Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Frank's Message: "Hey Mikey, it’s me. How are ya? So you landed in Vegas, you should’ve told me. I’ve got some good phone numbers might come in handy on cold winter nights. Nice talkin’ to ya. Give me a call."

2. AureliaPriscus

AureliaPriscus Dead on Arrival

Wow. Is it terrible of me that my brain reads that as, "Hi, surrogate son! If you need a Vegas-area prostitute, give me a ring. Cause, you know, Vegas is cold. Um."

Also, why can't people just call him Mike or Mikey? This whole "Keppy" thing makes me twitchy. ;)

3. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Re: the GSR scene where she shaves Gris...

Maybe Nick is sitting just off camera waiting his turn for Sara to shave his head for him so it doesn't get all fluffly looking?! :lol:

I've been thrown a curve by tptb before, so I'll just have to wait and see!

4. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

That's the very first thing I thought of but my brain works in that direction all the time :devil:

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I am not trying to bash GSR (I cant stress that enough) but i dont think that scene will go together with the whole show. It seems to cutesy-poo for my likeing. It just doesn't seem that it would be on CSI and i am not just saying that because i am a mad Snickers/Grillows fan but just a CSI fan. Maybe for Greys Anatomy with Mer/Der since she complains about his stublle face, but GA is pretty much about relationships.

6. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

So did I. I won't believe it until I see it, either. Not that I'm opposed to it at all. It's just that I've seen some spoilers (Gum Drops, most notably) that I thought were unbelievable at the time and nothing came of it, so...who knows.

I don't know. I agree that it's the most subtle ship since ever, but I get where the non-GSR lovers are coming from. If you don't like it, you don't want to see it at all. 60 seconds probably feels like an eternity for them.

Where is the spoilage re: Keppler's big episode? Is it in this thread somewhere further back or on another site? I don't know the details, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. It depends on what they do with the episode, I guess. I didn't like them bringing him in in the first place, but since he's here, let's make good use of his time.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well most of you probably know how I feel about GSR but I have decided to keep quiet, what good does it do to complain anyway? TPTB are going to do what they want reguarless of what the audiance wants, good or bad. I am looking forward to this ep for other reasons (hopfully an intresting Nick & Greg scene), it does sound like an intresting episode.

8. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Nick and Greg are both in this episode? I might have to tune in for this one after all!

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Well, the scenes were dropped because Mr. Petersen had a death in the family and was unable to shoot the scenes. So, that wasn't a spoiler source dropping the ball... That was unforseen circumstances.

I hadn't thought about that interpretation of the Keppler message! I mean, I guess my mind just isn't that much in the gutter! LOL! Though, it makes sense. I love that they paid enough attention to have an area code for the telephone number that's from Trenton, NJ. That means, whatever's upcoming with Keppler, it originated in NJ, not in Baltimore.

10. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

HAHAHAH!! That's the funniest thing ever! I'm sorry but that just seems retarded and I dont really care about GSR. Like all of you have said, its cannon, so suck it up.. I just don't want to start seeing stupid scenes, and then love scenes and stuff like that. That would just ruin it for me.

Anyway, that's crazy. If they do that, I will sit there and laugh the entire time.

:rolleyes:

11. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

WHy not . We don't know anything about them outside of work . Who would have thought that Grissom likes funny looking blue shirts

12. AureliaPriscus

AureliaPriscus Dead on Arrival

Anyone who remembers the guy races cockroaches for fun? ;)

13. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

yeah...well....ehm...that sounds like real fun, doesn't it?!....NOPE!!!! it doesn't! :rolleyes:
    but who knows how he can be? maybe he's got romantic potential. maybe sara helps him to become a good partner/lover

14. Nish

Nish Hit and Run

Maybe, unlike those folks on the other show on Thursday nights, they just know how to keep it out of the work place. I actually kinda like the idea of a snapshot of what GSR is like away from the cadavers and DNA samples.

Although admittedly, I can think of nothing less romanitc that shaving my partner's facial hair, but that's just me.

15. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

About the GSR scene, at first I thought it didn't make sense, but then someone said they had heard that GSR flashbacks might be added and that got me thinking... What if it is a flashback?

Nick was wondering out loud to Catherine if Grissom had gotten a new girlfriend because he shaved his beard. So what if he asked Grissom why he did it, and it shows this scene of how it happened? Then, of course, it would flash back to Grissom giving some lie to Nick about why he did it or something...

I don't know, just an idea. Maybe the writers wanted to explain why Grissom would shave off his beard, and they thought that maybe it was because of Sara. Again, just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.