Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that one is totally adorable! I just wish it was a little bit clearer. I'm going to be posting some piccies soon, when i get my photobucket working again. it's being mean and not playing *pout*. hopefully it will start playing again soon

laters, tigger_willows xoxo

Great pic Raven,

maybe you should post the other one with a certain black man on the bed, too? Huh? :rolleyes: ;)

Just kidding, we should save that for the Swarrick thread, shouldn`t we? :)

^ I absolutely loved how she looked in LLV, I wished we'd have seen more of her. By far she is the best looking CSI, why do they hide her so often ;)

I agree with that, more jorja screen time! Maybe there was a reason that she wasn't in LLV so much... TBTB might have thought that if she was in it so much that it would turn in to a kind of mellodrama with her and Griss like "why do you have to go....i thought i was all the emotional support you needed, you don't need to run away" "i have to go, i'm not leaving because of you or us, i just need to be away from all this death and destruction" "i'm going to miss you so much" "i'm going to miss you more" "i love you" "i love you too" blah blah blah etc. Not that I would object to that, but TPTB have their own ideas.... i will reserve judgement though, until i have actually seen season seven (danm you channel 5 :mad: )

laters, tigger_willows xoxo

tigger_willows said:
I agree with that, more jorja screen time! Maybe there was a reason that she wasn't in LLV so much... TBTB might have thought that if she was in it so much that it would turn in to a kind of mellodrama with her and Griss like "why do you have to go....i thought i was all the emotional support you needed, you don't need to run away" "i have to go, i'm not leaving because of you or us, i just need to be away from all this death and destruction" "i'm going to miss you so much" "i'm going to miss you more" "i love you" "i love you too" blah blah blah etc. Not that I would object to that, but TPTB have their own ideas.... i will reserve judgement though, until i have actually seen season seven (danm you channel 5 :mad: )

I definately agree with that tigger_willows. If she had been featured more, it could have turned into a huge drama and when the others don't know about it, its just more stuff behind their back and in the show it wasn't what was needed.
I am also looking forward till Season 7 starts over here. I'm counting down to days already.

In the words of you damn you Channel 5, lol.

Only 22 days to go! yay :) :D

Sorry I apologise for going off the thread! It won't happen again!

_Calleigh_ said:
lea said:
Awwww bless that dog picture!!
And awww at SaraStars cat :lol:

There's a cat in Jorja's pic too! Just right behind her, it's b&w. :)

Oh, there it is! It's a ghostly figure of a cat :p But cute nonetheless! :D And Tini, don't even get me started ;) But I agree that Jorja is much cuter :D I'm a dog person, but.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back