Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Your spoiler kind of made sense. But since I don't know a lot about what the new character might do once in charge then ok. Yeah it has been awhile since Warrick mentioned his wife maybe he is getting advice from Sara. And might soon realize what a mistake marrying Tina was. And since Sara seems to be having problems with Grissom then this can be their way to finally see what they have been missing. If that made any sense. ;)

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I thought I'd help out in this crazy quest for a new thread. :lol: Nine more to go after this one!
    And hey lass , welcome back! Of course I remember the ten Swarrick commandments. They were classic! :lol: To bad the world didn't follow...
    It would be great if Sara finally saw the light and saw Warrick for the whoa! that he is while Warrick sees that Tina is well...ugh. But I'm not holding my breath for it...
    I am interested to see how the team dynamic will work now that Grissom is gone. Will the others also feel that Warrick is the rock of the team and follow his instincts and suggestions? It's gonna be cool to see what happens and especially cool to see how Sara and Warrick react around each other without Grissom around. I'm hoping for some friendly banter and support of each other when they need it.

3. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

Yeh, those commandments could have changed the world!

I think the team will be a lot closer with Grissom gone. I think they will be closer and look out for each other because they use to have Grissom help them if they ever made a mistake but now there on there own, and no one has made more mistakes than Sara and Warrick so hopefully they'll bond with each other more while he's gone. *fingers crossed* :)

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Sad to say I don't know the commandments. Could someone repost them in this or the next thread? ;)

5. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

Re: Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Here you go.....

Ladies and Gentleman let`s present the 10 commandments of the Swarrick religion.....

1.commandment: Thou shall wear your shirt with 5 buttons open. (Warrick style)

2.commandment: Thou shall not be in love with your boss and never see the hotness surrounding you. (Sara style)

3.commandment: Thou shall greet all girls/boys who you are attracted to, "Hey Girl" or "Hey Boy" (Warrick style)

4.commandment: Thou shall not tell your boss to fire the prettiest boy alive just because he gambles every now and then (Sara style)

5.commandment: Thou shall not marry a girl/boy you`ve only known for 2 month. ( Warrick style)

6.commandment: Thou shall bring lunch for your workmate when bad spouse gets it wrong (Sara style)

7.commandment: Thou shall save your friend from pipe-bombs whenever pipe-bombs are near you (Warrick style)

8.commandment: Thou shall smile while standing next to a lovely coworker with a baby in his arms. (Sara style)

9.commandment: Thou shall tease boss about co-workers needing them (Warrick style)

10.commandment: Thou shall not have the Grissom-look in front of Warrick (Sara style)

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Cool, our commandments reposted. :lol: I really tried to leave the first five buttons of my shirt open all the time but people started to look at me funny. I wonder why? :lol: It's been a while since I've seen those. Thanks for reposting them, lass !
    In the meantime we are nearing a new thread fast! Go us. I was convinced that we would never see a new thread but it looks like it will happen after all. :)

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I do remember that first one. I thought that was a universal CSI rule. ;) What episode is #8 from?

8. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I don't remember the episode's name right now but it's from season three where Warrick and Sara investigate the death of a young teenage couple found dead in the dessert. It turns out they comitted suicide and that the girl's mom helped them do it. The couple had a baby that the mother was hiding and Warrick holds the baby at the end of the ep with Sara standing there next to him looking grim. I never understood why because the baby is smiling at him and grabbing his face, it's the cutest thing I ever saw on CSI.

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

And of course as soon as you gave the description the episode popped into my head. I just didn't actually remember him holding the baby. Thanks Joy22!

10. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Too bad, it was the cutest thing ever!!! Would post a pic with him and the cookie in his arms, but since I can`t anymore...... :eek:

Yeah, yeah our 10 commandments....they were great weren`t they? And I would have loved to see Joy with her open buttons. ;)

Whow guys 1 post to go, who is opening our new thread? :D What about you Joy?? Or should I do it?

Sounds strange but I can`t remember how I did the last time? :lol: Use the "Post" button on the right side? Correct? No clue? Oh my, I´m getting old....:confused:

ETA: Could somebody please make one last post, so I can open the new thread?? :lol: God I`m so excited.......

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ok I will!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.