Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

No need to apologise Pusher .

Thanks for the song lyrics, I think it would be very appropriate to the H/Y situation should it play out the way we were saying would.

2. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

hey guys,

sorry it took em so long to get back in touch with you, but school... you know.

so do we have any news about SM and a possible return?

A little while ago, they said she might be coming back this year!

Yours,

Snicker

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ No news yet, but we're hanging in there! ;)
    It probably will take something dramatic to get H to open up about his feelings. I'm all for that, just as long as they both survive! :eek: :rolleyes:

I thought I might post a few pics from 'Double Cap', our next episode from Season 1. Here are some caps from the very sweet scene where H goes to see Yelina at her office....

[​IMG]

Is she there? Can she see me?

[​IMG]

Definitely happy to see her. ;)

More tomorrow! :D

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics Lucy!
    I have another idea.
    Can someone also add special quotes from the episodes.
    I mean not every quote, the good ones, the special ones. :D

my scenario about the getting shot theme.
    Yelina got hurt during work and she's asleep in her hospital room. Horatio walks in and he's totally sad and desperate to see her so weak and quiet. He says all the things to her he wanted to say so long.

soo soapy...
    but, think about it. Yelina was always the one who talked more open about her feelings. It's about time that Horatio talks about his real feelings. all his worries and hopes.

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

thanks Lucy for the pics really going to have watch S1 again to get some H/y moments :)

6. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

oooohhh the pics are soooo sweet. incredibly sweet.just amazing. i gotta watch that epi again. you know guys, as long as Cal keeps her hands off H. I would wait until jugdement day until finally HY find together. whereas still I guess Ray ain't really dead. Call me nuts, but that's the way i'm thinking.

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're all very welcome re the pictures. :) A couple more Friday pics from 'Double Cap'...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When there is significant, meaningful H/Y dialogue (ie. not just case related), I will try to post quotes too inge. :)

Have a nice weekend everyone! :D

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Love the pics Luce ! Thanks!

Aww.. just look at the way they're looking at each other, you can see the longing and tension.

yes that would be nice to see happening on our screens inge. But you're right sounds kinda soapy, I don't think the writers let it materialise. But one can only hope. :)

By the way, any idea why H sent Raymond, Yelina and Ray Jr to Brazil in '10-7'? Is Yelina from Brazil? If not anybody know which country she was from?

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ the Feds and drug delivers was after Ray Sn. and H fake his bro death. why he pick up the country for this undercover to be Brazil i don`t think it was ever mentioned...but i can be wrong....

for ur second question in epi 'Money for Nothing' as i remeber Suzzi make one comment for Y: 'He (Ray Sn.) told me she was colombian and beautiful and a cop.' hope this info is correct. i just don`t have memory for anyothers confirmations/comments.

thanks for this lovely pic from 'Double Cap' Lucy. H really melt my heart :D

btw inge i love ur scenario ;)

what about this one, H or Y (can be both) are traped like hostage and there is no way out...after they have been rescue H go in her place to say the whole truth :devil: but we know how sparing of words is H, so for me will be enough when she open the door he just to kiss her :lol:

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yup Pusher love your scenario too. Thanks for the info now that you mention it I think I remember Suzie saying that too.

Looking at all these pics and watching all the H/Y scenes from s1-3 just makes me remember how awesome it was to have Y on the show and what a great character it made H. It made him more human and vulnerable, and wriggly :lol: Something all the other women written into Horatio's life couldn't do. Not even Marisol.

Gosh I miss having Y on the show! Bring her back!!!

An idea I have is that Ray Jr could be in trouble and they get together to help Ray and in the process one of them makes the first move to express their feelings for the other.

Any other ideas?

11. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

well i think that maybe H just rings her doorbell and though she knows it's him she takes her time opening. once she's standing in front of him H is just honest with himself and is like "There are things i gotta tell you and the first one is I can't be without you anymore.." That'd be so amazing.

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

All those theories i've read here are truly amazing but I don't see any that really fits H. I think Yelina will give hints that she still likes/loves him but not as direct as in Blood Brothers. So the first step this time will have to come from H. To me he isn't quite ready yet, because Raymond just died. Marisol got murdered etc..

13. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

It's great to see this thread so full of life! :D

Thanks for those lovely pics Luce. Good times indeed. Is it in that scene that H looks at the photo on Yelina's desk of her, Ray and Ray Jnr? For some unknown reason, I have a mental block as to when that happened! I'm thinking Double cap, but I'm not certain.

14. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yeah, are those pics from 'Body Count'?

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah Kit they're just theories and some abit too soapy but we can only dream. :)
    But you're right, great as these scenarios may be the first move has to come from H cos Yelina was always been the more open one. And you're right about H not being ready.

However as from 'Rio' it was evident these two still have stong feelings for each other. Hence I'm thinking if anything is going to happen between them it would probably take place somewhere at the end of s5 or even in s6, to show that a certain amount of time has passed.

Then it wouldn't be so out of character for both H and Y.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.