Danny/Adam: RoMe--Even Irish Boys Love Italian

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Nov 20, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Since there's lots of new members, I thought I'd [​IMG] this thread. :D

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Adam sniffed Danny's phone. Goodness, could his crush be any more obvious? :lol: It's cute though.

And Carmine and Adam had a mandate to some Golden Globes thing, so I'm all aboard. (Even though I think Flack might try to throttle Adam if he does make a move on Danny! :lol: )

3. teardrop

teardrop Dead on Arrival

Awww!! A Danny/Adam Shipper Thread :D Well they are looking so cute together and its my favorite pairing (after D/F). I've watched the second season and I've seen some screencaps of S3 and yes, they are so cute :D They have their moments together (I wished they had more ;) ).

4. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ssooo.... Danny calls Adam his cupcake, hmm? Now, I don't know about you all, but when I call someone cupcake, there's usually hawt you-know-what involving the aforementioned cupcake.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: Cupcake??? That was too much. :D I loved it! Adam did, too--you could tell. Danny is such a flirt!

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Cupcake was great. Probably the highlight of the episode. Good old RoMe.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I have so much love for this ship, it's really taken root in my brain. ;) This probably has a lot to do with my general love for Adam lately. :lol: All roads lead to RoMe, as it were. ;)

Ah, the phone-sniff. Adam/Danny's phone = OTP :D
    [​IMG]

I'm in the process of writing a sequel to "Rough." I actually went and re-worked "Rough" a bit, and the new version is posted on ff.net. Also, in case you were wondering, the m-preg is still on the menu. ;) So there are two multi-chapter Danny/Adam fics in the future from me. :D

The beginning of "Obsession" was hilarious, and Danny calling Adam 'Cupcake' was adorable. :lol: Poor Adam, he's such a dork. :p I'm sure Danny liked seeing him play CSI for a little while, and when Adam was whining later, Danny took care of things. :lol:

8. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

The cupcake part was great; it was easily the highlight of the episode. I kept wondering, however, if Adam perhaps has a little nickname for Danny, lol?

Now if only Danny would confess a nickname for Flack, I'd be a happy woman. :lol:

Oh I'm sure he did take care of things. I think it secretly pleased Danny to see Adam so out of his element. To simply put, the guy owns the lab, but out in the field -- he's on Danny's turf. ;)

9. SimplyBlue

So here's a question that crossed my mind after watching 'Some Buried Bones' last night...

For those who think that Danny might have faced some sort of abuse during his childhood, do you think upon discovering that Adam had also been the victim of phsyical abuse...it became (or would become) a bit of a bonding factor for the two men? Or impacted their relationship else how?

Just a bit of random speculation that I thought fit more appropriately here than anywhere else in the CSI: NY forum. I'll get around to tossing in my two cents when I've had a decent night's sleep and aren't strung up on cold medicine. :lol:

10. Faylinn

I think it would be interesting to see some sort of discussion between them about the similarities in their childhoods--or the differences. I can't see either one wanting 'sympathy' for anything that happened to them, and any conversation would probably end up being awkward. But I think that, eventually, they would be able to have a short, straightforward talk about it, and that would be that...I'm not sure I'm making sense. :lol: What I mean is that they might try to talk about it, but just butt heads over it. Eventually, something would happen that would let them just be honest with each other for a while...yep, not making sense. :lol:

I'm still working on the sequel to "Rough," and it's being stubborn. I've got the first two chapters written, but I don't want to post them until the story is finished, because it's being difficult and I want it to flow well. :lol:

Oh, and that whole waving-the-thing-over-Danny's-ass part from last night--priceless! :lol:

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

aww I love the Adam an Danny ship.
    I think they kinda clicked about their rough childhoods and the fact that they are both nerdy science guys. Hehe!!
    I love Adam and Danny scenes and I can't wait to see the Coffee and Cupcake scene and also the scanning of Danny's ass.
    I love the men who have crushes on Danny (Flack and Adam) don't try and hide their affections. Stealing for glances and flirty comments!!!

12. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Guys, it's 4.30am, and I am very very tired, but I would like to tell you that this entire thread made me squee to high heaven and I am adding it to my favourites.

I also like how we've got Adam pegged as a total pervert in the sack. He's going to regret revealing that tidbit about the Suicide Girl, isn't he? I bet he subscribes to the website and EVERYTHING.

Now we need a Flack/Danny/Adam thread, obviously. :D

13. Faylinn

Aww, glad to see that you're joining the love, Silencer. :lol:

To quote myself from the NY forum: Nerdy in the streets but a freak in the sheets. :devil:

The Suicide Girl bit was definitely revealing, that's for sure. But she broke his heart, poor dear. For all that he's freaky, in the end he just wants to be loved. *prods Danny* Daniel Messer, go see to his needs. Now, young man. :p

And now, a photo story (courtesy of csi-caps.com)...

This little set-up is nice for explaining infrared refraction...and for kinky sex games
    [​IMG]

Stella: What?
    Danny: Yeah, let's talk about the second one.
    [​IMG]

I thought you'd like that one, you kinky bastard.
    [​IMG]

Danny: He's right, I'm a kinky bastard.
    Stella: Nnngh.
    [​IMG]

I mean, how could you resist my hotness, even if four layers do make me look fat?
    [​IMG]

Danny: Rawr, you sexy beast.
    Stella: Ugh, I'm closing my eyes now.
    [​IMG]

:lol:

And you have to love the exchange of smirks here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one last picture. Makes you wonder what Danny's thinking here.

[​IMG]

*sigh* I'm having feelings of nerd-love right now. :lol:

14. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I just fell off my seat laughing. Seriously. That's so... spot-on.

AHAHAHA! *dies*

I think this is my new favourite thread. Oh jeez :D

15. SimplyBlue

Are you two implying Adam and Danny have kinky sex?! :eek:

For shame. :lol: :p

Yeah, I can see Adam introducing a few quirky kinks into the relationship and probably have to canoodle Danny into them. Or else Danny would be a tease, whine about it, and still do it anyway. Just because, you know, he needs to keep that tiara of his nice and shiny. :rolleyes: :lol: