Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki Lab Technician

Ive always had the impression that Sara and Warrick dont really like eachother. I think they've made up since the whole 'gambling problem' incedent, but not enough for that. I think Greg is the most likely person for her to turn to, actually, because he cares about her and is usually the first besides Grissom to ask her about her problems (like when he asked her what happened with her and Eckly) and I think the two have kinda bonded over the years, like she sees him as a brother.

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Guys, I don't mean to mod, but there is a Sara discussion thread over in the general discussion. Also, we're not supposed to talk about other ships in here, just GSR. If you want to talk about another ship, it's customary to go to that ship's thread.

YAY GSR!

3. addictedtogreg

addictedtogreg Dead on Arrival

ok well sorry bout that!! eek! so anyways, who thinks that they will have a scene in the upcoming episodes of GSR on the phone??

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

Sorry I guess we did get a little off topic, kind of in the moment discussion, I have a tendancy to do that lol. So back to GSR...

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Allyssa, Not the one that show Sara and Grissom front of the tvguide the beggining before the show start. I'm talking about Dec. one, I can't remember which picture of the tv show front of it. It the Q&A, yes, you got that one right. I can't remember what the guy's name.

6. katjo

katjo Witness

Sorry, but with no GSR there isn't much to talk about. I was staying on topic I thought. I just said Sara might confide in someone else while Grissom is gone. And that Catherine knows Grissom's feelings for Sara. Oh well, I think I'll chill for a while till we get a new show. Later! :)

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

I hope theres some kind of phone call or something in his absence. They cant really go 4 weeks without any communication can they? I guess rather or not its on the show is another story I guess lol.

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Updated Beard List:

Team Bearded:
    Reeble
    SaraxSullivan
    forensicsgirl
    sarahvma
    greenplastic
    Crysthala
    katjo
    Desertwind
    SnowAngel58
    NicknGrissom
    BurnedToast
    MacsGirlMel
    Turtlebaby
    Haylee
    Bullet_Girl

Team CleanShaven:
    Adzix
    Chocolate_bunnys
    GillianSGrissom

Team 'Bifacial':
    MissDee
    brass_lives

Oh yay! More than just me and Adz in the Clean Shaven corrner.Oh yah> Party Party.*dances like a lunitic*sorry had a little bit too much caffine.

Hay we got some new people in this thread. *waves* My name is Chocolate_bunnys and I am a GSR shipper(well duh!) and proud member of team cleanshaven! welcome to GSR thread.

And oh next epie looks good...Yes I wached the Promro.And before Adz thinks i am loosing my spoiler-free-ness, i didnt mean to watch it, i was watching NCIS and it came on and my mom wouldnt let me change the chanel, and if i would of sat ther humming with my fingers in my ears,but my mom might of sent me to counsuling.

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

whoa, Im lost. Team bearded? lol. Im guessing thats for Grissoms beard? lol, I personally think he looks better with a beard.

10. addictedtogreg

OHH!! I WANNA BE ON ALL OF THEM! PLEASE!! also, yes i really don't think that sara and grissom could go 4 weeks w/o contact, one of them would have to be admitted to the psych ward, or sara would have to go ride the rollercoaster that grissom shares every "9 years and 34 days", lol

11. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

No for sara.lol :lol:.Sorry I couldnt resist.It is an ongoing debate here. Grissom : Beard or No Beard. And as you can see the clean shavens; are greatly out numbered.

12. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol well if its for Sara Im greatly opposed, it wouldnt be right for her to have one, especially since Grissom just shaved his. Well if its a debate Im on the boat for the beard (sorry cleanshaven ppls)

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

ha i want be some team too ;)..well i said bifacial but i just change my mind .. i want be a member in the team Bearded!!! just cos i miss so much LOL
    this time without GSR you guys are thinking in Sara, well, i thinking in Grissom lol..just thinking how mystery he still is and thinking why he needed a break.
    for first moment we Sara interested in Grissom i need say
    for me is Sex, Lies And Larvae
    We have clues in Crate 'n Burial and Unfriendly Skies but for me the first Big moment was Sex, Lies and Larvae.

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

I didnt start watching CSI til season 3, so I missed out on all the early action for a while, and sadly didnt notice anything between them until Sara asked if Grissom wanted to sleep with her.

15. addictedtogreg

which episode was that agin when sara asked grissom if he wanted to sleep with her??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.