Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jue

jue Witness

lucky you, Mike, it's one helluva chance you get to meet her in person!! :eek: And I believe we owe it to you for the bravery and determination to go meet her when there's this opportunity, not forgetting the gallon of cologne over your head, maybe that's what makes Emily wanna take photo with you :D just kiddin, I am soooo happy for you!

I was telling Nikki the other day, if given the chance, I might even hesitate meeting her in person, I might not even make it to standing in front of her, I might faint before I saw her, I might stutter when I talk to her, I might *insert endless blabblin'" :p

may I repeat, you are one lucky guy! A great way to start a new year isn't it so! ;)

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*is deadly envious and ready to kill Mike* That is so unfair!!! *dies a little more* Please, post the pics soon, so that I'll get my final stroke and die in pieces - er, peace. :p

3. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Enough with the waiting!
    Mike sent me the pics and I uploaded them to the gallery! :)

CLICK!

And can just say: That whole thing was the best f***ing idea I ever had!!! *feels proud*

4. jue

jue Witness

thanks Leela, thanks Mike I saw those pics!!!! She's so gorgeous, stunning!!!! sobsob!! :eek:

Mike, youyouyouyouyouyou must have ten thousand lucky stars shining on you to get that close to her, touching her waist!! you lucky one!! :D

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I'll make sure some griffe sends her an invitation for some event in Milan *writes to Gucci, D&G, Valentino and Prada*
    Now I'll go back to my self pity, dreaming of meeting Emily. :rolleyes:

As always, thanks Leels.

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Wow, you are one lucky person.....I do envy you for being able to meet her....:eek:

Oh, and thanks for sharing that, it made my day better in fact! :D

7. BulletGrrrl

BulletGrrrl Police Officer

*pats Leelas shoulder*
    Sweetie...definetly the best idea! The pics are really great. And it's soo good to see that she really appreciates her fanbase.

8. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Are you kidding me? How freaking gorgeous is that woman? Screw the media and their twisted views of what's attractive, those 'A-Listers' have nothing on our Emily. As far as I'm concerned, that is the most beautiful woman in the world right there.

*has nervy spaz*

Pleeease come to London, Em! I thought it was cool to come over here now. I'm about ten seconds away from moving to the States in search of her. Gah, my obsession is getting so out of control that my only ambition in life is to meet her. God, I'm pathetic. :lol:

I went too far methinks, but seriously, I have to meet her. It's going on my 100 life goals list, when I get around to making it, that is. ;)

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hey, CSI_Ali.....its my life ambition to meet her too, so don't feel like you're the only crazy person out there... *points to me* I'm like captain crazy when it comes to her.

I despise paparazzi, I don't read the paper because of them. And if I buy magazines or newspapers, its because of the TV guide and little snippets about spoilers and major plot lines.....last time I bought TV WEEK, I got a CSI:VEGAS poster and a cute pic of emily.....I'm so nervous to cut it out incase I wreck it lol :p

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Those pics were awesome!! Again I am sooooo jealous of you but kudos for having the guts to walk up to her and talk to her!! She seems like she is a real nice and down to earth person.

She looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress and her hair look beautiful.

11. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Hey Y'all!

Thanks a bunch for all the pats on the back and good wishes :)(I still got a whole mess of Cupid's arrows stuck in my back!) and like I said over at Leela's site, I will give a full report in the morning including the first words I said to her...it should make y'all laugh heartily!! Meeting her is undoubtedly the greatest thrill of my life, and let me tell y'all, she is so beautiful to look at that I'm shocked I even managed to put words together in a sentence in her presence!!! If you haven't done it already, there's still lots of Goddess love for the taking..so come and take your fill!!!

Besides that, the Goddess herself is here in my lap still totally exhausted from the Ball, so I must go and put her to bed!!! (and then hop in it with her!!! ;))

Night All!!!

12. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

im so totaly jealous Mike on you, she is so pretty and nice, congrats that you could see her. I love your pics they are nice and she is holding you so sweet. Just like i thought she would be. I hope you will never forget this moment and i wish i could be there in your shoes on that moment. Im to jealous now. It must be dream come true.. :devil: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

13. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Thanks so much for the pics. I can't believe you got to meet her in person, I would have been a nervous wreck. It's nice to know that she just as sweet in person than in her interviews.

14. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Congrats on getting to meet Emily, Mike. I'm very happy for you. :)

The pictures are fantastic as well. :)

15. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

That's it. Here's the point of total, endless and overpowering envy! :D But I'm very happy for you Mike, and never ending thanks for sharing your pictures and the Emily Love ;)

See, guys? It was really exciting! :D :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.