Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

The episode was great. I wish we could have seen more of what happened when Matt tried to convince his wife that he could read people's thoughts. I wonder if we're going to see any more of that? I desperately want the two of them to work it out.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Hi i just recently got into Heroes (thank you yourtvlinks) and i love it.

Tonights episode was fantasic, it would be a shame if the baby wasn't Matt's though.

My fav character though is Hiro, he is so adorible and geeky.

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I about died laughing when Claude said, "Fantastic. You're one of those." LOL! Doctor Who fans will know what I'm talking about...

Good ep, but slow. Could do without the whole Nikki/DL/Micah storyline, at this point. But I love that this episode was really domesticated. We got to see a lot of things that were part of everyday life... Like dealing with a leaky sink, trying to set the clock back two minutes to save money, lighting a cigarette with your fire fingers... Nice to see that these powers can be used in real life. That's the whole point of the series, really. Ordinary people with extraordinary abilities. :)

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I do like the Nikki/D.L/Micha/Jessica story. I dont know what story i like best though. But i am always happy to see Claires story because she is always with Zach :D <3

5. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I'm so glad CE is on Heroes I loved him in Doctor Who. I'd like him to be a regular on Heroes.

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I like the new ways they are bringing us info on Claire's real parents. Now maybe we can see if her dad is good or bad. I wonder what powers her real dad has. I like that her mom is like fire woman. ;)

7. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I agree. When I saw her light that cigarette with her finger my mouth dropped. From the preview looks like Claire's dad is a big wig. Just don't let it be Nathan (please, please)!!!!

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Nathan would be different ;)

I thought Claries moms power was awesome. I also loved Claire and Zach talk about Kermit.

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

D'oops... :lol:

BTW how many of you noticed the license plate on the limo George Takei (as Hiro's dad) left in?

NCC 1701

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I had to go back and watch the tape again to see that.
    Just wondering... What's the Japanese translation for "warp speed"?

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

See George Takei made me smile. Of course he would be Hiro's dad he understands things like time travel. (Star Trek IV)
    Wow Nathan as Clarie's dad, now that's just crazy. Good crazy! ;)

12. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

BWA HA HA HA HA!!! Great hat tip there on the license tag! I'm just surprised after Ando made those remarks about Kimiko, Hiro didn't bust out in anger with "HEY! That's MY SISTER!!! WHAT THE @#$#@! DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!" because most guys do NOT want their buddies dating or hitting on their sisters!!! :lol:

And I called it on Nathan being Claire's dad in the Lost Forum's Heroes discussion a few weeks ago! I figured he was when TPTB said Peter/Claire was an IMPOSSIBLE couple, which to me, meant BLOOD RELATIVE!!!

And how about Peter being able to access those powers when he thinks of the person with them and how he feels abou them--he just needs to learn control is all. Since Claude said "Oh Fantastic! Another one of you!" I think it means that Claude worked with Sylar at some point because "another one of you" seems to imply another person that can access multiple powers.

I'm just not so sure what to think about Mohinder and Sylar seeming to cooperate in the preview for next week. Makes you wonder...

And Jessica has a direct confrontation with Matt Parkman and Emily Hansen from the looks of things... hmmmm.... I hope Matt survives it.

13. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Nathan is Claire's dad. Okay I'm over it. ;) :lol:

Linderman surely has his hooks into Nikki/Jessica/DL. Poor Nikki, Jessica certainly has her in a stranglehold. Come Nikki, buck up and get tough.

Mohinder/Sylar working together? Wanna bet Mohinder doesn't know he's Sylar. He's only heard of Sylar referred to in his father's journal. I'll bet Sylar goes by his real name.

I forget CE's character name, but it would seem there is a connection between, Claire's "father" Mr. Bennett, Claire's real mom and him. HRG said something about someone he thought was dead was back again and all those references CE's character made about events 15 years ago.

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Christopher Eccleston's character's name is Claude!

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Ha i loved yesterdays episode for the ending for as you can see i am a hard core Clach/Inner Freaks fan. It was to perfect to be perfect.

Awww i adore Hiro, he is my favorite character and he is kind of his sisters hero.