Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jue

jue Witness

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash!

Suzi, happy birthday! Hope you get lotsa CaRWash goodness for this year(or for many many years)in your life~ & thanks for posting those two pics (though Ryan really looked sad in that second one :()

Thread name...can't came out with anything creative...only a cheesy one :

Calleigh & Ryan #6: They love alibis, and each other - CaRWash.

yeah. I am jealous...I've only got DVD up to Season 4, sob...:devil:

2. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

Grr Nikki Season 5! So unfair! :p

Death Pool, hmm, i have seen the clip where they talk about the death pool money that he gave her, and although its still a great scene, i couldnt help thinking that it could've been alot better. I would have loved it if Ryan had got a bit angrier. If they had really both been pissed, i think it could've been a REALLY hot scene! :devil: :D Anyone else agree, or is it just me?!? :lol:

Awwww Driven!! That scene is soo amazing!! Thats one of those moments when we needed a hug sooo badly!! They're soo cute! :lol: :D

3. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

thanks Jue! *hugs*

yeah I agree Sandle_yobling it would be hott if they both got angry at each other then they could make up later :devil:*mind in gutter* :devil:

4. Maze

Maze Rookie

Happy Birthday Ryan_lover. Sadly, no progress on the CSI book. I have to read Wizard of Oz for my Us History class. Hey anyone know what Monday ep will be, or what the CaRWash forcast is?

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Monday's ep will be 'dark room', a re-run. Further than that I have no idea. Shame for the book, but I understand ;)

Suzi!!! I didn't know it was your birthday!! Congratz!! The CPOTD is for you.

Katie you had to spoil my dream, didn't ya? But I've seen it too already so I'm not insulted :p

Jue, nice suggestion! Whoever asked it: the previous threads were:

Calleigh & Ryan Official Thread!!
    Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash
    Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash
    Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash
    Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Funny, that's 2 titles from Legal, one from Collision and one from Rio&Going Under. Oh, and three of them are Luna's :lol: Why am I not surprised?

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Murder in a Flash)

[​IMG]

If I recall correctly, this was one of the first few CPOTDs, but it's worth posting again. I think he's desperately trying not to stare at her ass. Come on Ryan, go ahead, we won't mind. And neither will she :devil:

6. Maze

Maze Rookie

Hey, Ryan's using his peripheral vision to stare at her (blush) butt. Subtle Wolfe, real subtle. As soon as I finish (or get tired of) Oz I will pick up the CSI book again. I WANT to read it, but I also want to get a degree.

7. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Thanks for the pic Nikki! *hugs* :D ahh this is turning out to be the best B-day ever tis full of Ryan and Calleigh yummyness and to think that this time last year even though I had seen S3, I wasn't a togoholic or a caRWasher!:eek:*is shocked*

o_O is there a CSIM book out? :eek: I want one now!!!

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I've just finished watching Urban Hellraisers and I loved the scene where Ryan is playing the videogame and Eric steps in and asks him about where he sent Elliott... Trust me, Ryan made him roam around the lab just because he was jealous and didn't want him to meet cal any soon. :p

Oh, and for those who still have ideas (don't worry if you think they're lame, you might be wrong ;)), post them ASAP, so that I can start a poll. :)

9. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

lol I like the episode, Ryan get so into his video games lmao.

I have something I want to see how we can get it going...Think of songs that fit CaRWash, just their relationship together, can be rock, country, anything (is it even allowed to try that) lol but we can give it a shot?

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^We have a song thread for Calleigh/Ryan where you can post song lyrics. It can be found here .

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey Rhonda, you hopping in again? ^^

She's right though, R Wolfe is OMG (that's one hell of a name. Is it okay if I call you Charlotte?), we already thought of a thread for songs long ago. :lol:

Luns, ideas aren't exactly floating in right? How about this: who posts an idea for a thread title gets a cookie? A virtual one that is. :p

Ryan was so jealous of Peter Elliot, which makes me sad we never really did see Ryan's reaction to Peter being engaged. I bet he would've gotten very mad. How dare Peter play with his Calleigh and then be engaged? :eek: Wasn't it in Free Fall that Calleigh commented that he was probably having lunch with his fiancée? She sounded jealous and Ryan was looking at her strange. I'll cap that later, when I get back from school.

Alison, I totally understand, go get your degree. CaRWash will wait for you ;)

Suzi, I hope it was a nice BD. There's a new CSI:Miami book out in America, but there are already 4 others out. Which reminds me that I need to get Riptide, which is good CaRWash :D

12. netartemisa

netartemisa Dead on Arrival

Oh, finally I can write here, it's been ages, you must forget who I am xDD
    At least I reach before new thread was opened...
    The last two episodes I've watched are Free Fall and Dead Air. The first one with the scene of both looking down in the bridge.. but i didn't like how he cared about Erica.. but what can we do? he's a good guy, he can't help it.
    And Dead Air was not very CaRWash as long as I remember.. but I think he has nothing to do with Natalia, and I hope it too of course!! because she still likes Eric..
    Well only four episodes left for finishing season 4, Im waiting to see more CaRWash in them!!

13. spacegal

spacegal Dead on Arrival

I'm have been getting CSI Miami season 4 in abundance - Five US has been giving us triple bills! I love shock the best, the way Ryan asked Calleigh to put his name on the card was just great.

Did anyone noticed that Ryan seemed to fight himself just before he entered the lab and was a bit nervous about asking Calleigh about the wedding?

We're getting the shooting of Marisol tonight and along with the revealing of the mole! Whoo hoo. I love the last epic better because Calleigh loves getting mad and Ryan throwing Cooper into the wall!

14. netartemisa

netartemisa Dead on Arrival

Oh!I forgot to say that a few dadys ago I watched in youtube a CaRWash video made by sandersidle (aka katie, right?) and it was beautiful and great, I love it!!

15. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

I thought Murder In A Flash was the ep where Ryan was only in it for, like, 22 seconds. And they were in the lab.... :confused:

I really need to buy one of those books. You say Riptide is CaRWashy yeah??

I know spacegal , we've been getting loads of S4 Miami from FiveUS recently. I taped the ones on last night. Including Shock!! *squeee* Can't wait to watch it!!

"You're fantastic!" *grin* Calleigh: *flirt*

Thanks for the thread names Nikki, it was me who asked for them. :) There's some awesome ones there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.