Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

Oh my gosh, I love the wallpaper!!! :D Good job!

~xJemmax~

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome, Rina! :D I love the wallpaper! :D

Lost2MuchSpeed, I think the "Danno" moment happened in "Murder Sings the Blues." It was so beyond cute. Danny and Flack were at a crime scene (Stella may have been there, too? Not sure.) and Flack pointed out something really obvious and called Danny "Danno." (anybody got the exact quote?) Danny was so cute--he acted all annoyed saying, "I know that, Flack" but Flack wasn't phased at all. Flack just followed Danny over to the air conditioning vent and beamed at Danny as Danny looked down the shaft. I was just like--Flack has got it BAD! :lol: :D It was adorable.

Flack seems like he'd be the very jealous type. I can't see him ever sharing his kinkapoodle, and I suspect anyone who tried to get a piece of Danny would be in big trouble. I think it's pretty clear how Flack feels about Lindsay (the ignoring and snarking her stands out :lol: ), so the dominatrix had better watch out! And Danny...I'm sure Flack gave him a spanking for being a little tease. :lol:

Danny and Flack are both very passionate, so I'm sure Danny likes to be loved enthusiastically, just as much as Flack likes to love him enthusiastically. :devil:

I know! How cute would that be??? I loved when Danny called him Don in On the Job--it was so sweet. Danny was obviously looking for comfort from his Don. I'd love to see him call Don "Donnie"--I could see him doing it in a teasing context, if no one else was around. How cute would that be??? Flack's grin would be huge! :D

I love it!!! :D :D :D That was the most perfect cap sequence ever, Fay! :D Bonus points for the Princess Bride reference, too. ;) :D

Do NOT mess with Don Flack's kinkapoodle. :eek: :eek:

3. Rina

Rina Victim

You're welcome :) And I'm glad to be here.

Could you tell me which episode the pic of your icon is from ? It's so adorable ^^

And I just figured out that I really need to buy CSI:NY on DVD as soon as possible cause I think the dialogues are just much better in english than the dubbed version here in Germany.
    And I get to watch all the cute scenes of Danny/Don as often as my brain can take it *lol

4. teardrop

teardrop Dead on Arrival

I love your Wallpaper Rina :D It's so cute. The german version (dvd) is good but in english its better.

It would be a cute scene when Danny calls Flack Donnie. Heh and Donnie would kiss his kinkapoodle for giving this nickname *sigh* but it's only idea.

LOL thanks for the pictures :D I love Flacks facial expressions.

5. Top41

Rina, my avatar is from "Til Death Do Us Part." It's actually kind of random--Danny and Mac are in the lab and Danny says "and" really emphatically, but the look on his face cracked me up. I call it the "Screaming Danny" avatar. :lol:

It would be absolutely adorable if Danny called Don "Donnie" and Flack kissed him afterwards because he was so overjoyed. I do think it would make Flack's day, and the expression on his face would be one of complete bliss. I could definitely see him kissing his baby for that. Flack loves that Kinkapoodle an awful lot. ;)

6. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

oh man those pics crack me up somthing awful!! lol

7. Top41

The pics are beyond cute. They prove Flack is an ardent admirer of Danny's, and Danny is a saucy little minx who teases his devoted detective. :devil: ;)

Speaking of pics...anybody got any? ;)

8. teardrop

teardrop Dead on Arrival

You've explained it better than me Top41 That is exactly what I've meant :D

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Hey guys, let's keep in mind that we need to make at least 3 lines of on topic posting instead of short one-liners. ;)

Top, what pictures did you have in mind? New ones or older ones? Since there were no DF scenes last night, there won't be any caps but I'm sure there will be plenty of Danny or Flack caps that we can post and make them into DF moments. :p

10. Top41

Mmmm...any and all pictures of the Jackhammer and his sexy Kinkapoodle. :devil:

I'm hoping they get to work a case together soon! We know how excited Flack gets when he and his baby work a case together. Remember the "they sent the big guns out" line from "Necrophilia Americana"??? Oh, Flack, could you be any more obvious? :lol: Flack sure was excited to see his Danny, even if Danny was in a bitchy mood. :lol: That was so damn cute.

I hope they get to work a case together again soon because Flack is probably in Danny withdrawal by now! At least at work...we knows he gets to enjoy his Kinkapoodle at night. Danny's waddle is worse than ever lately. :lol: :devil: ;)

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome, Rina, and welcome back to L2MS. ;)

I went and watched the scene from "Murder Sings the Blues" to write down the dialogue including 'Danno.' ;) Here we go:

Danny: Excuse me, Miss, did you, uh, vacuum the joint when you got here today?
    Maid: Yeah, I hosed the whole place.
    *Danny looks slightly annoyed*
    Flack: The building's got a central vac, Danno. Check this out. *kneels down next to the wall* Open that, stick the hose in--
    Danny: Yeah, I know how it works, Flack. *definitely looks annoyed* This means all our evidence has been sucked into an air shaft somewhere in this building. Question is, where does it all end up?
    *Flack shakes his head*
    Danny: I hate rich people. *Flack smirks* Fantastic.

And of course, when I saw that smirk Flack had at the end, I had to go looking for a picture. I got it from csi-caps.com and tried to lighten it a bit. ;)

[​IMG]

Top[/b], you mentioned the guys working together...]Danny and Flack work with Mac in episode 17, "The Ride In." I'm not sure how many scenes they have together, but they at least work together. ;)

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :D It's like Flack's thinking, "Awww, look at my Danno. He's all upset that he has to go down there and search for his evidence. Isn't he just adorable?" :lol:

Look at that. It's incredible. How can anybody deny Flack loves teh Danny after seeing that? It isn't just his lips doing the smiling. His entire face is. :lol: (Uh, does that make sense?)

*looks at the picture again* Awwwwwwwwwww.

Now, if only there's a screencap of Danny smiling or looking happy after that smirk ... what lovely pictures they'd be for an animated icon.

13. Top41

Cutest. Picture. EVER! Flack is just a goner. Look how he's smiling at his Danno. Most adorable pic ever, and there are a lot of cute ones for these two.

I love the dialogue, too. Danny was pissy but Flack wasn't bothered by that at all. He knows his baby is moody. It's part of what he obviously loves about him. See evidence above.

I know! He literally lights up around Danny in a way he doesn't around anyone else. He's practically grinning from ear to ear and even then, you can tell he's holding back a little because his Kinkapoodle would get more than a little sour if he thought Don was chuckling at his malcontent mood.

Flack's completely, totally and 110% head over heels. :D

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

But Danny is doing that "I'm annoyed because I'm going to have to get dirty. Whine, whine, whine" thing, which Donnie really loves so much. :D However, it doesn't make for cute screencaps--in fact, I only saw two caps for Danny's expression after the smirk, and he didn't look too thrilled. He was going to get dirty, after all. ;)

I love the way Donnie smiles at Danny. It just makes me happy when I see screencaps of them. *wub*

By the way, I opened a thread over on BC where we can write down all of the D/F moments we can think of, if you guys want to stop by and add something. ;) The list is paltry right now, with just two moments that I added. :(

I did a post on my LJ about Danny/Lindsay, which isn't necessarily relevant here except to explain why this isn't random :lol: :

The general consensus seems to be that Danny is very selfish (which he is) and that Don goes out of his way for Danny (which he does). Because of this, many people feel that the relationship is too one-sided and that Don wouldn't get anything out of it, and that he puts too much effort into it. I disagree, but I wanted to bring it up here for discussion purposes. ;)

So, yes, we know what Danny gets out of the relationship, and how much Don puts into it, but what does Don get out of the deal? (Other than some hot kinkapoodle lovin, of course. ;))

Random D/F picture moment!

[​IMG]

15. Top41

It was so cute--Flack was so clearly amused by Danny's sulky behavior. I think Flack just finds Danny so adorable.

The way Flack smiles at Danny is just WOW. Seriously, it shows in his face just how crazy he is about Danny. He just beams at him! I love it. Flack adores his baby.

That's a really good question, and one I've asked myself before. Flack is obviously the one who takes care of Danny, protects him, caters to him. Danny is kind of selfish and spoiled by Flack's devotion--he almost expects it. It's funny, because Flack is the only one who really treats Danny especially well, and Danny seems to take it for granted a bit, which might seem a little out of character, but thinking about it, I'm not so sure it is. I think Danny doesn't know how to react to someone treating him as well as Flack does. He's used to being treated like crap (by Mac, by Lindsay) so when someone treats him well--like Flack clearly does, it throws him for a loop and he's not sure how to react. Maybe he's afraid to show gratitude/appreciation to Flack because he fears Flack will stop treating him well then.

As for what Flack gets out of it...I think Flack has his own issues. He's got a bit of a superman complex, and Danny is definitely a bit of a damsel in distress. :lol: I think it makes Flack feel good that Danny needs him and relies on him for protection and emotional comfort. I think he looks at Danny as someone less strong than he is, and being there for Danny makes Flack feel strong.

They do have a bit of a pursuer (Flack)/pursuee (Danny) relationship, and I think Flack likes the chase. He likes teasing Danny and making him blush, and working to get his attention. I think that translates into the bedroom, too--I think Flack relishes the chase and getting Danny into bed is part of that. That's why I believe so adamently that Flack is the one on top so to speak ;) when they have sex. I think for Flack it's about getting his prize--Danny--and for Danny it's about being desired and chased and sought after. I imagine he likes to work Flack up and then get taken by Flack--something Flack of course enjoys as well. ;) So I do think a big part of what Flack gets out of the relationship is being on top in sex--he gets to take Danny, and it's something of a reward for his devotion to Danny.

So I guess I think they both have issues and there's a tinge of darkness to their relationship, but ultimately they love each other so overall it's positive.

I love that pic! :lol: It looks like Flack is saying to the suspect, "Confess quickly, buddy because my Kinkapoodle has other pressing matters that need attending to!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.