Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle...Or Do They

Hey, what happened to our thread title? :confused: I've restored it--we want to keep Danny and Flack where they belong--at the head of the thread. ;)

I wasn't thrilled with CoTP either. Danny seemed totally numb and shut down--which maybe after what happened to Louie in RSRD and losing Aiden in "Heroes," he was. Danny did look pretty heartbroken when he looked into Flack's room. Heartbroken, and a little lost.

Still, I think it's apparent that a big part of their relationship is Flack being protective of Danny and Danny kind of taking that devotion as his due. Flack is definitely the one in pursuit, while Danny is content to be adored. Danny seems to expect Flack to be there for him, and he relies on it. I don't think he's ever had anyone take care of him the way Flack does, and he's grown used to having Flack there for him.

Either way, it's hard to excuse his behavior in CoTP. True, there wasn't much he could do, and he was barely in the episode, but it would have been nice to see more concern from him for Flack. Flack is the only person who's stuck by him through thick and thin.

I love this pic! The adoration on Flack's face is pretty darn apparent. He looks like he wants to wrap his arms around Danny and kiss him. Danny looks oblivious, but he knows Flack wants him. :devil: ;)

2. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

Faylinn - Dude, what the. I hate it when shows create a huge dramatic situation, and then instead of focusing on it, they decide focus on something else...like a minor character or another event. I think the main focus of that episode should have been FLACK, primarily because he was the one that almost DIED...I mean doesn't that make more sense? DUHRRRR. I can sympathize with how dissapointed you must have been watching Carmine care less for Flack. Awww man, but thanks a lot for the lovely D/F staring picture, sweetie. It's really something to look at. o_o; Flack can't seem to unglue his eyes from Carmine. It's a conspiracy I tells yah! =x I mean, for reals. I know ALL of that staring can't ALL be in the script...it's either impromtu OR someone in this topic is secretly a script writing spy for CBS. Either way, it's a pleasant thing to see. [; Write on, script writers!

1CSIMfan - I have no idea what "SW of the BC" is, so uhh.....yeah. LOLS But anyhooters, I don't mind long posts. Not that I enjoy reading a 10,000 page dictionary, but I like to read long posts just for the sake of reading a long post. I'm weird. LOLS BTW, I love your script HAHAHA. We should be the next writers for CBS, riiiiiiight? The show would magically have 10,000 more viewers, coincidentally enough, all of them will be D/F fans. =x Hahaha I have another one. =x

Carmine: I wonder why we keep getting all these weird scripts.
    Eddie: Yeah dude, I don't get it either.
    Me: BECAUSE...I mean oh, go ahead. I didn't mean to interrupt a D/F moment.
    Carmine: What's 'D/F'?
    Me: You don't wanna know.
    Eddie: Oh dude, that's sick. That's where all those fangirls makes us all gay and crap.
    Carmine: G-GAY?...Uh....Uh...I'm not gay! *sweat drops*
    Eddie: Totally. I'm into chicks.
    Carmine: I mean, it's not gay if you dream about smothering another guy in hot chocolate, right?
    Me: :O
    Eddie: :O

Top41: - WOAH seriously. Where'd the title go? Awkward. Anyhooters, yeah I agree. It seems that Carmine likes being the adored, and Flack enjoys being the chaser. I wonder how it'd work out if he were to finally act upon his feelings for Carmine...methinks not so good? I think Carmine would ignore him for awhile, and Flack would still be chasing after him until finally....Flack gets really really hurt (like shot at or something), or gets kidnapped or something...and then Carmine would FINALLY realize how much he cares for him and then BAM............Cliff hanger season finale. :O Will Carmine reveal his feelings in time before it's too late? Will Flack be alive when the CSI's find him? Will Stella finally get her groove back? What does Hawkes REALLY do after hours? We'll just have to wait and find out!

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Pfft, Danny is such a frigging liar. He does like to have fun, just not with a woman naive enough to wear heels while running a race :lol:. Danny should've taken that woman's whip & such for an "evidence" check & by that he means that he'll need it that evening to use on Flack :devil:.

Danny: Uh yeah, I'm gonna need that whip. Just don't ask any questions.

:lol:

4. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

:lol: Wow, you miss a day, you miss a lot, eh? :lol: Ah, that kinkajou is just, well, its Danny, what can I say?! :lol:

And about CoTP-I'm bitter about that! :mad: Making Danny take Liondsey home, rather than stay for his lil' injured soldier, silly silly writers! :mad: Why would you do 6that! :mad:
    Anyways, lil rant over!

Welcom Au_Revoir!!! Glad you came to the DDarkside!! :D And that wvae! :lol: It cracks me up everytime! And hey, we're in the script writing biz now? When did that happan! :lol: Well, looks like we're gonna get that kiss (and a whole lot more) sooner than i thought! :devil:

Ah, first handcuffs, now whips? hehe, whatever next! :lol:

~xJemmax~

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey, don't you know some women can run in heels? *points to self* I can run perfectly normally in 3-inch heels without tripping up once! :D

6. Top41

We probably shouldn't mix up the actors and their characters. ;) :eek:

One thing I was took note of last night: Danny gives people nicknames--Adam is 'cupcake' or 'Einstein,' Hawkes is 'Doc,' Scagnetti is 'Detective Prada,' but he's never given Flack a nickname. I wonder what's with that, especially given that Flack plays with Danny's name all the time (Dan, Danno). Does Danny have a secret nickname for Flack? Or is he maybe really afraid that people will find out about them? Flack doesn't seem to hold back at all, but Danny is much more shy about it. When Flack gets flirty with him, Danny gets downright bashful, looking down at the ground and not making eye contact. It's cute--he seems so shy when Flack teases him. :D

I also noticed Danny's very pronounced waddle in the alley in last night's episode. :eek: Flack must be very ardent indeed with his kinkapoodle! :eek: :devil: ;)

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Top, as soon as possible I'll have you those "waddle" caps. Although, the caps might not be as interesting as the actual scene was. :( I'm looking forward to caps from Obsession.

I guess Danny's too shy to say Flack's nickname out in public. I'd love to hear him say "Donnie". :eek: We fangirls would be in heaven. I have a feeling that Flack's kinka-poodle is not shy when they're alone. I have a feeling he's quite bossy in the sack and Flack gives in to anything Danny wants. :lol:

I must agree with Top, we need to stick to Flack and Danny and leave Eddie and Carmine out of it since this is the Danny/Flack thread. :D

jorja, we all know Danny likes to have fun. He is such a liar. I think what he really meant to say was "I don't like...fun **pause** unless it's with Flack. :p Maybe we just didn't hear it.

8. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

Haha, I mean Danny, but I call him Carmine instead.
    For some reason, I don't like calling him Danny...I don't know why :p And plus I made sure my little 'scripts' made the real Carmine + Eddie look hetereosexual..........well except for the last line. =x

I went to Blockbuster to rent some CSI: NY, but they didn't have any DVD's. What the? Are they not out on DVD or something? Or is it not as popular, so it's not in movie rental places (than Miami & Las Vegas)? I'm so sad...I wanted to catch up on some good ol' D/F. :[

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:( don't feel bad. I'm a psychic. I went there and rented them out before you :D lol not really but that happens to me all the time :(

10. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

Bullet_Girl - Aww man. I hate it when that happens. Beaten to it by a psychic. xDDD Aww can we share? TT____TT;;

LOLS

Weird thing is they didn't have ANY CSI: NY in stock--or even in their system in general. I got so D/F deprived I wrote my own fanfic and posted it here. ROFLMAO Duuuuuuuuuude, I just saw those smexilicious pictures of Carmine brushing up against Flack. COUPLE fo'sho. =x Ahhh I hope the writers of CSI write in some more stuble D/F-ness for us fans.

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

My brother thinks he gets premonitions like Phoebe from Charmed. I think he'd just delusional :rolleyes:

The best I can get is seasno one on DVD where I am lol but I haven't rented anything out since I joined the forum....my butt has ben glued to my computer chair :D :lol:

EDIT: Yes! of course we can share :p

12. Top41

AU_REVOiR, seriously, Danny not Carmine. Okay?

Also, guys, if we could keep this on the topic of Danny and Flack, that would be great. Any back and forth off topic convos can be taken to PM.

I know! :D It's hard to capture the Waddle with mere caps. :lol: But it was so pronounced in "Obsession" that it cracked me up. I couldn't help but thinking of our favorite Jackhammer... :lol:

I'd love to hear Danny call Flack "Donnie." It would be adorable, and you know it would make Flack grin like a maniac. Danny is probably much less shy in private--I think they're probably totally different with each other in private. I don't think Flack holds back at all in private--no doubt as soon as their through the door of one of their apartments, his hands are all over his kinka-poodle. And no doubt Danny is just as frisky--and a much worse tease than he is when they're working a case. :devil:

Awwww, Danny's so adorable! It sounds like Flack has a lot of people to take down, though. His kinka-poodle is always getting hit on! And Flack just seems like he'd be the completely jealous type. I love the cap (I think you did it, 1CSIMfan), where Flack is interrogating someone (in Silent Night maybe?) and the caption read, "I am Don Flack. You touched my kinka-poodle...prepare to die!" The second pic was so hilarious because Flack's eyes were wide and he really did look enraged! :lol: :D

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I agree about not switching Danny and Carmine. It's alright to talk about Danny since he's a fictional character, but Carmine is a real person, and we shouldn't talk about him in this context. :)

Jorja, you naughty girl! :devil: I'm sure Danny went right out and got a whip to use on Flack. :p Or maybe Flack heard about the dominatrix chick hitting on Danny and bought one himself, to punish his naughty kinkapoodle. (He'll use any excuse, even if Danny was actually good and turned the girl down! :lol:)

The 'waddle' was hilarious. And Danny was in a good mood, so he must have liked it rough. :devil:

As for Danny not calling Don by a nickname in public, I agree that all of his nicknames are very personal and he wouldn't want to use them in front of anyone else. ;) He's so silly sometimes. But 'Donnie' would have me giggling--and reaching for a new pair of panties. :lol:

Edit: Oh, and Top, I was the one who posted the two pics of Flack with the crazy face. You don't touch a man's kinkapoodle. :lol:

Edit 2: I went and found the pictures/captions in question. ;)

I am Don Flack. You touched my kinkapoodle...
    [​IMG]

...Prepare to die.
    [​IMG]

:lol:

14. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

ROFL. ahh hello my fellow Danny/Flack mo fos.
    dear god i haven't been by here in a LONG time! i've missed so much discussion goddamnit!!

I, sadly, missed the episode where Flack called Danny 'Danno'! I'm rather gutted about it, so could anyone maybe tell me which ep it was? that'd be much appreciated!

Fay those caps are friggin hilarious! you can always count on Flack for the best facial expressions :D

methinks, if Danny was to call Flack,'Donnie' my head would explode. and my pants of course. not necessarily in that order ;)

15. Rina

Rina Victim

Hi, I'm new to the community and I thought I should give you guys a 'Glad to be here' gift ;) It's a Wallpaper I've just finished.

Danny/Flack hottness

Hope you like it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.