My First CSI story. CSI: Own Risk

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by RIPTimSpeedle, Aug 21, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nice work :)

2. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

It's good to see you got through your tough spot. Can't wait for more.

3. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

The Las Vegas Police Department. It's very busy with people passing through dectectives and police officers walking past talking and discussing cases they are working on. The walls are a grey painted tone giving the place a cool if not even a little cold feeling. There are also a couple of people on the bench nearby as Jim Brass walks over to the main desk where Grissom and Horatio are standing there talking. As Brass walks over he is rubbing his head with his left hand. He stops as he gets to Grissom and Horatio. Horatio just finishes speaking to Grissom as Brass walks over they both turn to Brass. Brass puts his hand down to his side as Grissom still holds a folder in his hand. Horatio nods in the direction of Brass. Brass looks over at both of them.

BRASS: So have you made any progress?
    GRISSOM: Careful Brass your starting to sound like the Chief.
    BRASS: Well that's who i just got off talking on the phone to.
    GRISSOM: Well at least you don't have to put up with Conrad Ecklie.
    HORATIO: That makes two of us.
    BRASS: So what have you got?
    GRISSOM: Not much. Nick and Calleigh are working on the evidence we collected from the suspects apartment.

As the group are taking a man walks in. The man is in his late 40's wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt with a brown jacket. The man is also wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses. The man is holding a package. He walks straight towards the desk as Horatio spots him. Horatio glances over at Brass and Grissom to look at the man. Just as the man gets to the counter he places the package down on the desk and begins to turn away. Horatio steps over to the man as Brass takes a couple of steps to the side of the man. Horatio reaches slightly for his weapon while Brass gets a grip on the handle of his sidearm.

HORATIO: Sir may i help you?

The man takes another step away from Horatio and Horatio reaches his arm out to grab the man's shoulder. Suddenly the man spins his whole body drawing a weapon with his right hand and begins lifting his aim towards Horatio. Brass like lighting is already pulled his sidearm and is aiming for the man but Horatio is just as quick. Horatio's hand grabs onto the shooter's hand and twists it hard towards the floor. Within a second Horatio has put his foot to the right side of the man and with his other hand shoves the man hand squarely in the middle of his chest. The man is knocked backwards and is out balanced by the Miami CSI. The man falls backwards as he grips the gun tightly in his hand. Horatio holds the man's hand with the weapon down as Brass steps forward pointing his sidearm right into the man face.

BRASS: Drop the weapon!
    HORATIO: Let it go.

The man lets the weapon go and Horatio takes it and aims it at the man while Brass pulls a set of cuffs out and rolls the man onto his front while he cuffs him. Grissom steps over and pulls out a latex glove out of his pocket and puts it on. He steps over and grabs the package a medium brown envelope. Grissom carefully pulls the opening tab off as Horatio turns round to look at the contents. Grissom then tips the envelope and at first nothing comes out. He taps the envelope and out falls four badges. Horatio glances up at Grissom with a look of worry and a little sadness showing in his features. Grissom quickly steps forward and in between Brass and Horatio as Brass lifts up the cuffed perp. Grissom pulls the man's hat off and then his glasses. He is looking straight into the face of David Dacson. The main suspect.

GRISSOM: Where are my CSI's Dacson?
    DACSON: I ain't telling you nothing Grissom.

Horatio steps forward and gets right in Dacson's face almost glareing at him.

HORATIO: Get him out of here.

Grissom turns round as Brass begins to lead the perp away as two more officers come over to assist him. Horatio turns looking at the back of Grissom with a look of sorrow in his eyes. Grissom is stareing down at the badges. The badges of each of the four missing CSI members.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm glad they catch the guy that kidnapped CSI. I hope they find them before it too late.

5. ButterFlied92

Ahh! You've made a come back, keep it up! Very well done, as usual.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nice, as always...I just hope they find out about the two that are okay soon, they need the good news lol. Then they can find the other two.

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

nice details update soon.

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hey there RIPTimSpeedle :). Thanks for the IMs :D. I have finally found time to read your FF and I have to say, I'm enjoying it so far. So Full of things that the real show will never give us. Nyahahaha! Looking forward to updates. :D

9. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

A small room in the Las Vegas Police Station. The room has a small metal table in the centre with two chairs at one side and one chair on the other side. Behind the single chair they have a small row of windows high into the top of the wall. The door to the room is behind the two chairs with a glass panel coming up from halfway up the door towards the top. There is a large mirror on the right wall as you enter the interrogation room. Apart from the windows the only source of light is the long tuberal lights which lights up the face of David Dacson. David Dacson is now wearing light blue overalls instead of his clothes. Dectective Jim Brass sits across the table from David Dacson as does Gil Grissom. Just to their right Lt Horatio Caine is looking away from the suspect and is looking through the two mirrored glass.

BRASS: So David let me get this straight. Cause it's just coming together in my head. You kill Lee Paulson to get a CSI to come out to the scene and when you got two CSI's you thought you won the lottery. But by then you already had one CSI. Then you thought why not take them all. So you take another. Then you think hey why not have one more. So you kill the Mayor and get the next CSI that comes along. but you didn't get Nick did you. Cause he fought back.

DACSON: I didn't get him cause he ran. He didn't fight back.

Brass leans over the table standing up getting right in Dacson's face. As Dacson stares at him.

BRASS: If it was me you would be dead now.

Grissom glances over at Brass as Brass steps out from behind the table standing at the side of it.

GRISSOM: Just tell me where my CSI's are?

DACSON: So their your CSI's?

GRISSOM: Where are they?

DACSON: Are you having flashbacks Grissom. I heard about your CSI in the paper. What was his name Nick Stokes. He was kidnapped right.

GRISSOM: Dacson i don't have time for this where are my CSI's?

DACSON: How did it feel to have your little Poncho buried alive?

GRISSOM: What? Brass can i have a word.

Both Grissom and Brass walk into the corner of the room as Grissom leans in to whisper into Brass's ear. Horatio turns round watching them.

GRISSOM: None of the details of Nick's kidnapping got released to the papers.

DACSON: It's a good job you found out about the C4 charges below the coffin. It must of been awful looking into that glass coffin and not being able to help him.

Grissom looks over at Dacson as Dacson begins to speak. As soon as Dacson finishes Grissom steps over and leans over the table looking Dacson right in his eyes.

GRISSOM: How...Where are my CSI's Dacson?

DACSON: I ain't telling you nothing.

Grissom breaths for a second regaining his composure. Still looking Dacson straight in his eyes. Grissom speaks low and carefully.

GRISSOM: You know it really doesn't matter if you tell us or not. Cause i have your clothes and they will tell me where you have been in the last 24 hours.

DACSON: You may want to hurry before it's to late.

Grissom turns round and heads out the door. Brass stands by the doorway as Horatio walks round the table and walks behind Dacson. Suddenly Horatio grabs Dacson by the back of his black hair. He pulls his head by forcing Dacson to look Horatio straight in the face as Horatio looks down at him.

HORATIO: You better hope for your sake that those CSI's are still alive or am going to make it my personal mission to get you.

Just then the door opens and Grissom is standing there with a police officer. Both Horatio and Brass look over at Grissom.

GRISSOM: PD Just received a call. A man out walking his dog has found Catherine and Warrick.

Dacson mouth opens wide for a second and then his face turns into a sly smirk.

DACSON: But where are your other two CSI's Grissom?

10. melbel

melbel Pathologist

it';s good

11. ButterFlied92

Wow, very well written as always. You're doing an awesome job with this story.

12. melbel

melbel Pathologist

please dont send me pms about this i'll check it out for my self.

13. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

What a great Fanfic.

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow its great... more....

15. GregsLoveChild

GregsLoveChild Dead on Arrival

im still reading it but sofar its pretty good!