Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Caged - falling in love discussion, this is the last scene of episode not :confused:??
    i hope that not poor sara, because grissom is very stranger and who knows :rolleyes:

2. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Anyone else think there's a ring in the cocoon? And Sara trashes it without realizing it, and Grissom gets upset? Just a thought!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think it's already been established that there's a "butterfly" inside the coocoon, waiting to come out ;) so Grissom, and "BUTTERFLIED" with his "look-a-like Sara, but nice idea ;)

[​IMG]

4. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I hope not, i am anti-babies anti-married when it comes to our geeks.From the realistic stand point
    1) how would he get it in there?
    2)how would he be sure she wouldnt get rid of it
    3)why would she open it?

but i like the idea.*thums up*

crap. my parents are yelling.cant post anymore

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okaay, voted Sounds of Silence and XX for Sara moments. c'mon SoS is awesome, what is better than one of the teammates acknowledging and teasing Sara about her attraction to Grissom? a stick? i don't think so, yo. well, yeah, yeah, a stick is meaningful and all but since i'm impatiently waiting for someone to freakin figure their affair out, i had to go with this answer. i also checked XX - the same damn reason. and i love Hogdes.

in best Grissom moments i voted BoP, it's obvious why, and Butterflied cuz it's even more obvious.

peace up, i have an exam and i gotta read Walden. i'm distracted cuz i'm looking for the pumpkin quote and i can't find it, damn it. i also had to read Raven by Poe today (i found out Grissom misquoted it btw). i'm gonna have to read some of the Faulkner too (The Little Murder people, c'mon!). thank god there is no Huxley (SoLV) or i would go CRAZY, lol.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well it looks like I had rather the same response as most - I went with the plant, the mirror for Grissom and the book, the present for Sara.

Mostly because they were undeniably shippy scenes, but also sweet and fun, an angsty for others.

You have to say this for the way they're handling GSR this season - while we may all have something to say, no one here seems terribly disappointed.

I think angst was always to be expected, but I'm glad that it's so... nuanced, I guess is the word. Less, "Sara is grumpy" or something.

7. Desertwind

I love this picture from 'REDRUM" what I see in her expression, is one of LOVE, and AHHHH, my Grissom, so like him[​IMG]

[​IMG] Hurry back baby!! and I love your "gift"

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

O.K. mabey its just me but it looks like its giving her the finger. Mabey its because im just realy cranky, but thats what is see.LOL :lol:

And I voted:

the book and ...er...i voted for somthing else too....i think?who knows and i also voted for the butterflied seceen and plant thing

9. katjo

katjo Witness

I voted for Sounds of Silence "other women" and the "cocoon" . For Grissom I voted "butterflied" and "hunger artist".

Is it Thursday yet? :lol:

10. Haylee

Haylee Dead on Arrival

Where can I find the tv guide article with JF at. Is it in the upcomming TV Guide. Or can I find the interview somewhere online. Usually I can find these articles on GrissomSararomance, but I did not see it there yet, and of course I am inpatient!!!!!

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think you can find the article at YTDAW.

I'm equal parts happy and a little worried because of this article. Obviously her words themselves inspire confidence - she thinks the fans, and I assume she means Grissom/Sara fans, because that's what they're talking about - will be happy. I'm also glad that it sounds like they're planning to take risks with this this season, and also that Jorja sounds very invested, still, in the show. But I am obviously concerned because this so conflicts with the spoilers we're getting. God I wish we just knew if she'd signed or not. lol.

12. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

is how Grissom goes from intently watching Sara's reaction to the diamonds in Time of Your Death to...sending her a bug on a stick. So yeah, if Sara ends up tossing the stick into her burn pile, I won't be surprised. Though I do feel for Grissom. He is an idiot in relationships, and rightly so. I can't wait to see how it plays out. As long as Sara is alive and well at the end of it.

13. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I got bored today and made something.

[​IMG]

Hopefully it's not too big, it's not really a wallpaper, so I didn't know where to put it, so I decided to add it to my post.

For the poll, I voted XX & Redrum. Just because they were the most shippy and romantic sort of thing. Well, at least Redrum was, XX was just plain funny. And favouritism is romantic, so it works. For Grissom, I voted Butterflied & Burden of Proof, basically because they were both 'AWWWW' moments. I can't remember the falling in love discussion in Caged, which either means I really need to watch it again or it isn't that important. The Hunger Artist was cute, but nothing can beat Butterflied, and he sent her a plant!

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Because he knows Sara. Sara isn't the type of woman who's yearning for a diamond bracelet. If you take a look at her initial reaction to the present - she loves it, she thinks it's cute, and she gets what he's saying with it. The problem - the only problem - comes when she doesn't find a note. Then she's upset that he doesn't get it - all she really wants is to be included, to be talked to. And I have a feeling that's what her issue is - that she feels like they're in a relationship, sure, but he doesn't really talk to her about the important things. Which may have been where her lighthearted "See how it feels?" or "Misanthrope" comments came from, but now it's serious. Now he needs to get that he needs to talk to solve this, not send her a pretty stick. lol.

You are so odd, SXS. lol.

I did like the scene in XX. Mostly because it highlights how socially stupid the pair can be. Firstly the boss in giving his subordinate a Christmas present when he clearly isn't Santa with the rest of the staff, and then Sara in mentioning it.

I think it was lucky for her that they found it cute. Ecklie... Ecklie probably wouldn't. lol.

15. Desertwind

RESPONSE TO HAYLEE

"I think of Gil & Sara as a tango, it's slow and has a tremendous amount of endurance. You haven't seen the end of Sara and Gil by any means. The idea ia to let the dust settle a bit,but were gearing up for some stuff at the end of the season, that I hope the fans will like. we could fall flat on our faces, but the writers are willing to take the risks"
    courtesy of Elyse's web-site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.