Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Oh, I know why. And I'm not faulting the spoiler source. I know they give out whatever they're given. But if they had wanted to, TPTB could have written something else a lot earlier in the season to establish GSR. For whatever reason, they changed their mind on the direction/speed of delivery for that storyline. I'm just saying it could happen again (no matter the reason).

It all depends on how it's played. Billy and Jorja can turn a scene with a look. That's what I'm most looking forward to (if it happens).

2. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Well, the preview for "Law Of Gravity" (assuming it shows the returned Grissom) will tell us if the shaving scene is a flashback or not.

3. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

But I thought Sara liked scruff--when David was hitting on her back in season 1 she told him to lose the glasses and grow some scruff.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I uploaded the photo and article to my site.

The album with all the goodies is located here

5. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

Question...Is Grissom Coming Back in episode 'Law Of Gravity' or the the one after that??

6. AureliaPriscus

AureliaPriscus Dead on Arrival

Law of Gravity, but at what point during Law of Gravity I don't know. (From what I've heard, anyway.)

7. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

Okay Thanks :)

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

That was my first thought... but, then I realized that beard burn is a pain, sometimes. My fiance has a lovely, awesome beard, and though it's soft, it can sometimes still irritate my skin. Also, I think the scene is more about demonstrating trust... A woman who has been pissed at you in the past is holding a razor against your neck... It's symbollic... I still think the scene is weird for GSR.

I'm really interested to see what happens when Keppler and Grissom meet. I saw in some article that they have an "encounter" and I've spent a lot of time since then trying to decide how that goes down!

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

According to the futon critic, in the next ep "Meat Market" Nick and Keppler work a case together. I don't want to post the whole thing so snip. "A case involving a man's torched corpse, whose bones and tissues had been harvested, leads Nick and Keppler into the disturbing world of illegally secured and sold human body parts."

Okay in "Redrum" thread I said I would put in why I didn't think Keppler was IA and what he has to do with Day shift.

I am wondering if Keppler will sort of be taking over the job Sofia had when she was a CSI on the day shift. Quality Control Officer which requires a detail-oriented person. Who are assigned to inquiries in the lab. While she was a regular CSI she was also QCO.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

But isn't Keppler supposed to die in "Law of Gravity"? So I doubt they'd give him a new job when he's supposed to job.

Though that is a good theory. :)

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I have no clue the problem with spoilers is that they are used as a guide so anything could change at anytime, if he is set to die then why bother establishing him for a day shift set up why not just bring him in as the extra manpower for the night shift until grissom returns. Hmm oh well maybe it will make sense after we know for sure (in my mind means when it airs) what will happen.

12. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I wondered the same thing. Isn't it awfully convenient that the new guy would arrive the first week Grissom is gone? He even mentioned that last night. And if the spoilers are true, the timing of his death is just as convenient. Your suggestion makes a lot more sense IMO.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There is supposed to be a short scene with Nick and Greg in 7x17 Fallen Idols, and they'll talk about S&M and romance lol. They're also supposed to have a scene w/ Archie in the A/V Lab. However It would not surprise me if they were cut in favor of GSR in the bathroom.

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Trust me, as much as GSR scenes are pared down, I'm more likely to believe the GSR will be cut!

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

There are a couple of clips over on Who Is Keppler from Meet Market. In the first one Nick sure is awful nice to Keppler and I wonder why.

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.