Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Thank you for answering my question Destiny. I was wanting to talk about some of the darker episodes in Season 4, like Homebodies and Bloodlines. I'm still not sure where to talk about that. I did a search for Homebodies, but I only found a couple of mentions in one of the shipper threads. :confused:

I agree. When I was reading his dossier, I got the impression that he was close to his almost father-in-law until something happened. Seems like the guy snapped and is now harrassing Keppler or worse.

I love how the keppler site background is designed. It makes Keppler's face look like it's decaying or crumbling. That can't be accidental.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're welcome, it could be with the search that back when the forum was cleaned those might have went out with it. Let me look into a way of doing this I am sure alot of people would like to discuss past eps. Again I will look into it. Until then pick a character that dominates the ep and try that character thread, or for instance in "Homebodies" Grissom Dominates one case, Catherine another, or "bloodlines" Grissom dominates one, and Sara dominates the other. So you could use the threads of WP/GG, MH/CW, OR JF/SS, ect, Just mention the ep name your talking about, again until we figure something out. ;)

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is some more plot details for Ep 17-Fallen Idols. Click me!

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, this last scene is certainly causing some mixed emotions. And not only will it cause some 'fallen idols', but some 'fallen viewers' will might be in stir as well.

5. CSIFanatic08

CSIFanatic08 Hit and Run

I agree with that. I mean, I wasn't completely thrilled when they decided to go forward with Grissom and Sara's relationship, but I dealt with it anyways becasue I love the show. But come on, they are FORCING it down our throats. :mad: I can't stand GSR, yet I'm force fed it every Thursday Night. And I am definately, definately NOT looking forward to the end of "Fallen Idols"...

6. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Uh oh... looks like we may be moving from Catherine to GSRRRR.. not too good.

CSIFanatic, you are quite outspoken on many different levels (GSR and Pres. Bush) and I personally don't think that either is appropriate. But thats just my opinion. However, I don't think that its very true when you say that we're force fed every Thurs night because they only have a few hints here and there. And I don't like GSR that much either, but it doesn't bother me a whole lot so.. I deal with it...

Anyways, does anyone find it interesting that Cath is not mentioned in it at all? Neither is Greg (but that's not suprising) but Cath? She's one of the top people in the show, I'm just suprised she wasn't mentioned. This of course, could mean absolutely nothing and her part just wasn't listed OR there are some repercussions about what all happened while Griss was gone?

Hmmm.. ? Haha, it probably just means nothing, but we can speculate, can't we?

7. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Well before we get all hyper about whether GSR is being shoved down anyone's throat, shouldn't we wait and see what that last scene is all about? Personally I don't think GSR is being shoved down anyone's throat--they really don't show much of anything going on between Grissom and Sara. But I understand not everyone wants the characters to hook up.

8. CSIFanatic08

CSIFanatic08 Hit and Run

I think that it is completely appropriate for me to voice my opinion. If I dislike President Bush, than I am more than happy to display it in my signature, which I completely have a right to do. You have a right to state your opinion so why don't I? Outspoken? Yes. And If I feel like I am force fed GSR every week, than I will state it. On account of this being the Spoiler Lab for future episodes, and "Fallen Idols" is a future episode, I don't understand how you bringing up my outspokenness is really relevant to the topic. But I digress...

GSR bothers me a great deal because it feels like it's being forced. Alright? :rolleyes:

9. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

That article doesn't actually say what will happen regarding GSR. It just says to stay tuned. There are some details in the shipper thread, though, and those are truly some of the most bizarre spoilers I've ever read. In a way, I love it, but it could end badly for Sara, which would be bad news for the show, IMO. She is a strong female (just like Cath), and I think the show needs both women to stay balanced, GSR notwithstanding (fun word considering the sentiments of some viewers :D).

10. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well CSIFanatic08, I apologize, I did not mean to ruffle your feathers so much. It just seemed to me that you were going too much into discussing ships, and bashing it. So, I thought it was inappropriate, but I may be wrong. Either way, its over and lets move on.

As for Sara, it depends on what will happen. It could go with an anti-GSR route, and hint that things may be getting rough, or it could only make things seem better than ever between the two.

Lately, there hasn't seemed to be much of anything between them, so I really don't know. If they hint at stopping GSR, you'll have some very happy and hopeful people, and some very not-so-happy people. I personally don't care one way or other, as long as they don't start showing too much of their relationship. I like it being sort of secretive. But anyways, same goes for the other option. Unless we get more spoilers, this last scene could be anything, or nothing at all.

??

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I think the one thing we're not really in danger in with CSI is seeing too much GSR. I mean, we don't get a GSR mention EVERY Thursday, and if we do, it usually lasts less than 60 seconds. That's a lot less than it has been in the past. We've had "Unfriendly Skies" with the bathroom/mile high club chat. We had the whole episode "Butterflied." We've had two hand holds... the last one being two years ago. I mean, they're a canon couple that have not touched since we found out they were together. I mean, I was watching old episodes of "Lois and Clark" the other day and realizing what a heart attack everyone would have if anything like that happened on CSI with any of the couples... or even "Doctor Who." I think this is the most subtly I've ever seen a show handle a relationship. It's amazing that the relationship has such a following/such a vocal group of people against it considering how subtle it is compared to most shows.

I'm curious about the scene. Extremely curious. But, I'm also thrilled that 7x17 should give us more Warrick! Watching the clips over at Yahoo, it made me realize how much I've missed Warrick having screen time!

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I posted this @BTA and I'll also post this here.

Here is what the ending GSR scene is for 717 "Fallen Idols"

Some excerpts I have from the final scene say that Sara has moved to a new apartment since the last time we have seen her room. She has an apartment of someone who wants it to be seen. Grissom is actually sitting on a closed toilet, as well. This is when Sara comes over and applies shaving cream to his face. Grissom is wearing a T-shirt, jeans and a towel around thy shoulder. As Rissa has pointed out, the beard has been clipped. Sara "delicately" applies shaving cream to his face, then takes a finger full to his upper lip. *Shane gags* She turns to the streaming sink full of soapy water. She dips a razor
    in, wiggles it around. Then, pulls it out, and brings it toward his face. Sara says "Do you trust me?" He closes his eyes.

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

*headdesk*

Is that scene really necessary..?

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^In total agreement.

I hope that scene does not pan out, or I'm heading over to Grey's Anatomy for good. CSI has ticked me off all season with high volume of Catherine angst with all due respect to Catherine fans..sorry..but Kindergartners are bettera at sharing things then TPTB..so..I hope that this scene doesn't happen.

15. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

This couple is "canon". Canon means that their relationship is part of the reality of the CSI universe and it is natural that it will be addressed. If 40 seconds of GSR "shoved down your throat" is going to choke you, you know when the scene is, don't watch the last 40 seconds. Simple like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.