Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

*Blushes profusely* Thank you. :) I just don't sleep. When I don't sleep, I analyze television shows, obsessively. :)

That is one of the most beautiful sentences ever, because it is so incredibly accurate! And I'm so glad you gave GSR a second chance. My fiance had watched all the way through season 3 without me, then rewatched them on DVD when he introduced me to the series, and that's when he first really "Got" GSR.

We still don't know what happened pre-Vegas. Ms. Mendelsohn said in an interview that early in the season we'd start to get a peak at that, but I think those ideas were either pushed back, or thrown into the paper shredder. There are a lot of theories about just how involved Grissom and Sara were before she moved. I think it would be interesting if he used the distance between them as a reason for them to not be together. Therefore, when he called her and asked her to come to Vegas, of course she'd come, because, in her mind, him closing the distance between them might have been an indication of his intentions to reinitiate their off-duty flirtations.

Also, that could sorta tie into why she's so hurt when he leaves. I mean, this is all a HUGE if, and based on nothing more then speculation, and Ms. Mendelsohn's hints that, yes, something happened between them in California... What if it means nothing to him, but she remembers the last time he put the distance between them. She had to wait six freakin' years for him to come around that time! Heck, no, she doesn't want to go through that, again!

2. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

YAY FOR DRAMA, ANGST AND ACTION!

I like the kind of Drama we had in Committed. And oh I love that episode. Could it be the fact that the only CSI's in the episode were Sara and Grissom, well I guess Greg and Brass too, if you want to count them. Could it be that Sara got attacked? Could it be they were in an insane asylum? Could it be that we found out more about my favourite character, Sara?

Or was it the fact that seeing Sara trapped in a locked room with a rapist shattered Grissom's 'stay-professional, almost emotionless' barrier? Mostly the last one, but all of the above. I also loved how they shot Sara slamming her fists on the window. Amazing effect. I want to do it someday. They mention something about 'mentally ill people in windows' in the commentary at a different point in the episode when Sara is outside talking to someone, I liked how Sara was the one near the window, it really makes you think.

So, I could go on for hours and hours about Committed, I could write a book as long as the fifth Harry Potter book, Order of the Phoenix if I wanted to, just analyzing what went on during Committed. But it would mostly be only about Sara, so I'm just going to stop now. Since I already said the GSR things I wanted to say.

And for NicknGrissom, YAY DRAMA, ANGST & ACTION!

3. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Well, put me down for Team Lust. I want ACTION, and I want it NOW! :devil: Though, again, I will take whatever they give, which probably will be a handhold or something prudish like that ;) And I will love it, regardless.

I am also a fan of this line! Very well put. I agree wholeheartedly.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AGREE with you all.. ;)when their flagrantly having passionate kissing on "other" crime drama's why not here :eek: the writers better do something soon, or they'll have alot of unhappy GSR fans, and their the ones who started this relationship ;)

[​IMG]

5. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill *DELETED*

Post deleted by IloveBilly

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG Ilovebilly I love you. :p is this for real.. you've got to go post this everywhere.. on his thread on the "if Grissom leaves"' my heart is beating out of my chest.. what fantastic news.. thank's thank's thank's ;)

7. butterflied814

butterflied814 Victim

While I do believe it is true that William Petersen has signed on for Season 8 (it was posted on grissomsararomance.com and I trust them to not report false information), I do NOT believe that the bit about Liev Schreiber is true...
    spoilers that Michael Keppler is going to die in 7x15 law of gravity

Anyway, trying to relate this post to GSR...
    What would you guys like to see for season 8, assuming we have both WP and JF on board? Personally, I'd love it if season 7 ended dramatically with some kind of Sara!Danger and Grissom!Angst, but with her surviving, and having the relationship be revealed to the team. But what about after that? How do you guys think they would address the relationship next season if it was out in the open?

Anyway, I'm not feeling too excited about tonight's episode. No Grissom = very little interest on my part (even though in the past I've been surprised to love Grissom-less episodes like 'Gum Drops' and 'The Unusual Suspect'). I hope I'm pleasantly surprised tonight :)

8. IloveBilly

it's official look LINK
    about WP signed (canon1805 put in yahoo groups -GRISSARATALK) link
    e online link (by Law mort)

i really don't know what wait after the Group know about Grissom and Sara Romance..i wait just one them know first ...i don't know maybe Cath
    i watching Play with fire i loved this episode...knows when Brass invades the apartment and Sara goes too ..well, have a scene when they close Jorja's face........she look like Madonna lol..really was the first thing i thought

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Lol:lol: *In verry serious voice* I am Lady Ukolot(U-Co-Lot), keeper of lists,spoiler-free,proad member of Team Clean-Shaven and Baby-less.

The lists will stay on my computer now, to be updated often, and will be brought out if someone asks, or if someone else joins the beardless wagon.

And I... Great I had somthing to say but I started watching Ugly Betty and got lost.

Sooo....
    Now that we are cannon, it makes it diffrent, I realy am not as interested in tonights epie, And am watching
    *prepares to be slaped* Grays Anatomy tonight.

Goes back to watching Ugly Betty.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Well, the moderator is here now. Sara can be discussed in this thread. You can talk about other characters and ships in this thread as long as they are relevant to GSR. From what I've seen, discussion of other characters in this thread has been relevant to GSR.

Yes, you were staying on topic.

If you've noticed, you guys haven't gotten modslapped for that rule for quite some time.

I do need to remind everyone of something though. This is the GSR thread, not the Jorja and/or Billy thread. There are threads in the CSI forum for them. All talk concerning whether they are signing on for Season 8 need to be taken over there.

11. IloveBilly

1CSIMfan i'm really really sorry i was soooo happy about the news..i didn't think this is the wrong place for put ..i didn't break any rule. really sorry

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No problem. It was just that the Jorja and/or Billy talk was starting to take over the thread. Let's just keep the talk to the bare minimum (summarize and then give the link). ;) Also, that wasn't directed at you personally. It was directed to everybody. :)

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

My mistake, then. I was operating off of a rule in my head, I guess, one that I thought I remembered from here about not talking about other ships at all to avoid fights... Sorry.

No GSRness to report, but if you're on the possible "baby watch" there were a few red flags. Firstly, Sara was the one chosen to talk to the detective who didn't do a thorough report because his wife was in labor and there were complications. Secondly, in her scene walking down the hall with Catherine at that extreme low angle, her belly was covered the entire time by her folder. Not a big thing if you're not on baby watch, but if you are, there are a few things that COULD be interpretted that way. I'm also glad they showed Sara as being cool and collective before the gift hits. I like that a lot.

14. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*pats Alyssa*

I love you.

I'm the campaign leader for the NO BABIES team. And even I was cocking my head at the TV trying to get a better look under that damn folder. Not only that, but when they were looking for the old autopsy samples? *sigh* I'm not caving - but I think I've gone permanetly on baby watch. All I could think was of Alyssa hopping onto the baby wagon, screaming and pointing for us all to "LOOK!!" :rolleyes:

In fact, I love you all!

And GSR. I love GSR.

As for the teams...

Bearded, Spoiled, NO BABIES

Not because I don't think it's possible, but just because I don't WANT babies. A mention of a baby? Sure. A pregnancy at the end of the show? Wonderful. Sara dropping a two year old off at CSI daycare? Not so much. Though I have to admit I'd like to watch Grissom change a dirty diaper. I think that would amuse me more then the Tai-Chi would have. Pardon my lack of spelling tonite. I'm a little cold medication silly.

Don't worry ya'll - it's speculation only.

Kinda gives me the creeps, but I have to admit I'm not hating on him as much as I thought I would. Maybe because LS is hot. Maybe because he's a taste of something different. I dunno, but I don't actually HATE him. He's far from being my favorite - hell, he's far from my top ten. But Maybe he won't be so bad.

So it IS true then. WP did sign for season 8? Do we know those details? Like how many eps he's going to do? If he's going to be Mr. Part time or Full time? I'm totally psyched for whatever amount of time he's willing to give us!

*does creepy WP celebration dance*

So what happens if JF doesn't return? *crosses fingers that this will not happen*

We've really been flying through this thread. Page 6 already? Wow.

Though let me just say I've been missing the slow moving but very mea...er,"Tofuy" posts. *cough*

That is all.

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I love you, too turtle!! And most of my posts have lots of Tofu!! Yum... I had this mushu tofu vegan thing once, and it was awesome.

I'm not trying to be the big "baby" gal, here, but I can see the arguments for it. Also, it has not been denied. That's the biggie for me. My one question is, if they've decided to make her pregnant, does that affect the outcome of the finale? If Ms. Fox signs on for Season 8, does that mean she has to lose the baby? So, if MCSK attacks her, would the bittersweet thing be that she lives but the baby dies? Only problem with that scenario is that I'd want Gris to know about the baby BEFORE it died, if they go that route. Once again, not saying she's pregnant, but there are some definite signs that could be interpreted that way.

At least Keppler isn't flirting with Sara or anything. I don't know WHERE the fear came from, but a lot of people were afraid he'd be flirting with her. Eep. He's definitely more into Catherine. Although, he and Warrick "I have half a shirt on" brown might have to bicker about it. That leaves us happy and safe with just Sara ready for Gris...

Someone said they saw a CTV promo with Sara holding a key. Could be part of the case, but this person was hoping it was the infamous "gift." I don't know whether or not to believe them, as it was a random person as YTDAW that I don't know well, but wouldn't that be a kicker? I mean, if he wanted to make it official and have them live in a single domicile rather than bouncing back and forth between their places? That'd be a huge step for him... and her... but the question is, is it big enough to cause all that needs to occur? OOOH, I'm excited about Redrum. The US promos were lackluster, even my non-shipper father, who wouldn't base any enjoyment of the show on GSR, was bored by the promo. It didn't interest him at all. Even the mutiny didn't get his attention!!! Eeep! So, here's hoping the longer version of the promo is better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.