Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I don't see how people can view them as brother and sister either. Would your brother look at your ass or boobs in actractiveness?

I don't know who a lot of the writers are, perhaps you have a list?

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't have a brother but if he ever looked at me the way Eric looks at her and vice versa...I'd tell him to go see a shrink!! Thses two are so far from brother and sister it's unbelievable.
    I'd sooner believe Horatio's sunglasses have the power to deflect bullets before I believe that about these two!! :lol:

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

We should keep emailing Corey, cause he's with the E/C ship, he could defenitely influence the other writers.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

Do ya'll really think he's an E/C ship? Give me all your reasonings and proof because I need a boost for the hard week I had and hard week I'm about to have.

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Earlier someone was discussing this topic. Thought I'd come back to it.
    People were discussing what it would be like if Calleigh was with Eric when he was shot. Well we have to remember Calleigh hasn't seen anyone shot yet, and so we don't know if she can keep the emotions down like H or not. I think she would be falling apart to some extent- she and Eric have been together for five years. But I'm thinking H will also be pretty emotional as it is- worse then with Speed, I'm guessing, because he's known Eric longer and the two have that bond thing going. :)
    Welcome Jenny- my friends get annoyed about me talking about CSIM in general!

6. CSI_Duquesne01

Come one ya'll, don't leave me hangin'.

7. delkolover

Well Corey did say in an email to me that there were no plans to romance them yet and said and I quote "you never know"

He's also made several references to GSR and the writers not wanting to go E/C yet b/c those two just got together.

How's that? I'm sure there is more out there from other people but that is what he told me in two separate emails.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

Well don't you think we've been around for awhile? And the writers better be leading up to something good. I just fear that they won't know how to handle these to in a relationship well.

9. delkolover

If they screw up I think it will be b/c there is too much potential for these two. I mean the storyline for them can go either way and the writers, if they handle it correctly will turn out alright.

I mean getting together could expand these two characters so much. It would give Calleigh the opportunity to open up emotionally and learn to love and make her character a little less stand offish; and it would give Eric the opportunity to attache himself to someone be more mature about a relationship. The fact that they are good friends would strengthen their bond and maybe open both characters up to new experiences.

Of course this is all depending on if the writers get their heads out of their asses and write it correctly. Otherwise, god only knows what we get!!

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

If Calleigh doesn't get even a little emotional during Man Down, then the writers have screwd up or they're blind.

Let's just hope that something will happen.

edited to add spoiler box just to be safe since this episode hasn't aired yet.

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I agree guys. This has the potential to be really good or really bad, depending on how the writers handle it. I'm just hoping for the best. :p

12. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Whether the writers do decide to do this and the story goes south, Adam and Emily's acting will redeem it somewhat. They can do so much with so little, it would be great to see what they could do with something bigger. A storyline between them has so, so much potential; the writers would be fools not to capitalize on it.

Exactly. This is another one of the things I love about them together, they make each other better people. Their personalities compliment each other so much, that like Jackie said, they could help themselves become more rounded individuals. They have opposite strengths and weaknesses, and together they could find the right balance. I also think they bring out each others' best traits. Eric is always more mature, and more careful with his actions around Calleigh, because he cares so much about her opinion of him. She knows he wears his heart on his sleeve, but she gives him just enough warning to make sure he doesn't go overboard (e.g. Rampage); and when he does make silly mistakes, she is always the first person there to help him out (e.g. Shattered), but, like he does for her, she's not afraid to call him in on his mistakes and show that she's dissapointed in him (e.g. Killer Date). Notice how he doesn't make mistakes around her?

Eric is almost naive at times due to his caring nature, and it does get him in trouble (e.g. Throwing Heat). Calleigh can teach him to tone it down a little, and sympathize instead of empathize, whilst Eric could teach Cal not to be quite so unemotional when it comes to her work, and hell, her personal life too. She isn't cold, the emotions are there under the surface, Eric just needs to help her open up a little bit more.

Eric has proven time and time again that he's the only one who knows how to handle Calleigh, and he's not afraid to reel her in before she get in too far over her head (Pro Per). Eric is also the only person I've ever seen Cal apologize to when she's gone off at him (e.g. again, Pro Per and Simple Man). Everybody has faults, but when they are around each other they are always less extreme. They bring out the best in one another.

And they watch each other like hawks; always. Their love really is so overproctective. :D

Well, as for Calleigh reaction, it appears she won't be around when Eric is actually shot, but she rushes to the hospital and is intent on giving blood (or something of that nature). Of course, how it looks on paper can be very different to how it ends up on screen, but I think we will see some worry from Calleigh. We know she'll try and be the one who keeps everything together, probably for herself as much as it is for other people, but I'm almost certain we'll see something from her. I really hope she gets a little moment, maybe alone, where we get to see just how much this has affected her. It would be a powerful scene. Crying, or even just a single tear, would be the cherry on the top for me (or hand holding, or face touching, okay, pretty much physical contact with Eric in any way I'm not fussy ;)) Remember, Corey says this event is going to make their friendship 'stronger than ever' (yes, I am going to keep repeating that :p) so I'd be logical to expect some emotion from Calleigh out of this. In fact, if we get nothing, I shall kill a puppy. Consider that a warning, Ann.

Did any of you guys read the review of 'Throwing Heat' on the CSIFiles main page?:

It's refreshing to see Calleigh and Delko interacting again. Her concern for him is evident when she finds him signing the papers to have his wages garnished, and seeing them talk made me realize how much I've missed seeing them together. Their friendship is one of the more vibrant relationships on the show and it's nice to see that Calleigh is concerned about Delko's plight. Lately it seems like personal friendships of the characters have fallen by the wayside on Miami, so anything that brings them together on a more personal level gets a thumbs up from me.

Kristine is always so good to us in her review. Yay for Kristine! We owe you a muffin basket :D.

Edited to remove spoiler source. You cannot mention where spoilers come from or there is a good chance that there will not be any more of them.

13. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

*sigh* I've somehow wandered back into the Eric/Calleigh shipping after starting to watch CSI Miami more. And now, here I am, posting in their thread..hoorah! :D

I've got a question for anyone who wants to answer. What episode is the scene in CSI_Ali's sig from? I've been looking all over the place for it and I cant find it.

As much as I would love Eric and Calleigh to get together on screen, I have this feeling that if the writers were to do that, the show would loose a lot of viewers (like what happened when they made GSR canon). I don't think the show is ready to make that big of a sacrifice...yet. lol

14. delkolover

Ali's sig is from the episode "Simple Man" which is a great ep for these two mainly for that scene.

I'm really hoping we get some sort of reaction from Calliegh in Man Down. The situation just begs for something, a line antything, to happen between these two. Throwing Heat finally got us back to that interaction and I want it to stay. The fact that Corey said what he did excites me as far as E/C is concerned.

15. CSI_Duquesne01

For the review thing, it was a relief to see them interacting again. You'd think that they'd split these two up on purpose and that they wouldn't be friends anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.