Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You...~

thanks guys for this pics :D

poor H, this wound must hurt a lot :rolleye: i have cut my hand similar way last month and have to go three/four times to the hospital. this make me think that Y care for H hands keep more long in the time after 'Body Count' epi ;) maybe she look/assure did H listen his doc recommendation or personally clean his wound /change his bandage :lol:

anyway, snickergeek re ur pic.....err... probably H check on the board when have airplane flight for Marianas Trench, so to buy ticket for Ann D. :lol: or feel sad coz have six sense that Accrington Stanley (what become CSI Miami without his main player Yelina) are going to lose vs. Manchester United (most of the rest vt shows).

sorry if this post don`t have any sense, but my brain is 85 % asleep ...

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It made sense to me Pusher! :D Maybe because I am also half asleep and my TV brain is somewhere else, ie. in my location. ;)

Next episode up is Blood Brothers, one of my Top 3 faves ever! I just really loved how H and Y work the case together, and of course, we get that scene in the hotel foyet. Unforgettable. Here are a couple of pics...

[​IMG]

.....and then the look on H's face that says absolutely everything...

[​IMG]

Aww...

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Makes sense to me too Pusher .
    Marvelous pics Luce . Again, the eyes say it all. Love the way he looks at her.
    Thanks for the cap where Y takes H's hand too. That was lovely, unforgettable scene.

Me too I love how they work cases together. I always wonder what it would be like if H and Y were a couple and they started working cases together. H would probably get all protective over her but Y being the independant woman she is would dislke his over-prctectiveness. This was all very nicely illustrated in HnM's fic. Also makes me wonder what would H do if the suspects tried to hit on his girl? eg in 'Murder in a flash' (credit card scene) and 'Blood Brothers' (where they go arrest Clavo Cruz) Would he get like all mad, but I doubt so, it would be unlike our cool H.

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Aw, lovely pics. Back in the days when I had a lot of respect for Ann D's writing, her assessment of that scene in Blood Brothers on the dvd audio commentary is so telling. Her description of H being like a "14 year old boy in love with this girl" was just perfect. :)

Hrockz, that garage scene in Murder In A Flash is wonderful. As always, DC and SM play off each other brilliantly, and the humour in that scene was a nice contrast to the sadness of the case involving the young girl and the drugs.

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Great pics you guys, their really lovely :D

I finally got to see Ray Jr in younger stage form :D Something about a paint ball thing, I think its right after Speedle :( .. Anyways, H was so great with him.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Have been thinking of writing some of my own H/Y ficlets. Need you guys as a sounding board. The ideas running in my head are to write about actual stories based on s3-s4 eps with events that are memorable to me, but H/Y centric. Not sure if I'm making sense here. Let me give you an eg what if Raymond really dies in 10-7 and Y really went with H on a trip to Rio instead? etc

This way Luce can post some caps based on the fics (only if you like Luce ) to complement what is written.

Thing is this may sound silly but I don't know how to start a thread in the fan fic section to start writing, and my busy work schedule may keep me from writing the fics often. Also I can't think of a fic title. Any suggestions?

What do you guys think? Sorry if I'm posting this stuff in the wrong thread.

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well i'm currently at work, feeling bored cause I don't have anything to do. So I thought let's check Talk CSI for some H/Y !

Those pics really made me smile so thank you sooo much for posting them. I can't wait to get home and watch CSI MIAMI :D

By the way I heard some song at the radio with the lyrics "Don't talk just kiss" I immediately thought of H/Y hihi :p

Maybe we can use that as a new thread name uh? "don't talk just kiss!"

9. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I don't remember this happening in "Body Count!" Did I miss something?!

10. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

This happens when Horatio detains Stuart Otis. Almost at the end of the episode

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

firts thanks for this lovely pics ;) man i love to see H being like a "14 year old boy in love with this girl" :D

second re H/Y scene in the hotel foyet... i have watch it few times...and as much poignant, heartbreaking is all theirs chat, in the end fave some fun about Stetler stares at them. somehow the way H whisper,kidding near Y face (btw a lot spontan moment) make me believe that after epi 'Simple Man' (Y house) they have progress in theirs relationship, maybe H&Y have become more 'closer'. this for me is confirming by Y surprise reaction that H don`t want to speak by her self....hummm..or all this can be only in my imagination :lol:

Hrockz as i have say in other thread today, will look forward for ur fanfic. :D

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

No i remember him getting his hand cut but not Yelina knowing abou it...I have Miami amnesia...:lol:

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

CSIMiamiLover maybe this will help jolt your memory...
    Y pulls up in the patrol car arrests Stuart Otis the officer takes Stuart away, then she notices H is cut and she says,"Your're bleeding", she then proceeds to tend to his hand wound.

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Sorry for double-posting but the first instalment of my H/Y fic is up. Go check it out on the fan fiction forum. (sorry I don'tknow how to post the liknk here)

It's titled 'The Way it Should Have Been'.

Feedback and suggestions are most welcome!

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hah! I just watched a recording of "Body Count" Didn't see it. I feel like an idiot. Did my TiVo screw around with me or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.