H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Ohhh yay!!! Okay, okay! I loves DuCaine ficcies...especially "M" ones! :devil: Yumminess right there! :lol:

Okay DuCaine question of the day....ummmm, what do you think H & Cal's favorite songs are? Seperately and together? :D

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hmmm...... favorite songs? That's easy! *not* :lol:

For Horatio, it'd have to be something like an instrumental piece from mozzart or a modern classical piece.

For Calleigh, It'd have to be a country song, like Martina McBrides 'How Far' or something by Kenney Chesney.

For both of them? Now heres the challenge. 'Explosive' by Bond, since Emer from the DuCaine Song thread suggested I listen to it (sorry hon, I haven't had the chace) and I like instrumentals, pretty sure they would too. Or John Mayers 'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room'

I hope I contributed to some decent discussion for once :lol:

3. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Woo hoo I live for music discussions!!!

For Horatio: definitely 'Electric Blue' by The Cranberries because the song talks about her lover's Electric Blue eyes, and Horatio definitely has those

For Calleigh: something sunny, definite Rilo Kiley fodder such as 'Does He Love You?'

For the both of them: the one that always comes to my mind first is 'More Adventurous' by Rilo Kiley...every time I hear it, it makes me think of them, and I don't know why.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

DuCaine Songs.

Together -- One for Romance, and one for angsty times. Cause you know they want that whole, "Kiss my ass" ones when their pissy at each other, and one for romantic times and one for ... comeoniwannalayyou.

Apart - About the same except their own little thing.

I dunno what type of songs, cause I haven't wired their stereo yet. Apparently Casp has it set on freaking song!

Does he love you?.. Ain't that like a 2 chicks fighting over a guy song?

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

CathStokes

The 'Does He Love You?' you're thinking of is the country duet by Reba McEntire and Linda Davis, circa 1991ish.

This 'Does He Love You?' is Jenny Lewis' proclamation for a man she can't have and who never gets. Although that's what it deals with, some of what she sings is applicable to H and Cal, such as the part where Jenny sings 'And you love him/And your baby/At last you are complete'...Cal in our little world isn't complete without her H :)

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Well theres not really much I can say cause it still sounds like a weird song to me, really. Sorry.

If we don't get something next week, can I whack Eric? or Ryan?.. I'm really being DuCaine deprived here. EE you got something for me?

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, nice y'all I like the song discussion...I didn't want to steal our song threads' thunder, but I think we can share the thunder with it! :D Heehee! :lol:

Hmmmmm....H by himself, I see him liking jazz of some kind...there's a Miles Davis song that remind me of him whenever I hear it, but I can't remember the name!
    For Cal...either a country song "Cowboy Take Me Away" or a hot latin number! (just cuz she's so caliente! :devil: )

And for them together...currently I'm LOVING Gretchen Wilson and John Rich's "Come to Bed" seems to fit them somehow! :devil: :lol:

8. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I can see Calleigh listening to 'Cowboy Take Me Away' with visions of H in a cowboy ensemble, the top two buttons unbuttoned, of course, riding up on his steed to sweep her off her feet and ride off to the secret pond where they sneak a kiss and watch the water ripple.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I know huh EyeH totally right! I mean come on, Cal herself said she liked her man in a pair of leather chaps and nothing else! :devil:

Lol, I like the "secret pond where they sneak off to kiss" idea...very cute! :lol: I like it...it fits the fluffy side of DuCaine that I know secretly exists! :D ;)

10. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

ohh, i'll try this,

Calliegh, i agree with the country song thing...i've heard part of "i love you" by martina mcbride on one of those TimeLife comercials, seems to fit :p

Horatio, his voice is as smooth as jazz ((dunno where that came from :confused: )) so yeah, somthing jazzy :p or the blues, cuz he has blue eyes lmao

both, How to Save a Life by the Fray, LOVE that song SOO much :D and i always imagine calliegh sitting on the bench talking to H, ((think i saw that in a screen cap)) and the hand swabing in under suspition (sp?)

haha leather chaps *tries to picture H coming to work one day in nothing but leather chaps* :devil:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo reads the last line of Kelsey's post...pauses to get that mental picture in her head...and promptly falls flat on her face into the sweet naughty DuCaine gutter!** :devil:

"How to Save a Life" always makes me think of DuCaine too...I saw a vid someone had made of them together using that song and ever since that song always reminds me of them! :D

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I have a question for you all: who will make the first official move (and by official I mean by asking the other out or deliberately holding their hand or something like that)? I think it will be Calleigh because H is cursed with the tendency to get all nervous and stutter around beautiful women :)

13. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I think Cal is traditional, I can't see her ever making a move for H, he is her boss, he is much older, and also proabaly still hurting over numerous loved ones dying!

I think it would have to be H, but I can only see it in a giving comfort leading to more kinda scenario :rolleyes:

14. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

:D :D That was my video !!!

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

My first DuCaine thread. Hope you guys like it!!!
    I also put it in the wallpaper thread.

DuCaine wallpaper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.