The new Snickers Kidnapping RPG

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Joe, Jan 18, 2007.

1. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Re: The new Snickers Kidnapping

"You're a good kisser, has anyone ever told you that?"
    Warrick grinned at her as she ran her fingers through his hair. He could sense that she wanted to say something, so he decided to be gutsy and ask her about it. He caught her gaze again. "Is there something you wanna say to me? I can take it." he gave her a quick kiss while he waited for her answer.

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Catherine blushed a little, and smiled as he told her that she was a good kisser, if only he knew that she had been thinking the same thing. She bit her lip as she contemplated telling him what was on her mind. After he kissed her, she looked up into his eyes, and stopped swaying for a minute. She was captivated by his eyes, but she finally found it in her to speak up. "Warrick...." she said, then licked her lips, took a breath, and continued. "I love you."

3. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

"Yep. I'm ready, let's go," Sara smiled. Nick made a comment about the way she looked and she gushed. She wasn't sure why she was surprised, because she wanted to look good for him, for their... date.

Nick guided her out of her apartment building and to his gorgeous vehicle and Sara waited while he held the door opened for him. When she climbed in, she was hit with the delectable aroma of new leather and Nick's cologne. She closed her eyes as she breathed in the fantastic scent. Then, Nick climbed in the car, Sara smiled at him.

"So, Nicky, where are we going?" she asked. She was excited, but she hoped he didn't spend a lot of money.

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Warrick's heart began to beat even faster when he heard Catherine's words. He wrapped her in his arms and said the thing he had been waiting to say to her for a long time.

"I love you too, Cath. I always have." Then he planted another kiss on her lips as his heart soared. They were definately making up for lost time. He had never cared for anyone as deeply as Catherine.

"I've loved you for as long as I can remember, and I never wanna let you go."

5. Joe

Joe Witness

Each time Sara smiled at Nick, his heart skipped a beat. He completely adored Sara. Guiding Sara out of her apartment to his brand new C6 Corvette it began to set it that this was the beginning of his very first date with Sara. He couldn't believe that they were about to go out. When the two got to the car Nick made sure to hold the door open for Sara, as to be as much of a gentleman as possible.

When he got into the car, Sara smiled over at him again. He felt as though his heart was going to beat out of his chest. He was still in awe of Sara's beauty and radience.

"Now you see, I could tell you where we are going but I am going to make it a suprise." Nick had planned the perfect evening. He would take her to the cafe where there will be more roses waiting on the table. The table will be overlooking a beautiful sunset. All the while the musicians will be softly playing in the background. He wanted everything to do absolutely perfect. "I'm going to have to ask you to close your eyes. I want this to be a complete and total suprise. No peeking!!"

6. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

Nick told Sara that the location of their dinner was a surprise and he couldn't tell her. Sara hate surprises, but Nick was really excited about it, so she let him go with it. Besides, maybe it would be fun to play the 'surprise' game with Nick. It certainly never worked with Grissom.

"Okay, I'll play your game," Sara said. "I'll close my eyes." With that, she gently closed her eyes.

((Sorry about the really short post..))

7. Wyoming

Catherine smiled when he told her that he loved her back. She couldn't have been any more relieved at that moment. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and couldn't wipe the smile off of her face if she'd tried. "I'm starting to wonder why we didn't say anything earlier," Cath told him as she reached up and gave him another kiss, which didn't allow him to answer right away, but she didn't care.

8. Joe

Joe Witness

Grissom called Sofia. A very tired Sofia answered the phone. "Sofia you really need to come into the lab. There is something I need to talk to you about." Sofia just sighed and responded to Grissom's statement "Grissom, can't this wait?" She could tell that there was a sense of urgency in Grissom's voice. This is why she decided to get and head to the lab. "Alright Grissom give me a few." After hanging up with Sofia Grissom prepared for Sofia's arrival.

About ten minutes passed and finally Sofia pulled up to the lab. "Hello is anyone here? Grissom I'm here" she yelled into what seemed to be an empty lab. She then heard some movement from back near Grissom's office so she decided to head back.

Grissom finally yelled to Sofia "I'm back here." He could hear her coming back towards his office. Went she got back there he greeted her "Hello Sofia. I wanted to show you something I found in one of the cases. Oh but I left one of the files out there could you go get it?" Sofia turned to go get the file for him and Grissom stopped her."Oh Sofia just one more thing" and with that he hit her in the face with metal pipe. She fell to the floor and Grissom carted her body away. Grissom laughed to himself "and so it begins."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick could tell that Sara was hessitant about the suprise. He laughed to himself " You'll play my game huh" now verbally laughing. "Well I'm glad because trust me, this is going to well worth the suprise Sara. I mean comeon have I ever steered you wrong?

With that he looked over to check and see if her eyes were closed and then told her "we'll be there in about ten minutes." After driving for a bit they finally arrived at the cafe. "Okay we're hear but don't open your eyes yet." He went around to the over side of the car and helped Sara out. Nick walked Sara over to the spot where their table was "okay, open your eyes."

9. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Warrick immediately returned Catherine's kiss. Afterwards, he continued to cradle her in his arms. "I feel like a fool for not saying anything sooner. I guess I just couldnt believe I could ever love someone as much as i love you, Cath."
    "This night couldnt get any better." Warrick thought to himself. "Well, it could, but im perfectly content with what we have right now." he thought again to himself as he held Catherine in his arms.

10. Wyoming

Catherine couldn't help but smile at Warrick's kind words. It was nice knowing that someone cared for her, and it wasn't just friendly, it was more then that. He loved her, and she loved him.
    "That one day, when we were in that trench, or whatever you want to call it, we almost kissed. I remember what it felt like. Nothing else in the world mattered. You'd caught me, I was happy in your arms, I didn't want it to end," she told him honestly. "When I look into your eyes the only thing I see in them is my future," she said. It was cheesy, but she was telling the truth.

11. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Warrick's mind wandered back to that day as soon as he heard Catherine mention it. It was something he would never forget. "You know, Cath...I always wondered if you really meant to kiss me, but now I know that you did. And honestly, you kind of caught me off guard. But in a good way." He ran his fingers through her silky hair and gazed into her eyes.
    He gave her a thoughtful look. "You know, after Eddie died...I was actually a little relieved. He couldnt hurt you anymore." A tear ran down Warrick's cheek and he quickly wiped it away. "It tore me apart watching him treat you the way he did." He took her face in his hands. "You deserved better..."

12. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

Sara waited patiently for 10 minutes, until the car slowed to a stop. She heard Nick get out of the car, and then she heard hers open. She felt Nick grab her arm and assist her in getting out. He grabbed her hand and led her somewhere before finally telling her to open her eyes.

She opened them cautiously and gasped at the beautiful sight that met her eyes. In front of her was a small table covered in a white table cloth with two candles on it. Between the candles was a single red rose in a small vase. She looked at Nick, her face glowing.

"This is gorgeous! How much did this cost you?" Sara asked, dumbly. She had no idea what to say.

13. Wyoming

Cath let her eyes flutter closed as he ran his hand through her hair. She rested her head against his chest and took a breath. "When Eddie died....I was more concerned with the fact that Lindsey wasn't going to have a father, that's what had me upset," she admitted, for the first time since his death. "But you're right, even though I didn't really tihnk it at the time, I did deserve better, and now I have it, I have you," she said with a small smile as she breathed in his scent. She hadn't been this content before, and she was enjoying it.

14. Joe

Joe Witness

Nick could tell Sara loved it. Nick had to laugh when he heard Sara's reaction. "That's not important Sara." He wanted everything to be perfect. He knew that she loved the sunset and that roses were her favorite flower. He was really glad to see that Sara liked the suprise table at the cafe.

Nick then walked Sara over to the table. He pulled her chair out for her and asked her to have a seat. Just as the two sat down, a band began to play softly in the background. "Oh Sara take a look" he told her as he point out over the ocean towards the sky. The sky was lit up with every different shade of any color you could think of. He then turned back and looked at Sara. "By the way Sara, you look beautiful tonight." Nick smiled across the table to Sara. Nick wanted so bad to Sara right then. Just then the waiter came over to take their orders.

15. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

Sara was surprised at Nick. She didn't think he would do something so elegant for the first date. She thought about how much he must really care about her to go through such lengthy measures.

He gallantly pulled her chair out for her and helped her seat herself. Then, he sat himself down in the chair across from her. A beautiful jazz band started playing almost on cue as the two sat down. The sound was fantastic, literally music to Sara's ears.

Nick told her to look out the window. The sky was radiant and gorgeous. The colors spread to almost every one in the warm color scheme: reds, oranges, yellows, pinks... It took her breath away. She looked over at Nick and realized that she had never been more content.

She was just about to tell him how grateful she was, when their waiter made his presence known by asking the two what they would like to order. He looked at Sara, waiting for her response.

"I'll have the, uh, spaghetti with meatballs. Oh, and can you make sure there aren't any mushrooms in the sauce, I'm allergic, thanks," Sara said. Then, she looked at Nick, waiting for him to order.