Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup Cate even the writing! It was a good eppy! :D Definitely interesting! ;)

Lol, yeah my mom is a total Smacked fan too! I love it I sat down one day and told her about them and now she's always asking if they've gotten together yet! It's totally cute! :lol: Smacked reels you in, it's just inevitable! :D

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh..... I see. Sound great. A tad bit chessy for their age, though lol.

Anyway... on to SMACked. The ship is so engaging, yeah. I mean there's something permanent between two 'older' characters -- that you have to take them more seriously. Unlike, for example those in teen shows.... you can't keep watching it and go ga-ga saying, "Just kiss her already! Make babies!"

Hahahahhaa!

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ I agree. Mac and Stella are older characters so they're more mature than the others, and for me they have a more solid and mature relationship than other characters. I think that's what makes me be a Smacked shipper and don't get bored. They always have intense moments no matter if they're not even in the same case *sighs*

Oh yeah Mo Obsession :devil: :D I added it to Mina's list :D. I think you can re post it too if you want ;) maybe later so that we don't have it in every page :lol:

Well, I thought my mom was an Smacked shipper, 'cause once she saw my CSI pics and said something about "all the girls being in love with their bosses" when she saw a Stella/Mac pic, but now I'm not sure :(, she felt happy when Mac dated Rose in "What you see is what you see". She said: "Awwww Mac has a g/f that's sooooo good, poor guy he deserves it", so my face was this :mad: and said "yeah mom, but you know what that relationship wouldn't last more than an episode muahahahaha" and sometimes I think she doesn't like Stella :( and well she doesn't like the romantic relationships among characters. Although once I talked to her about GSR getting together, but she wasn't paying enough attention and asked: "really? so Stella is with Mac?", "no mom... not yet :devil:". So now I'm confused :confused:

ETA: Cate I think you're right about Sheldon and Lindsay being the older children and Flack and Danny being the little kiddos :lol: it makes more sense :D

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yeah, little kids get in trouble more! Plus they get into their parents' hair all the time ;)

Lol, true. Women tend to fall in love with their bosses -- especially if they're next in line in the boss position. Hahahaha, I won't complain if it's Mac who's bossing me around. Heck, I will want to be bossed!

5. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

Thx for the welcome ;)

6. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

^^ it's ok we love having new shippers in here to join our happy family! love the SleepingBeauty name.
    any good smacked moments in the first eppy of season three?

7. athens

athens Coroner

Cate ,what am I doing here :lol:?..if you have something in mind I can help, Mina can help ;) :p..!

CW ,who can't love Stella!..heh..Let's just say she is a SMACked shipper,but she doesn't express that too often..[..ehm,like us!heh ;)..]

Welcome to the new smacked shippers here!..Enjoy! ;) :D

Mac and Stella,by being the older characters means they are more mature from the others!..And we can see that..

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I'm finally in the loop :lol:

I now get what you mean by the Papa Bear & Mama Bear thing, CW. I thought it was really sweet of them both to show their support to Lindsey (although I'm reminded of the fact that Mac didn't hug Stella in that Frankie ep :mad: ) And yeah to that Stella being "caught" moment. Funny expression on her face :D

On another note, I loooove the fact that Stella "owns" Mac's office. I was expecting to see her behind his desk once again and was a tad disappointed she wasn't. Still, I thought it's endearing. Stella plain pwns Mac. Hahaha!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi Smacked buddies! So we've got Smacked angst coming up in our re-run this week...it's "All Access" playing right? The stupid @%$&*@# Frankie who tries to kill Stel and then the dang lack of visible comfort from Mac to Stella...(we KNOW He comforted her afterwards though...I mean hello, she totally went to his place when she couldn't stay home! I know it! ;) )
    Lol, see that's where being a fluffy is fabulous! I adore cheesy, with all my ships! Cheese makes me happy! :lol:
    Lol, now that is definitely the truth! At least half the ships I ship the women have fallen in love with their bosses! Gotta love it...heck I can't blame them though, if my boss was as attractive and steamy as any of these older guys in my ships, I'd want to jump them all the time too! :devil:
    Lol, yeah Ranma, I love that too! She totally owns him and his office...it's great! ;)

10. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

probably the 3rd season will be aired in the Summer here in Germany, I´m so excited to watch it

And sorry for my English
    It isn´t very good

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I thought All Access was the one you were supposed to watch, but I got a promo for the bungee jumping one.

I agree, Stella totally owns Macky's office...

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't know whether to watch tomorrow or not...always makes me wanna cry. And whack Macky for not being more comforting to her onscreen. *ducks from Lynn*

lol she owns it but I hide in it *giggle* So I can sneak him away when she isn't looking. 'Course there are those pesky cameras...*sigh*

hey Lynn I wanna IM with you but this computer decided it likes to slow down when two programs run at once. *sigh* Maybe tonight if you're on.

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

ooohhh! welcome to new shippers! come onboard and let us fill the foldie with SMacked goodness!

:( all access this week... are they hinting something about stella? *sniffs*

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

All Access? Why? :(

Yeah I saw the promo too, and it's "People with money" :confused:

Oh mj that's an interesting reason hmmm, a hint about Stella? It could be but I don't know a hint of what kind because...

...because she's gonna have the blood problem right?, but more violence for her in the future?? another bad b/f? or maybe it's that they want people to remember about what happened to her so that they can reference to that moment in the show again hmmm. I'm confused now :confused: :p

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*whacks you* Don't be whacking my Macky.. I think we done that enough when the ep originally aired.

Those pesky cameras are in there keeping your ass out. :D
    Plus, you want to catch Smacked just as much as I do!

Hope to catch you on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.