The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

actually all this end scene from '10-7' (airport) was with purpose we to see H so really sad, even with tears in his eyes. he 'lose' his family - let them go to Brazil, so to be save. and when H point at his bro, after this sigh, bend down his head, blink few times befor put his sunglasses on, make me believe that he cry. yes we don`t see real tears, but for me TPTB was want to show this to us. that H is real, human and can feel-be sad-cry. when u re watch this epi again, only have to read between the lines ;)

2. Neera

Neera Victim

Horatio was crying?? That can't be true. Oooh how lovely. *sighs*

3. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Urm he was just riding along, to radio to the ground to tell H what was going on..in 'Kill Zone' they fly to scramble the wind conditions, and he also rides along in 'Invasion' to find the distressed vegetation and the body of the murder victim.

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

i have an avatar question. my avatar options lets me put in my url, but not the image. did i do something wrong, i have 101 posts (now 102)?
    nevermind- i got it to work. i love it! (i actually did something right! yay!!)

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'm glad you got everything to work okay CSIMiamiLover. :)

But in the future, if you have any concerns regarding your account or any other technical problems on the site, please place your inquiry in the Questions, Suggestions, Feedback (QSF) Forum. This thread is for questions about CSI:Miami related topics. Thank you. :)

6. Jen

Jen Victim

I love that one! she is absolutely hilarious when they are questioning her.

7. shawna

shawna Victim

is there a chance that somewhere on the internet you can watch any of the episodes?

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Not good quality and not that I know of- but you can download them on iTunes for two dollars each. that's a good price. :D

9. shawna

shawna Victim

actually im sitting in a hotel room out of town and i missed the shows today on A&E because its not a channel option here.

10. Finch

You can visit CBS' innertube channel which is at the bottom right side of that page. :) If you're from the US, you'll be able to watch the new episodes from CBS. (If you aren't from the US, it's not much help because the links won't work. :p)

However, anything from A&E won't be on there, as it's been syndicated and they show repeats from season two and four mostly.

11. shawna

shawna Victim

thank you, i am from indiana..so im off to see if it works for me. i didnt mean i had to have shows that were on a&e im just missing getting to see csi:miami today~

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I watched DWW tonight. I know the woman didn't have symptoms most of the time because she was probably in the latent period...the time during which the symptoms don't manifest...but how come she didn't seem to have any obvious symptoms at the end? Ok no barfing onscreen but like skin lesions and such. And how could she die too fast to lose her hair? Also why wasn't she contagious? *is confused* and how'd the other guy die so fast?

13. Finch

Well the other guy, had his neck broken. ;) (I'm assuming you're talking about the victim at the beginning?)

I've often wondered why she didn't show more symptoms other than feeling a little sick. But I guess you'd really have to know a lot about what killed her to know what the symptoms were and how fast it could progress. One would think she'd feel sick after consumming all of that orange juice over a long period of time. One of the many holes of CSI:Miami. --Although they were pretty good back in season 1.

Sorry I can't be more help. Puzzling question, makes me wonder as well. :eek:

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Oh please no more DWW spoilers- my mom and sister have to get up early tomorrow (she has to go to school- perks of track systems here in LA- I go back to school in March) and I just got home and can't watch it on the TiVo b/c I can't "disturb" them. )What's a blaring TV drama to sleeping people- can't hurt, right?) :D I've never seen it and don't want to be spoiled. (a first for me- I usually love spoilers)

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oh duhhh *facepalm* now I remember the neck thing, thanks S_C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.