Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Whine, whine, whine Team Cleanshaven. The beard may be ugly, but it's still better! *stubborn face*

Anyway - yeah. I'm really hoping he takes a weedwacker to that thing soon.

For Sara's sake, really. And by that I mean Jorja. And by that I mean I'd like for her face not to be sandpapered.

Because I don't know if I can support a beardburned ship.

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

:mad: :eek:Holy shnizit!!! He looks like that notorious homeless college professor!!! (There are lots of those where I live.) KEEP THE CHIN CLEAVAGE! Cause I like it that way damnit :p

I mean, if I were Sara at this moment, looking at his picture, I would tell him to stay at Williams. No doubt about it. Plus I'd have like insane beard burn-obvious and painful. I mean, that thing isn't even a beard...It's like he grew a bush and glued it to his face. He probably keeps a collection of bugs in there. Eeew. Okay. I'll go complain somewhere else now.

Maybe Grissom and Nick had the "Who can pump out the worst hair ever" contest. Grissom just won. Okay, I'm really gonna stop now.

I'm hoping that since we're getting our Sara!Drama now, we won't be getting it later from the MCSK, though it's been seeming like everything pointing in that direction. Maybe we (the gsr community) will get the hug scene, and they'll chop the apartment (though the man needs a shave, bad.)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Shipwrecked I'm sitting her cracking up :lol:.. another description of his.. "whatever" :( look's like a "homeless college professor" :lol: so here's a strip of 3, which one does he look better in..DUH :rolleyes:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

lol @ the on-going battle between clean-shaven and bearded. Ah it's nice to be bifacial :D

The double episode of Bodies in Motion 1 and 2 was bloody awesome. Sara and Grissom both looked fantastic and the couple of itsy bitsy shippy moments between them was really cute. But I could help but wish he/she would have made some comment about themselves when they had the 'out of suspects' scene near the end of part two. He says that he'll take care of it, and I would have loved for him to say 'I'll see you at home later' or Sara to have said 'you're coming home soon, though, right?' *sigh*

And now it's time for another GoScaR poll ;) (by the way, Unfriendly Skies is currently leading the pack in the 'Funniest GSR Moment' category with 34%)

5. katjo

katjo Witness

Time of Your Death has got to be the best eye sex I have ever seen anyone give. The only man on this earth that I think has sexier eyes and sexier gray hair than Billy P is Richard Gere. My god that man gives me goosebumps.

6. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

I voted for Time of Your Death...I love the way Sara smiles at him. Best look ever.

After seeing at the new beard I think I've got to go with cleanshaven. He can definitely work the 'I'm a dark, sexy man' look, but without the beard he is so boyish sometimes and I love that. So Team Cleanshaven it is.

Oh, awesome beard description Shipwrecked. Love the part about the bush. lol

7. less_than_rach

less_than_rach Civilian

I guess this would be Team... Semi-Bearded? ?

But, generally speaking, you can sign me up for Team Cleanshaven. For sure.

I read a very interesting column on the TV Guide website that seems to confirm the whole Sara shaving the beard off scene. "Sara and Grissom are going to engage in an intimate act that involves her taking a sharp object to his neck." Those unspoiled people must be wayyy confused. : ]

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay guys. first of all i shouldn't be complaining. he's most probably signed for S8, he's back from his sabattical, GSR is more than canon. you can't have everything. i'm sure he won't keep that beard this long forever or maybe he'll shave it off altogether. it's not such of a big deal. at least from what i'm seeing the beard is not white which would be even worse. so whatever. oh god, i don't believe i just said whatever about my luv's hair *sigh* what's happening to me?

anyway. the wicked sarah told be Da Spoiler claiming it SO won't be aired so she can tell me about it. so, here i am - spoiled *the world collapses*

so she was to shave his beard huh? okay this is just plain hilarous. were they planning on showing the whole process or just Sara with cream and razor ready to rrrrrruuumblee? darn, i was quite close when i said she's gonna shave him at his sleep. anyway, i want it to happen. i don't freakin care if it's OOC or anything. I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. cuz i want the beard gone and also i want to see them domestically again. but sarah convinced me that it WON'T happen, and that's basically why i know this. therefore, i'm dissapointed - it would be an awesome scene.

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Adz... You just posted a SPOILER box. WHAT!?

But I do agree the beard has gotten a little out of hand in the pictures I've seen. Grissom's coming back a wooly mammoth. His woman is going to have to tame him... Ok, that sounds much more dirty than intended.

For the Poll, I am ALL about the TOYD. Oh, my, gosh, he was about to jump across that table, pull her up and pin her down. That was just such a crazed sexy look. LONGING. TOYD is the episode of desire and love. Loving desire. YUM.

10. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Oh for Pete's sake... now we've got Team Semi-bearded! Do I now have to change my team name to "Team Trifacial"?!! :) (I keed, I keed!)

BTW, I'm also Team NO FRIGGIN' BABIES!!! and Team Unspoiled. For anyone keeping track. Maybe a tally of this should be the first new post of subsequent threads?

Adzix, I figured that if you could read that spoiler, so could I:

HA-HA!!! She really was going to shave his beard! That is HILARIOUS!!! Sarah, is that why you asked me if I was stealthily reading the spoilers? Because I swear to God, I had NO clue that such a scene was in the works when I put it on the thread as speculation. But as WP currently looks as though he's ready to film Deliverance II, I really hope that he at least changes the beard in the near future if he doesn't actually shave it off.

11. Desertwind

I picked "WTG" and 'TOYD" exremely sexy scenes, with the awesome twosome :p and here's a pic, with both[​IMG]

MY FAVS

12. katjo

katjo Witness

Oh my Gosh! I almost peed myself when I read that. :lol: Wonder if WP knows how to play the banjo ewwww or even worse squeal like a pig since he's been to Lady Heather's chamber of torture. roflmao :D I need sleep.

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Adzix you read this spoiler WoW!!! Is because these scenes i read spoiler , so funny .I'm not trying to convince you a read always spoiler LOL. The Both sides have good suffs..you need choose.

the beard 's scene ...i'm not grillow,God knows, but i remember the scene in formalities(Bloopers). How many times Marg tried make that tie in Billy. Can you guys imagine they really doing the whole process LOL Director guiding Jorja ... she cannot make a mistake..ahhhh I WANT so much this scene!!!! i don't care if is OOC

for the poll WTG and TOYD too. I love that looks

14. Desertwind

Can't wait to see the well, SPOILER^^

Is Sara really going to shave off the "shaggy beard" wow the controversary this will cause.. WHOOPEE.. for us,, to bad for the rest

Sarah your mailbox is full, won't accept any more messages :(

15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

me too i want to see the bloopers this secene realy funny sure ;) i think that the tie scene and the shave is very different cause the way of catherine is more sexy and the way of sara is reallly really sweet , for my very diferente for the performance of jorja *she is special* ;) :) only i hope that they donĀ“t cut the shave scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.