Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stepherz_14

stepherz_14 Dead on Arrival

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash!

OMG I love Collision. That "Big Day" scene alone is so damn awesome! Today at 12, Shootout is coming on. I haven't see this one in a really long time. Anyone know if there's any CaRWash i should look out for?

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

No CaRWashness in Shootout, since Ryan's working a case on his own, but it's worth watching... He's so cute with Bethany. :)

Now, I want to renew my invitation to post your ideas for the new thread titale, since it's approaching, and we really need to come up with one... Chosing between a few more than the couple we have would be better. :)

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I had absolutely no idea for a thread title. Nothing, niks, nada, niente...do I need to go on? I went through about every episode I could think of and nothing catchy came to mind. Typing this, I'm still thinking...and all that pops into my mind is the Cop Killer quote. "Some women are just attracted to bad boys." "Oh really? Do tell." "Oh come on, like you've never been tempted." Which makes me think something like:

Calleigh & Ryan #6: You bet she's been tempted! - CaRWash.

Ok tell me, how lame is it? :rolleyes:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Cop Killer)

[​IMG]

4. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

Hmmm, thread name. Haven't had any ideas as yet, but i'll let you know if inspiration strikes!! :D

That's an awesome idea Nikki ! I love it! :)

Me being one of those poor people who only recently discovered this wonderful site, i don't know any of the past thread names. If it's not too much trouble could someone post all the previous ones??? Thanks alot in advance! :D

Great CPOTD Nikki . I sooo wanna see Cop Killer. (Hopefully i'll get the dvds soon.) I love that pic from CK where it looks like they're holding hands! :D

5. stepherz_14

stepherz_14 Dead on Arrival

That is a great title, it's definately now lame at all. I know what you mean about thining up names, I've been trying to as well, but i can't.

I really hope that the next episode gives us something to work with. I love seeing when Ryan and Calleigh work together, they're so cute. It's really obvious that they're definately ment to be lol .

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I totally forgot about the bad boy scene. :devil: I think that's a good thread name cause she definatly has been tempted. That was in season 3, when Ryan wasn't such a bad boy but now in season 4 and 5 he seems more like one and she so loves it. :devil:

I noticed the touch in Collision. No wonder the guy thought they were ingaged. They sure act like it. :rolleyes: :D

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^ Yeah the bad boy scene was priceless, Cal's face was like oops you caught me :p

That would be a great name Nikki.

Oh, and I watched Shattered, I really wanted to see Cal being back to her lab :D, and the part where she asks Ryan about his eye was excellent too *sighs* although I was a little disappointed when Ryan told Stetler the truth about the rolling papers :(

And Cal trusted Eric with her eyes closed, that's good of course, they're friends, not to mention they're a team, but that reminded me "3 Way" when Ryan gave money to Erica. Cal looked like she was angry and judging Ryan before hearing the whole story :( I really don't like when she acts like that with him :(

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

It's a nice idea, Nikksy, but I don't think it suits CaRWash... Ryan's such a good guy. ;)

Jumping to conclusions is typical of extremely jealous people (and I speak by personal experience :p)... I love pissed!Calleigh, she's hotter than ever: see Death Pool 100, or One Of Our Own... isn't she lovely when she's mad at Ryan? :p

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^ Hmmmm... maybe hmmmm :p

But sometimes it's not only Cal but the whole team :( poor guy !!! I'm gonna describe my feelings with a Horatio's line: I am confused :confused: :lol:

And Ryan isn't always the good guy :p, well I'd like him not to be so good guy with Cal :devil: and I'm not talking about yelling at her or things like that, if you know what I mean :devil: and like Katie and I were talking some days ago, he should smile more at her, 'cause sometimes she's like :D ;) and he's like :|. Boy say something!!!!!!!!!

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Luns, we'll keep a poll and see.

I'm a little bit out of it, sometimes I look at the board and just think: nah, I'm not gonna go there. :eek: I think I've been here too much. Don't worry, I'm not leaving. Anyway I don't have a CPOTD ready for today so I'm sorry. I don't seem to be the only one though, the productivity of this thread is going down. I still love CaRWash though :D

I don't like to see Calleigh pissed at Ryan, even if she means well. I like smily, flirty Calleigh a lot more ;)

11. Maze

Maze Rookie

the :| is part of his personality, if he were :) all the time the ship would be freaky!happy and scare people away. They balance each other out.

12. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

tis another reason they are ment to be cuz like you say Maze they balance each other out one can't exist without the other.

Calleigh only gets mad at Ryan Cuz she loves him sooo much and she doesn't want him to get in trouble or else she probably wouldn't bother so much :p

*Goes off to find a CPOTD pic....*

Ok so its 2 pics from "Driven" dunno if its been posted alreadys but ohwell no harm in seeing it again :p:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

me loves that scene in Driven loadz :p

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*hugs Suzi* You're not alone hun, you're not alone. That scene is my life :lol: But it's such a small CPOTD...wait a moment.

[​IMG]

Alison, you're right. They balance each other out prefectly. How are you doing anyway? Oh wait, this is PM material. How's that book coming? Any nice moments? Or no time to read it yet?

Tuesday coming up should be 'Death Pool 100', if the channel won't fool us and start re-running. Do I hear jealous voices there? :p

14. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

*hugs Nikki back* o_O you had to post da bigger CPOTD! :lol: I need to say that Ryan looks yummy o_O and weren't they both wearing purple in that ep? :eek: me love purple it looks sexxay on both of them. :p

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Driven!! Driven is love. It was the perfect ending. Oh, well same with Deviant but whatever. :p
    "Thank you."
    "You'd do the same thing for me if I were having a bad day."

Awwww!

Not from me cause I've already seen it on tv. :p But yay for Holland tv getting season 5. Though I can't believe they cut out her saying babe when they translated it. :eek: :rolleyes:

Actually Maze has a good point. I guess it would be weird if they were always like :D :D :D. lol. But it just bugs me sometimes cause Ryan doesn't even notice she's smiling cause he's looking at the evidence. :rolleyes: Oh well we all know he loves her anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.