The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

vexus

Pathologist
I saw this in the Miami board and decided to bring this over here.

I only have two rules here:

*All pictures are welcome, but try to refrain from talking about shipping characters together.

*Please have fun and enjoy!* :) :)

CSINY_107_115.jpg

*Mac and his wondering eyes*

CSINY_107_021.jpg

*UMMM , Mac what are you doing with your hands?***

This isn't a naughty one, but it could be!

CSINY_114_360.jpg

Flack, dear, what do ya want for dinner?

I love that pic of Adam leaning over the rail. :lol:

Er, Danny? What are you doing?...

CarmineinWasted.jpg

Oh my goodness! :eek:

CSICAPSRAINFlackandDanny.jpg

Nope, no words are necessary. :devil:

Not sure what's going on below the camera, but Flack's clearly having a good time. :devil:

CSICAPSBSTFlack.jpg

MrsGiovinazzo said:
LMAO! Nice thread. I imagine we'll be seeing plenty of Flack and Danny in this one. ;):devil:

Dude, they're like in every other pic in this thread! :lol: I'm waiting for the one from "Necrophilia Americana" to pop up, where Flack is looking down with a pleased look on his face and all you can see is the top of Danny's head. :lol: That one cracks me up--it just looks dirty. :lol:

Hard to beat the Flack checking Danny's ass out pic from "Hung Out to Dry," too. :lol:

Screencaps crack me up in general, because a lot of times they catch the actors in totally random moments where it looks like something sketchy is going on--someone's eyes aren't where they should be, etc.--but when it aired it was really just a split second. Poor Gary would look at that first shot and say, "I wasn't looking at her boobs, I swear!" :eek: :lol:

Back