that he looked like a Hollywood Blvd. man whore at that photo shoot. Not interested. ... See, I am bitchy today. :lol:

Yep, I got it. All 300+ pages of it. :lol: Thanks. Haven't gotten to the "good parts" yet. ;)

7. CynRyn

CynRyn Witness

I don't know about that whole shoot but this pic bugs me a little. He looks like he's wearing eye liner. Is he channeling Dave Navarro/Jared Leto or something? Don't get me wrong I think both of those guys are insanely hot. It's just not "his look" you know? I don't think it suits him. He doesn't look to happy about it either. LoL :lol:

Now if he washed off the makeup and did this shot with a smile on his face... mmmmmmmm... yeah... that'd be goooooooood. hehe :devil:

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:devil: I agree. hmmm....*ponders evil plan then mentions....* I had a Carmine/Danny dream last night! :D *drools* No eyeliner either lol :p

9. MrsGiovinazzo

Agreed. I'm certainly not opposed to the visual of him on a bed. I just don't like to see him like that. Hose him off and make him smile, then I might be interested. ;)

10. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

11. tiara4carmine

Fay - I love that pic I lightnend, you can see he 's not even looking at the camera and his eyes look so deep. I'm not using the keyrings cause I don't want to scratch them.

CynRyan - forming the conga line with ya :lol:.
    It does look like Carmine's wearing eyeliner, but maybe that was just so his eyes would stand out more or the photographer wanted that sort of rough sex god look, who knows. :lol:

Mrs.G - I actually do sell on Ebay :lol: but these babies are not being sold, they're just for me :D
    It's true, the poor boy does have a receding hairline but at least the gold was highlighted in his hair to make him look better. :lol:
    My fav pic, Baby Got Halo, that's why it's my avvie, God I love that pic of him, in fact I think it's the best pic I've seen of him. Just makes me melt into a puddle of goo.
    Hollywood Blvd Man Whore - maybe that should be a new thread name :lol: as I said above maybe that was the look the photographer was after *shrug* who knows, all I know is that is the pic that inspired "Vegas" the man. He's the rough sex god itallion stallion that makes my novel. :devil:

And what do you mean you haven't gotten to the "good parts"
    :confused: :confused:
    They start on page 14 :confused: :confused:

Unless of course your version of "good parts" and my version of "good parts" are completely different :confused:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    obviously my sex isn't good enough :( :lol:

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Pixies.. thought id add to your gorgeous pic of Eye Candy ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And how could we forget this landmark picture?! ;) :devil:
    [​IMG]
    ooooooh veeeeeeeeeeeerrrry nice!!! hehe

13. MrsGiovinazzo

:lol: I read the first 10 pages immediately, but haven't been able to get back to it yet. :( The character comes in at page 9 and is doing the nasty by page 14? :lol: That's awesome. You go, girl. I'll have to pick that back up tonight. :devil:

14. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I agree with those who say Carmine shouldn't be wearing eyeliner in that photo. If anyone is gonna be wearing makeup in the relationship it's gonna be me :lol:. Besides, he already has naturally beautiful eyes so I'm cluess as to why they would play them up with eyeliner. Well, unless they're going for the Captain Jack Sparrow look & in that case they've succeded :lol:.

15. tiara4carmine

Mrs.G - oh he's definitely doing the nasty ... all hawt, nekkid, wet and hard nasty
    :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Mind you I was hoping that once you started you couldn't stop :devil: :eek: :lol: since you are part of the books demographic, but I completely understand that you have priorities over Carmine. :lol:

And yes, the sex is pretty awesome if I do say so myself
    :devil: :eek: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.