Would You Rather...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Jan 15, 2007.

1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

1. Be lost in the woods, i can't swim. so im more of a land kinda person.

2. Get trapped in an episode of 24, i've seen part of this show, and it doesnt seem too horrible. but i've never seen godzilla.

3. Answer these pointless questions- a murder trialis tooooo scary :D

2. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Adrift at Sea- Woods scare me. I dunno why. They just do. :lol:

Episode of 24- I would die of boredom. :lol:

Answer these questions (which I refuse to call pointless :p)- I love these questions and I love coming back here to answer them. :D

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Be lost in the woods. At least there would be shade and possible sources of water and food, you can't drink sea water and I wouldn't be successful at catching fish with my hands ;)

Episode of 24 (although I've never seen it before, I'm sure it would be OK and it would only last for 24 hours)

Answer Dragonfly's pointless, but fun, questions... :p

4. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

1. Get lost in the woods. At least, being lost in the woods, I have some chance of finding food and the highway or some park ranger. Out in the sea, basically nothing.

2. I'd rather get trapped in an episode of {i]24[/i]. I've seen that show a few times, and it's high-stakes. If I get on Jack Bauer's good side, maybe I'll make it through the whole day instead of dying, yeah?

3. Be a witness in a scary murder trial. Hopefully no one wants to "get rid of me" or anything, because that would suck.

5. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

1. Be lost in the woods because one of my biggest fears is of drowning.

2. 24 for sure!!! I think one of the guys is cute!!!

3. 3 pointless questions, if I consider someone guilty I don't want them to kill me!!! lol

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

1. Be lost in the woods. I do not like water.
    2.Get trapped in an episode of 24. I've never seen it, but it couldn't be that bad :p

3. Answer these pointless questions. Becuase pointless questions are fun to answer :p

7. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

1. Spend an entire year literally attached to someone at the hip.

I would die having to live a year without human contact. That's just impossible for me.

2. Spend a year with my foot stuck in a bucket.

When my hand is stuck in a bucket, I'm not able to type. And I won't be able to lots of other things. So, I'm going for the foot, even if that requires some help with walking.

3. Loose my ability to read.

Despite the fact that I really love reading, and it's the thing I do the most (books, internet, schoolwork), I'm not going for the not speaking one. I don't think I can enjoy a life in which I can't crack jokes, tell someone how I feel, discuss things from television, learn to speak better English, or letting someone know I love them...

1. Be lost in the woods.

I at least won't get wet.

2. Get trapped in an episode of 24.

I think it's more likely to survive normal people with possible weapons than a monster that has killer claws..

3. answer these pointless questions.

I don't get why exactly I'm doing this, but it's more fun than being a witness at a murder trial, I think :p

8. helgagrim

helgagrim Dead on Arrival

Spend an entire year with no human contact. That woulden't be to hard since I like being on my own with no hugging or kissing or touching.

Spend a year with your hand stuck in a bucket. If it was my left hand, sure.

3.Loose your ability to speak. At least I could read books and stuff if I were silenced forever. Time to bring out the pen...

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

1. lost in the woods. theres probably a better chance of being found. and i could eat fun berries and stuff to see if they were poisonous or not

2. i guess in an episode of 24, as long as i didnt get shot. people in godzilla movies do too much running

3. testify. id be all like 'the truth? you cant handle the truth!' :D

10. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

1) adrift at sea, as long as it was the mediteranian (sp?) that is!

2)24, I dunno y, Godzilla just doesn't sound that appealing to me....

3)Answer these questions! I mean pointless as they are they are better than a murder trial

11. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

1. Spend an entire year with no human contact. I don't usually like people in general, so no human contact is okay. I might miss physical contact though. Anyway. Dude, one word: interweb.

2. Spend a year with my hand stuck in a bucket. As long as it's my left hand. I kind of need my right hand to do stuff.

3. Lose my ability to speak. I can still do pretty much everything with silence; I could learn ASL, and I could still read.

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

1. woods - since you don't have anything with you then you couldn't catch fish in the sea and you don't have any drinking water at least in the woods you stand a chance.

2. Godzilla - never seen 24 and as long as i'm not in the same city that godzilla comes to I should be fine.

3. questions - easy enough. trial would be boring and take up too much time.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Round 3 of questions:

[1] Would you rather...
    Get really really sick, almost to the point of dying, only to be saved by a dream doctor such as House or McDreamy or [insert favorite TV Doctor here]
    or
    Not get sick at all and to heck with the dreamy doctor

[2] Would You Rather...
    Be killed, and have the case solved by your favorite CSI
    or
    Kill someone, and be arrested by your favorite CSI

[3] Would You Rather...
    Have no telephone access
    or
    Have no computer access

Also, if anyone has any ideas for questions, feel free to PM them to me.

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

1 Not get sick at all and to heck with the dreamy doctor--I hate being sick.

2.Be killed, and have the case solved by your favorite CSI--I would never purposly kill someone but if it was self-defense or accidental then this senario would work.

3.Have no telephone access--that's why there is instant messaging.

15. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

1. Not get sick at all. When I'm sick I feel like dying in a hole.

2. Kill someone and be arrested by my favorite CSI. Because if I was dead, I wouldn't notice anyways.

3. Have no telephone access. I usually don't call people that often, because I use instant messaging and email.