Jigsaw Puzzle

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Dec 29, 2005.

1. seniorcruiser

seniorcruiser Civilian

Looking for picture of Double Down for granddaughter.

2. Amerz523

Amerz523 Victim

Did anyone fine the scorpion in "everybody loathes somebody sometime"? I finished it a few days ago but forgot to take a picture of it. I have the solution also if anyone wants it.

3. grumpy247

grumpy247 Civilian

Four pieces make up the scorpion starting at the third from the bottom and third from the right to the fourth from the bottom and fourth from the right. I hope that helps. Also, if you could, I would like to know the solution. I think I have the answer but I would like a second opinion.

4. GoWestDixie

GoWestDixie Civilian

We completed the double down puzzle, but 'lost' the booklet (yeah, I know - how do you lose the booklet?) Did anyone get the solution?

5. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

I need help my daughter just finished everyone loathes sombody sometimes. Ofcourse the booklet and story cllues had up and walked away. ( the sock monster I know it) can anyone tellme how to get the story and clues she needs. Poor thing worked so hard to finish it. Kept her pretty quite. for a while. Thanks

6. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

I think my daugher saw it . shelost her book and would love any clues or the story any thing. I will have to show her I found this site.

7. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

there is a cheap on on ebay right now. they might ship it to you.

8. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

we have every body loathes do you need a picture. I haven't done a picture link on here just found site but could try or get it to you.

9. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

We have the picture finsished but don't hae booklet..... could use some help on the clues or the story.

10. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

If we can't get the clues or booklet I am sure my daughter would like to knw the soluction. she has been trying to figure it out with out booklet.

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi firefly3272 and welcome to Talk CSI! :D

Just to let you know that if you want to add something to a post, you can edit it for up to 24 hours, instead of double posting (which is when you make posts one after the other without reply). Many thanks. :)

12. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

Ya sorry I would come across a new post as I was reading back to see if there had been a post about what I needed. so then I would answer it. I guess I did get a few in a row. Nothing like getting my name out there. Still working on the booklet for that dern puzzle. Thanks

13. Lucy

No worries at all - I hope that someone is able to help you out. :)

14. firefly3272

firefly3272 Victim

I wrote to company. They just sent me the solution. I was hopeing for the story so my daughter could read it to figure it out more on her own. Besides just looking at the picture or is that how most are figuring them out. So I have the solution at leas for her. I am guessing I willbe needing to get more puzzle next. Its hard to keep my husband away from it. Hes into CSI as much as she is.

15. Lucy

I'm glad that you have the solution for your daughter. :) Good luck with keeping your husband away from the puzzles! I imagine they can be very addictive. ;)