The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I hate all the storylines she keeps getting. It's so annoying because I agree with ya faith. Ryan is my favourite character too, and the only storyline he has so far is him messing up with the cameras... Now we have the new storyline with it all being about Boa coming up. *sighs*

2. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

I hate her too. She's so annoying, flirting with all the guys in the lab. Boa NEVER says anything smart!
    argh, it makes me mad! :mad:

3. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

i really don't like her, i think she thinks that she can get whatever she wants through her looks, plus she's moved in on ryan, which i am not happy about

4. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

Ryan doesn't like her either, I think I saw that in S5 episodes.. Like they were arguing and she was the mole, so noone can trust her. And plus, Ryan would never be so STUPID to move on with her. The only person he will move on with, would be Calleigh :D

5. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Shipper discussion the Shipper Forum, please. Thank you.

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Thank you.

I suppose Natalia is here to stay, huh. Damn. Fine, as long as she stops playing musical penises. And stops talking. And stops being in scenes. And drops from the credits. Then I'll learn to possibly like her.

Why is she spending so much time with Horatio these days?

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I don't know, but don't knock it because every woman Horatio sleeps with dies, and since he's probably her next conquest, things may be starting to look up for you :lol:.

Seriously though, I don't hate Boa as much this season, probably because she's stopped whoring herself out to all the guys. The only thing that still bugs me is that the character is so melodramatic. I don't even mind the fact that she's had such a large percentage of screen time, it's just that it's all been for her stupid soap opera storylines. Not once yet has she shown any intelligence or logic, which is needed to prove to us that she actually deserves to be a CSI. I'd be willing to settle for her still having this much screen time if most of it was spent covering her development as a CSI and all-around character, instead of recycling storylines from All My Children :rolleyes:.

8. KaRWash

KaRWash Victim

I didn't really have a problem with her when I first started watching the show, but then I got a feel for her character, and what she was like, and I just don't like her personality. She almost reminds me of a lot of the girls I go to school with, because she is good at causing drama. I don't necessarily want her to go, but there are moments when I wish she would leave.

9. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

I don't think that Natalia and Horatio will hook up or something, because Marisol just died and it would be so unfair to her.
    Yeah, she has this 'i-am-so-sorry' face all the time.. She messes everything up and then she feels sorry. I hate when she does that.
    Well, I don't hate her, but she annoys me. Some things never change..

10. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

It seems like every other episode there is some
    sort of Natalia drama. Its getting to be tiring :mad:
    It could be just me because I'm not a fan of hers :lol:

11. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

i dont like her, but i dont mind her.
    if she was gone, i'd be pretty thrilled though

12. MiamiGal

MiamiGal Victim

OK - I'm praying that last night was the end to All My Drama on Miami! Enough of her whoa is me stuff.
    Yikes - she was sleeping with her abusive ex? ewwww - who doesn't the snake sleep with??
    I'm soooo hoping that she needs to go start her life over somewhere else next year! :lol:
    hhmmm maybe Alaska?? :p

13. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

I just hope that since Internal Affairs there will be no Boa Vista-drama in CSI: Miami.