Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle...Or Do They

I saw a screencap over at the BC and I was wondering-You know the huge, fingers spread wide geeky wave, was he waving to Danny? Because if so, it doesn't get more head over heels than the geeky wave! :lol:

~xJemmax~

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^That wave is most certainly to Danny! :D It's from Necrophilia Americana, when Danny drives up to meet Flack at the urban golfing place. I remember thinking, "Gee, Flack, why don't you just give him a kiss when he gets out of the car, too?" It was so cute, and yes, so obvious! :D I've never seen Flack just overjoyed to work with someone the way he is with Danny.

It was especially cute in that episode because Danny seemed really standoffish and sour through half of it. It seemed like he and Flack had had a lover's quarrel of some sort before the ep began, and poor Flack was in the doghouse and trying to make amends with his baby. At first Danny was having none of it, but he finally thawed and by the end of the episode he was clearly ready to forgive and forget...and looking forward to the make up sex. :devil: :D

3. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

*snigger* That was so sweet, and so obvious that Flack just wanted to run over and, er, work with Danny *cough* :devil:

But I have never seen Flack as happy or cheerful (or snarky) as he is when Danny's in the room, its like a spell.
    Flack: *monotone* So then the guy tried to hit me.....
    *Danny walks over and a big, goofy grin spreads across Flacks face, and his voice becomes upbeat and lively*
    Flack:*major exxaggeration, whilst gazing at Danny* So I flung him to the floor, and cuffed him....
    :lol: Oh Flack baby, just kiss him already! If not for him, then for us fangirls!!!
    (Or for the one's that can't wait to see the day when the M&M shippers [the ones that insist on calling D/L canon] log on to talk.csifiles and have to talk about last nights kiss! *snigger* :devil:)

~xJemmax~

4. Top41

^Nothing is canon until the two characters actually get together and start a relationship. ;)

I have to say, I love how obvious Flack is! He doesn't even try to hide how he feels about Danny. His whole demeanor changes--he gets this silly grin in they're alone working a scene, or even around the other CSIs. If they're with a suspect, Flack turns on the tough guy attitude a little more--he's super-protective of Danny, and I think if someone tried to hurt Danny when he was around, Flack would go ballistic. I think he'd kill for Danny if it came to that.

I keep coming back to this example, but I think it's a huge indicator of Flack's feelings for Danny that he actually pushed a cop who was merely badmouthing Danny. My jaw dropped when Flack went in and shoved the guy--it was very clear in that moment whose side Flack was on, and that remained true through the whole episode, even when Mac was shutting Danny out of the investigation and being critical of him. Flack didn't offer any words of criticism--he just supported his baby and tried to comfort him. To me, that's love.

A kiss between Flack and Danny would probably be the single most beautiful thing that could grace our TV sets. :D

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

And fangirls all around the world would have splodey!pants. :devil: It would be just like when Danny took off his shirt in Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael, Our chat room went totally silent and we never heard anything else that was mentioned in that scene. I had to watch it over several times just to get the dialogue. :rolleyes:

Ah, the wave. None of us will ever forget that. I've never seen Flack to happy to see Danny in his entire life. Here's a recap:

[​IMG]

It shocked me too. I was like "Flack's sure defending Danny" Here's that pic.
    [​IMG]

Also, my favorite stare between Danny and Flack. They so love each other.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

RAWRRR [:

I randomly came across this pairing (well, and the forum + CSI in general) a few days ago and I'm hooked. WOWZAHS, Flack & Messer make such a cute couple. I figured those two had a connection, even before I heard of this coupling.

But anyhooters, I'm fairly new to this.......so anyone wanna inform this nub? [:
    What is 'kinka-poodle'? I know it's supposed to be a nickname for Danny or something, right? [: I'll try to be active in this thread. [:

7. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Welcome, AU_REVOiR! Always great to welcome someone new to the DDarkside.

The boys do make an adorable couple - and they can't seem to stop staring at each other when they think that no one is looking. The other ladies are going to have to help me fill in the blanks but...

"Kinkapoodle" is Flack's pet name for Danny. In the episode "All Access" there was a kinkajou (a rodent-looking animal) and Danny with his adorkable self called it a "kinkapoodle." Being the good fangirls that we are, we jumped on it as being Flack's pet name for him...

If you have the time, you could check out a couple of the older threads that we have going for the boys. #4 and #3. Enjoy!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Danny is a wicked little tease, and Don loves every minute of it. :devil:

That wave is so hilarious. I mean, come on, did they really write 'now Flack waves like a dork who is in lurve' in the script? :lol:

Welcome to the D/F thread, AU_REVOiR. :D

Yep, in "All Access," Danny and Lindsay were talking to someone (I want to say the limo driver), and he brought up the kinkajou that some young starlett had in the car at some point, only he didn't know what it was called and said something like 'kinkaaa...poodle, what is it?' :lol: Of course, like Springmoon said, we jumped on it. :p

And Flack is the only person who could call Danny a cutesy nickname and not get his ass kicked for it. :p

Edit: Speaking of the kinkajou, here's a picture I found a while ago. It's kind of disturbing, but I can see how Don would be reminded of Danny. :devil:

[​IMG]

:lol: I can see it now--they're chilling in an apartment (one or the other's, or their's together, depending on your way of thinking ;)), and Danny is talking about the case and mentions the 'kinkapoodle' and Don's like 'what?' So Danny has to think and remembers what it's really called, so Don, ever curious, Google's it on the computer--and sees that picture up there.

"Heh. Kinda looks like you, Danno."

And so the name was born. *giggles* :p

9. Top41

Welcome, AU_REVOiR! :D

That kinkajou pic is hilarious! :lol: And it does kind of resemble Danny. :lol: Can't you just see Danny lazily leaning back like that, naked of course ;) , tongue out (like it so often is on the show)? I bet that pose turns Flack on. :devil:

Flack seems to love giving Danny nicknames--it's too bad we only get to hear the clean ones! ;) Though I like them a lot. :D Dan is sweet--it suggests intimacy to shorten someone's name. But Danno--how amazingly cute is that??? That's not just a shortening of a name, that's a cute, teasing version of Danny's name. That's the kind of name you give your lover when you think he's the most adorable thing on the planet. :D

I love how Danny reacted when Flack called him Danno, too--he got bashful and called Flack by his last name when he responded. Flack clearly isn't embarrassed to show the world how he feels about Danny, but I think Danny is more on the shy side. Being Danny, he's probably insecure about it--maybe afraid if he's as outwardly affectionate to Flack as Flack is to him that Flack will lose interest. And maybe Danny worries if others find out about them that somehow Flack will not want to be with him anymore (as if that would ever be possible!). I think Danny knows how much Flack wants him, but I'm not sure he realizes how crazy Flack is about him.

10. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

Springmoon - OHHHH thanks a lot for the warm welcome. [: Duuuude for reals. It seems like they can't keep staring at each other like star-crossed lovers or something. Like "ohh it's so wrong but yet so right" kind of thang. [: And thankies for the links to the other threads. I kind of browsed around through them earlier, before I got into this thread---but there were so many pages and so much multimedia that I couldn't keep up. xD

Faylinn - AWWW thanks for the welcome. [: You seem like the head hauncho of the D/F fandom. LOLS nice. Anyhooters, woooowwwwiesss. Thanks a lot for the picture. I was wondering what a kinkajou was...it's kind of like a chinchilla or something? LOLS Awww Carmine is Flack's little rodent. xD How romanteek?

Top41 - HARHARS thanks for welcoming moi. [: I feel like home already. This thread/forum is pretty awesome. The kinkapoodle resemble Danny? What? Kinda like thisssss? [I swear, I didn't just smoke a whole bunch of crack xD]
    http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8577/messerbj3.jpg
    AHARHAR...nooo I'm really not that weird. =x

11. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

I'm sorry to double post, but WHOA.
    Have you guys seen that one D/F dedication on youtube?
    If you go to youtube and type in "Messer Flack" as your search keywords, it's the first video that pops up.

It has like chopped up episodes of CSI: NY in it, to make it look like a D/F episode...it's so good.
    There's this one part that the paramedics are rushing someone to the hospital, and Carmine is all pushing his way through the paramedics/cops to see him...and I don't think it's Flack but it looks like him. [: And then there's this one part where Carmine is looking on the computer and he sees two fingers hidden under the rubble and he rubs his hand on the screen kind of like he's saying "I'm coming baby [Flack]....Just hold on a little longer...." OH OH OH OH and then there's this one part where Carmine looks all sad and depressed while looking through the operation window...AWWW ]: I think some of the footage is from "Run SIlent, Run Deep" or something... I don't know. It's so D/Fish though. My favorite part is where Carmine breaks down and cries, and Mac has to embrace him....AWWWWS.

12. Faylinn

Me? The head honcho? :lol: Nah, I just take over everything. :lol:

That manip with Danny's head on the kinkajou is just disturbing. :lol: (The kinkajou, by the way, is found in Central and South America and is related to a racoon. ;))

One of the Shipper Central mods will remove the link to the YouTube video, I'm afraid, since we're not supposed to have them (copyright issues, but things might change in the future ;)). I've seen that one, though. It's great, but it's a combination of "Run Silent, Run Deep" and "Charge of This Post." The scenes of Danny by the gurney and Danny outside the hospital room are with his brother Louie in "RSRD," and the crying-on-Mac's shoulder part is from that episode as well. The hand-squeezing scene at the end is Mac holding Flack's hand in "CoTP." So it's not technically D/F. :lol: But it's still a good video, and while it might not be actual D/F footage, it cuts together well and it's true to them in spirit. ;)

Actually, most people were pretty miffed about the way they handled "CoTP" with the Flack business. Danny barely glanced in the room at the end. They were trying to end with just Mac and Stella, but we were not happy bunnies with that stuff. :lol: The part where Danny is looking at the fingers on the screen and wondering who is beneath the rubble, however, was very nicely done. I can imagine he was worried about Don, even though they never said anything specific. :lol:

You know, one of my pet peeves about this show is that, despite the sheer number of staring-pics we have for these two, it's amazing how damn many scenes never seem to get them in the same camera shot. :lol: Sometimes you know they're looking at each other, but there isn't a cap of it. :p

Here's a cap of "RSRD" that says it all, really. ;) Danny is looking in the window at his brother, and Flack is in the background, standing watch. ;) (I wish it wasn't so blurry.)

[​IMG]

13. AU_REVOiR

AU_REVOiR Victim

LOLS<3

Faylinn - Thanks for the fair warning. [; I edited my post. But chyeahhhhh. WHAT THE--they didn't put in any D/F action for when Flack almost died? Hmmm...that's awkward since the two are "supposed" to be really good friends, right? BUT MAYBE it's because....it hurt Danny way too much to look at Flack/visit Flack, so instead he tried to block it all out like nothing happened...I mean, when the one you love dearly is really really hurt, DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL riiiiiight? =x

Shoot. I'm gonna apply for script writer of CSI: NY and make up my own D/F moments. LOLS

Carmine: Uh...it says here that we have a kiss scene.
    Eddie: Yeah, uh, I don't do dudes.
    Me: Sorry, it's in the script. You have to.
    Carmine: But this script is written on the back of a Red Lobster Menu.
    Me: Look, it doesn't matter what the script is ON, it's SCRIPT so kiss damnit!

=x

14. Faylinn

Re: LOLS<3

Teeheehee. :lol:

Yeah, the whole lack of reaction from Danny in "CoTP" pissed off a lot of people, not all of them D/F fans. ;) It's true that we've taken their friendship to be a big deal (and expanded on it--who's to say that they really are 'best friends'), but they are clearly good friends on the show as well. The concern that Danny showed while Mac and Flack were missing was nice, but at the end when they're all at the hospital, it was almost like he had better things to do. :( Poor Flack. Don't get me wrong, Lindsay should get home safe, Danny, but this is NYC, get her a cab. She got a scratch on her forehead, it's not like it's the end of the world. Meanwhile, 'cautious optimism' does not mean that Flack will be hunky-dory--well, actually, on NY that's exactly what it means, to judge by Flack being totally recovered in S3 without any problems from the whole gaping-wound-situation. :rolleyes:

In any case, I'm sure they just wanted to get Mac and Stella alone so that we could have Mac-time (since the finale was about him, regardless of who nearly died), but having Danny walk in, peek into the room as an afterthought, and immediately turn to Lindsay and offer her a ride home just makes me angry. :mad:

Yes, I'm clearly still bitter. :eek:

Er, have a picture! :D

[​IMG]

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle..or do they?

AU_REVOiR. that picture with Danny's head on the kinkajou :eek: that's just disturbing.

Fay is not the head honcho of Danny/Flack, only the SW of the BC :p and she's right. When she says she takes over everything, she means it. :rolleyes: Also, she has the longest posts of anybody in the world. Just don't get her started. :p Heehee...I'm so evil today. :devil:

Also, just so you know, you can edit your posts for up to 24 hours instead of double posting.

Love the script scene. :D

I have one too.

Carmine: Why do I have a shower scene?
    Eddie: Hey, I have one too.
    Me: Did you guys turn the page?
    Both: No
    Me: **evil grin** Well, you might want to check out the next page.
    Eddie: We have a shower scene.....together???
    Carmine: Why do we have a shower scene together?
    Me: Because I...I mean, the fans want it and it's in the script.
    Eddie: But it wasn't in there earlier.
    Me: It's there now. Just do it!
    Carmine: Come on Eddie. If it's in the script....
    Me: **takes seat directly in front of shower** :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.