H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Yeah, I can't remember watching it though...:( anyone got any DuCaine pics I could work my magic on ? lol I'm so bored, I'd do just about anything :p

2. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

ok so i figured id pop in for a sec and let you all know about the undisputable evidence i found that proves DuCaine is right

so i was watching body count for the first time(just got S1 on DvD) and noticed that when hagen(sorry i had to say his name in here :( ) asks cal to stay at someones house he first suggests speed(nothing against speed, i love the dude) and i saw this as hagen sees speed as the smallest threat to him being with cal, next he suggests eric(once, nothing against eric) but i think he did that cause he saw eric as the next biggest threat, he doesnt even suggest H....hehe

anyways, so i figured that he hoped cal would go with his first option cuase he saw speed as the smallest threat, and if speed failed he hoped cal would pick eric cause eric was the next biggest threat, and he doesnt even suggest H cause he knows cal would jump on the chance and he knows that H is the biggest threat, i think this point is backed up by the fact that cal had already made the "thats why im walking it with him" comment when hagen was all "hes walking a lonely road" and so i think hagen was thinking about that when he was suggesting places for her to stay

well theres my crazy rant, :lol: i just had to share with somebody, alright, im out, ill see y'all later

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah hon I totally think Hagen was always jealous of H...Hagen knew that no matter what Cal's heart belonged to H, no matter who else came or went...DuCaine would and will always love eachother! :D

4. athens

athens Coroner

^I agree with that..In those scenes H should be there but I like the hypothesis there..Hagen saw Horatio as the biggest thread..and..he was right :lol: ;)..

Mo :lol: ,hey back..You know,with all those ships you must have some memory loss hon!..You'be already said how beautiful my banner is![heI like it too-thanks to cinegirl for making it for me :D]and you've already welcomed me in here!..[No offense-I got that right? :confused: :rolleyes:]

Emer ,nice updates!..The way you are writing is great!..

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,
    I've been hangin' out at the yahoo group lately, so I haven't really had a chance to post here.
    Anyhow, not to get off the great "song " conversation that was going on here, but I was wondering if anyone here could give me more information on "Officer Down" - I'm really intrigued by this.
    I've heard very little about it, except that it was planned for Season 2 and involved Calleigh getting shot. How do we know that this actually was in the works? Is there a script, or some inside source that knew what was going on? I would love to see the script or what they planned to do, (like H getting ticked, and then reaching out to C), as I'm a major H/C fan , and that scenario would rock!
    If anyone has any in-depth info on "Officer Down" it would be much appreciated.
    Here's to hoping that the "sweeps" episodes will bring H & C closer, as they've been very distant lately. :confused:

Later everyone :cool:

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Glad to have you, miamirocks.
    Where did you hear of this ep? I would like to hear more of this as well.
    I have a theory that this round of February Sweeps might bring H and Cal close again (at least I'm keeping my hopes up). I won't give anything away (I'll leave it up to the S5 spoiler thread for that), but an upcoming ep is our best opportunity right now based on what happens. S5 thus far hasn't been a DuCaine season and it makes me sad.

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I might be wrong, but I think- you know, I'm going to put a spoiler on this one just in case, but only because I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    OK. First off, do you mean it was supposed to happen in s2 and is going to happen now? There's an episode called "Man Down" that airs in two weeks where Eric is shot in the head, but I Hhaven't heard anything about Calleigh being shot. Is this supposed to happen later in the season, or am begining to look like a complete idiot because you meant something completely different, like it was going to happen but won't. I'm confuzzled. I'm not really an idiot. I just look like one. I only, again, put a spoiler code on this because I wasn't sure. Better safe than sorry. :)

Ok, well this really didn't have much to do with shippers. Sorry everyone. :D

8. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I'll PM you about it :)

9. Cova

Cova Witness

Stupid flu, I was sick all last week and I could barely stomach watching any episodes of CSI: Miami. :eek: Anyone find that odd coming from someone who isn't squeamish? :lol:

But, OMG I agree completely that Horatio and Calleigh flirt a lot throughout Season 1, subtle but it's definitely there. These two I swear, they're as bad as my favorite CSI: NY ship Mac & Stella with their subtle flirting. :lol: Not that I'm complaining of course. :devil:

I adored the scene where Cal falls asleep at her workstation and then the way Horatio whispers to ask her what she wants in her coffee...the flirt! That was a cute scene. I could so imagine him watching her sleep for a moment, tucking her hair behind her ear before then deciding to wake her. :D

@EyeHeartH: PM me your Fanfiction.net addie please?

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Well I got one, but you don't know that it's them. You know, I'll post a few. Not the best, but OK.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/683.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/0948.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/679.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/578.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/577.jpg

Sorry if they're not what you're looking for.

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Re Officer Down:
    Hmm....yes indeed I have touched on this subject early in the first thread or somewhere. From my discussions at the Emily Procter thread and DuCaine thread, Officer Down was actually meant to be the episode where H would "somehow or rather" show that he has feelings for Cal. It was supposed to be aired in Season Two. In this episode, as mentioned by Miamirocks, Calleigh would get shot. Nothing SERIOUS! She'll get hurt of course and sent to the hospital. And somewhere in there, H would be there to comfort her. The episode was cancelled or the script was abandoned because Yelina was introduced as the love interest of Horatio. Thus why.......we don't see it. :)

Hope this kind of clears the fog Miamirocks :D.

-Casper

12. Cova

Cova Witness

^^
    Pfft...they still coulda used it, and then just let the fans make what we wanted to of it! Three guesses what we'd think of such a scene. :lol: :D

Suddenly I'm craving some fics that revolve around said scenario, better yet even a sick fic with Cal or H taking care of the other would be uber cute too!!

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

*waves*

Just thought I would clear the fog (hopefully) as I remember back to when the episode 'Officer Down' was on the cards. We discussed it here at Talk CSI. Calleigh was indeed going to be shot and H was going to be there when it happened or soon after it happened. The implication that it would show he had feelings for her was purely speculation on the part of some of the fans, not the writers. I'm not sure why the writers decided to abandon this idea (it happens - for example, Suzie and Madison were supposed to be in Season 4, and they never materialized). As far as I know, it was never confirmed that the introduction of Yelina was at all related to them abandoning this storyline. I think it was just coincidental, and for whatever reason, TPTB decided against doing this ep. :)

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

That's terrible...it would have been such a good episode, I love H/Cal. But then again they could always do an episode the other way around *idea forms*
    That would be great. SuperH not so super and H/Cal progresses- all in one episode. I'm going off topic so I'll stop now. :D

15. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks everybody for the "lowdown" on "Officer Down" - I was indeed referring to the Season 2 storyline that never was.
    (BTW - EyeHeartH - I love the "old school" pic - LOVED David Caruso on NYPD Blue - I just discovered it recently on DVD, and that was pretty hot stuff! LOL)
    I do know the spoilers for the upcoming episodes, and yes, I hope it brings H&C closer, but I'm kinda losing hope here, the way they've hardly been working together lately.
    I actually have a fanfic in progress that follows the "Officer Down" theme, but it happens this season, shortly after the episode where Calleigh got shot (but the Kevlar protected her). It's called "The Ties That Bind," and it's not just about H/C, but that's the main focus.
    I'm not sure if I should post it here, or if anyone would be interested - I posted the first chapter, and didn't get much of a response. But then I joined the H/C yahoo group, and a lot of people liked it, and I'm up to Chapter 8 right now.
    I don't know what it is about H/C - I just think they have this great chemistry - I love Calleigh's "perkiness" mixed with her intelligence and compassion, and Horatio is the ultimate hero. It's the perfect combination. I mean, not to bash other shippers, but H/C seems like true love to me:)
    Anyhow, sorry for the long post - good to meet all of you fellow "ducainers" - sometimes I feel like I'm all alone out there.
    Let me know if you're interested in the fanfic. I'll see you all later - gonna see if I can catch the preview for "No Man's Land" tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.