Possible Things I Think Will Happen *Spoilers Possible*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by JigsawJohn, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

Awww man!
    Too bad then :lol:

2. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

Haha this thread is the best one going......Some of your idea's are a little out there though but thats what makes it so awsome :lol:

----------
    Grissom:Hey Nick I Think I found a toupee, are vic may be bald.
    Nick:Thanks that will help me distinguish it from the other severed heads I find out here.

3. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

Ready for my idea....He's not really teaching, He's gone back to see the rain forest one more time. If you get my drift.

4. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

I so got that :lol:

Hopefully not.

5. katjo

katjo Witness

That's clever, but god I hope not. :eek: I think Sara will be abducted by the MCSK and we won't find out if she lives or dies until season 8 begins. I figure it will either begin with her alive and in the hospital or with the crew at her funeral and a very crushed Grissom. :(

6. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Okay, being somewhat more serious here...

CSI has the 7 year itch. Sara isn't signed on for next season, making her character SOMEWHAT at risk. Her relationship with Grissom also puts her in the potential line for a evil story arc, and she hasn't really had an intense story arc this year (outside of the Grissom relationship, which was shown a bit at the start of the season and then pretty much left as quiet as can be).

My feeling is that if they expect CSI to run a very long time (and judging by the ratings, it isn't going away) then you can look for more characters to get developed into main players, and for one or two of the current players to get "moved upstairs" where they can make less intense appearances. I am thinking that one of the current CSIs might get bumped all the way up to replacing Eckley, and I wouldn't be shocked to see Catherine pushed past Grissom as she has played political ball so well every time she is in charge. This could happen, example, as a result of Grissom and Sara's relationship being revealed, putting Grissom out of the running for the top job.

I can also see an upcoming story arc to explain Nick a little better. We rarely if ever get anything about Nick outside of the office, and I have a feeling that he is due for some non-trauma related character development, to give him some more depth and more angles to be played.

So my bet is that the season cliffhanger involves the Grissom / Sidle relationship, and how it plays out regarding who will run the lab next season.

7. JigsawJohn

JigsawJohn Dead on Arrival

I think Keppler is working with the MK.

8. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

I was just thinking about this, and I think that Greg is going to find out about Grissom and Sara.
    And he'll too have to keep it secret. I think it would work, don't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.