Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Emily and I would get along very well... We'd go running together, then go back home, where I'd make lunch (cause I adore cooking and I'm even very good *pushes modesty aside*), then she'd wash the dishes (I usually stuff everything into the dishwasher :p). I'll keep the rest to myself. (Vera, I know you know what I mean. :lol:)

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Love that scene for Going Under, I couldn't stop laughing after that. Congrats Mike on meeting Emily, you are sooo lucky, wish I was in your place.

3. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Meeting Miss Procter would be really great, but meeting David would really be something! (For me at least) But still, congrats on meeting Emily! Meeting any actor or actress would be really cool.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I would love to meet Emily. She seems soo sweet and I'd come back and say she was sweetiest sweetheart!!!

5. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Hey y'all!

Well, I gave my report at Leela's site (I'm now EP.de's "Official" Reporter!!!), and I'd repost it here, but it turned into quite a novel so for the rest of y'all who might not have gone to Leela's site and checked it out, here is somewhat briefer report.

After Leela tipped me off, naturally I had a massive anxiety attack; oddly enough I worked as a Media Buyer for a major Canadian ad agency before I moved to the Goddess's hometown, so I've had chances to meet actors/actresses and sports people before...but ain't nuthin' like meeting Emily! :D I'm not just saying this because we are all "Emily Addicts" in here, but truthfully, she will go down as the nicest, most down to earth, most appreciative of her fans star I've ever met. She's got no ego at all; I mean the highlight of her return home was to lounge around at home in her pj's with her family eating sausage biscuits (ya gotta be a real southerner to eat those things!!! :lol:)

Anyways, after putting a shirt and tie on and emptying a bottle of cologne over my head, I went down to the Museum of History early expecting a crowd...well, there was a crowd...me! I forgot this is Raleigh and not LA or New York, so when Emily walked the red carpet, the only thing separating us at first was the red rope...a few minutes later that all changed!! ;) After some local media took some pics of her, she was actually standing alone for a minute...that's when the powers from above moved my feet to go up to her (I cleared my throat and checked my fly to make sure it was up! ha!) When she looked at me and smiled and came over to me, I thought I was gonna die!!! :eek: I then thought I was gonna die feeling real stupid that the first thing I said to her was that she and I are the same age. To my shock, she stepped closer and asked me when my b-day was and how I liked Raleigh...I was knocked over how cool she was!! :cool: Then I asked her for a picture and she said "sure, but I want you to be in the picture with me" THUD!!!! :eek: She reached out and held my hand (THUD!!) :eek: as I stepped over the rope and stood next to her...nothing could prepare me for what happened next...she put her arm around me and said how flattered she was to see me (THUD...THUD!!) My camera flash wasn't going off, so she told her mom, who was taking our picture, to keep trying, she didn't take her arm off me while this was happening! (THUD!!) Then she had some other media folk to talk to and just before I left, she hugged me one more time and said "thank you for coming just to see me!!" And since she knew my b-day, wished me a happy early birthday.

So believe me y'all, everything you hear or read about Emily is totally true!!! She's friendly, she's confident, she's down to earth...and I gotta say this....she's the finest lookin' woman walking the face of God's green earth!!! :devil:

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Once again you're the man!! I am soooo envious not just that you got to meet her but that you also had the nerve to talk to her!! I doubt I would have had that if put in the same situation!

7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I just melted again :D So sweet!!! :D Thnx for sharing your story Mike :D

8. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Don't melt away, hon! :D

Mike, again: endlessly jealous :p And though I'm really lucky for you, every time I read your "report" I replace your name and person with...ME! :D (No!! Go away Luna, just this once!!! :p ) Hope you can understand and won't blame me for this ;)

9. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Not all cinegirl! I completely understand. It was a magical evening for me...and I'm sure would be for anybody!!

10. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Booooha!
    Added two more pics from "Mike's magical evening" ;)
    CLICK!

11. delkolover

Ok this is a little off topic but it is driving me crazy. I rewatched Body Count last night and what I want to know is: what does it say on the side of Calleigh's gun? I noticed it when she was holding the gun to Kerner's head but I couldn't make it out. I also can't seem to find any screen caps for the episode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Oh and Mike, saw those other two caps....you sitll the man!! :lol:

12. delkolover

Re: Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!' *DELETED*

Post deleted by delkolover

13. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Wow, since you posted it twice, you really must have not got it. :lol:

14. delkolover

:lol: :lol:
    Sorry about that :) I didn't realize I did that! Wow did that make me seem desperate or what?! :D Anyway, sorry again. I deleted one of them.

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

wow.......*squee* You're one lucky person!

I'm so happy for you, mike :p I'm probably never going to get to meet her (points to australia on a world map) Oh, well I can always dream, can't I?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.