Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

We're getting a steady stream of new comers here in the gutter of geeklove. Hey there newbies! :) Thought I'd roll out our fabulous welcome banner in your honour.

[​IMG]

Now RE: the TV Guide, if there's any nice GSRness in this month's edition, I'd be ever so grateful if someone would scan and post it, since I'm stuck all the way across the ocean *puppy dog eyes* Thanks ;)

PS: Don't forget to clicky clicky my GoScaR banner and nominate all your favorite GSR moments ;)

2. Haylee

Haylee Dead on Arrival

Above I read that someone wrote that we need more Gsr, since they gave us the big scene at the end of Way to Go.
    This is my main point that I have not gotten across to well. The last scene of the season is a big deal and kind of leads us into the next season, and I am a little bothered by the fact that all we got was Grissom buying her a veggie burger. I hope when he returns we get a little more. Including the beard back!!!!

3. Haylee

Haylee Dead on Arrival

You took the words right out of my mouth.

4. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

I agree 100%. I was hoping for so much more this season.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Haylee, please don't double post.

You can edit your original post for up to 24 hours by clicking the "edit" button in your post. ;)

6. addictedtogreg

addictedtogreg Dead on Arrival

hi! really sorry bout forgetting to do the spoiler thing! sorry!
    I have something about the plot line about the episode on tommorrow: Catherine investigates the murder of a runaway teen whose naked body is found in a desert lot behind a hotel. Helping with the case is Mike Keppler (Liev Schreiber), an experienced CSI from Baltimore who is the newest hire on the day shift but is filling in temporarily on the night shift since Grissom is on sabbatical. Their investigation reveals the dead girl may be the victim of a serial killer whose slayings may go back decades._________________________ for the next episode after that: Keppler persuades Catherine to help him fake a crime scene and deceive their colleagues in a controversial plan to catch the west coast's biggest illegal drug supplier, who is the leading suspect in the murder of an anti-drug assemblyman who was gunned down in the desert. Keppler concocts the plan when the suspect disappears and his trail grows cold after several weeks.___i got this stuff from a reputable source ___BYE!

7. addictedtogreg

once again, really sorry!
    i also have info about another episode, the one where grissom returns ((YAY! CAN'T WAIT)) Grissom is back on the job. The team works to solve a murder that hasn’t occurred yet. A box is left for Grissom, containing yet another painstaking miniature crime scene replica.__YAY!

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Not wanting to fall back to my old modding ways, but, addictedtogreg, there are a lot of people here who are spoiler-free and don't want to know what happens in an episode before it airs. All spoiler material needs to go behind spoiler tags. And you might want to take a look at what our lovely moderator, 1CSIMfan, just said about double posting.

Now, back to GSR. Yesterday, we were talking about Butterflied and how it was, in very canon terms, the first time we got a clear indication of how Grissom felt about Sara. That go me to thinking - when did we first realise how Sara felt about Grissom? I'd love to hear everyones moment when they first thought "damn, she has it bad for him".

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

addictedtogreg please, put the spoilers in the spoiler's box!!! Have ppl here are spoiler-free.

10. addictedtogreg

well i thought that it was when he originally kind of employed her and he seemed to have a connection with her. It was also kind of implied(i thought) when even though the rest of the group befreinded her a few episodes later and all that stuff, that he still seemed to want to hold onto her.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

FG HI, and there's NO GSR news in the whole month of Jan. about them..sorry.. I've go all the issues through the end of the month :( only news about the new guy Liev..and wlecome to all the newbies.. glad your all here and have such great taste ;)and speaking of "BUTTERFLIED" still a classic, and favorite

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. katjo

katjo Witness

It takes me a while to catch on to things, so to be totally honest I didn't pay much attention to the flirty exchanges between Grissom and Sara when I started watching the show. In season 1 Grissom seems to be a big flirt towards everyone. I have to say the episode that made me think "Wow...did they just have a moment" would be Scuba Doobie- Doo when Sara touched his cheek. That seemed awful intimate, even if she was just brushing away chalk. He seemed flustered after she did it, and I think he liked it. And I think she loved touching him. But to me this is when I first really took notice of their feelings. Then of course him getting jealous of Hank and her jealous of Spork etc..... It has been really subtle, and it still is and I HATE IT! :p

13. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Crate 'N Burial: "I keep trying to be your star pupil." That reminded us that they had a history. And then the whole tape me up bit made me wonder exactly what that history entailed. I'd still like to know :)

14. katjo

katjo Witness

Me too! :lol: He seems to take great joy in taping her up, pinning her down, etc....He's such a pervert, but in a great way! ;)

:mad: AW CRAP! I thought today was Thursday. I'm having a bad week, I just want it to be over, I have walked around all day almost positive it was Thursday... BOOOO! :(

15. addictedtogreg

well now u have something to look forward to still, but that is a bit disappointing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.