Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Yes, I try to stay optimistic! :) And since we're speaking of the thread title rules, I wonder if they (the moderators) would approve of that suggestion. I'm almost positive they won't but if 1CSIMfan or someone else tells me, I'll know for sure, and will be satisfied.

Alas, nothing to report, Tini. (At least I think not) If I recall, Sara barely interracted with anyone other than Grissom. The whole episode was a bit confusing, but I digress.

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So I know it's been awhile since I have been here. But I was thinking about the episode in which Sara said that Grissom had gotten her a christmas present. What do you think Warrick would get her for Christmas, either as a friend or what we know they are? (need a co-worker gift to throw off the others) ;)

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Good way to start a topic, CSI_Watcher_8.
    Did we discuss this? Probably not, so I'll venture forth a few guesses. Now I know those two would have a tough time finding a Christmas gift that's not too personal, yet not so formal. Warrick probably knows more about her than she thinks he does, so he would ask around (being the nice guy that he is) and get her something really meaningful:
    like a leather bound first edition book, or perhaps a necklace that's simple, yet elegant (like her :D)

Or he could get her some french fries to share. ;)

4. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

What would Warrick get Sara for Christmas? Good question. I think it would be something small, yet meaningful. Like maybe some pajamas. :lol: French fries would be good as well. But seriously, I think he would get her something that he knew she had her eye on. Something specific. Maybe something about animals, because we all know how much Sara cares about animals. :)

5. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I was gone all week to think about this question...:lol: Eh no, life got in the way but I'm here now. Anyway, good question!!
    I thought about it and decided that Warrick would write Sara a song. Something that would make her smile and cheer her up whenever she would feel down. Not like a lovesong but a happy tune, something that tells her that he cares about her and is there for her whenever she needs him. That was my most romantic idea...:lol:
    The other one was Warrick getting Sara a card that says: "I know about you and Grissom, who do you think you're kidding? Remember, Santa knows everything... Love, Warrick." I kinda like my second idea I must admit...:lol:

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

I think Warrick will give her the same thing Joey gave to her girlfriend on "FRIENDS": a piece of paper where it's written "1 hour of love with Warrick" :lol: I'm sure she will love that and well if she doesn't want use it she can give it to me :D I REALLY wouldn't mind :D

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Those are some great ideas. :) I almost forgot Warrick was musical. (He played the piano in an episode, right?) Imagine Sara singing some holiday tunes while Warrick accompanies her on the vocals with the piano. Lovely.

"Remember, Santa knows everything..." <-- :lol: (good one, Joy)

8. lexxy_willows

It was 'Grissom vs. the Volcano' that Warrick played the piano in. I remember that because he was in the guy's house with Sara & she looked like she was, ahem, turned on, by his playing. :devil:

Sara & Warrick singing Christmas songs? Amazingly cute :) :D

9. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I hope that everyone had great fun during Christmas but now it's time to get back on track!! We still need to take this thread to number three and we only have 17 more messages to go. That should be a piece of cake... ;)
    We talked about Christmas and how Warrick and Sara would spend it, I think we came up with some great presents they could give each other. Nice job, girls!
    The new question is, how would Warrick and Sara spend New Year's evening? Together? Apart? And what would they do when the clock strikes 12? New questions to think about while we take this thread to the next level.

10. lexxy_willows

I hope Sara & Warrick would spend New Year's together. If they didn't, it would be tragic :lol:

Anyway, I think that they would have a quiet night at home & when the clock strikes 12, they would give each other a New Year's kiss. That would lead to, well, other things, you know ;)

11. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

hey, anyone se this whole Grissom leaving thing as a way in for Sara and Warrick. I mean she gets lonely, he's the new "rock" and lets the pressure get to him, the fall of his marriage. Maybe i'm just optimistic but i see some comforting lol! :D

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Love your optimism, xscots_lassx! I'd love ya more if you joined us and posted more often. ;) Come on, the girls here are very friendly and we need some new people here.

Warrick as the rock of the team is the best description I've heard - coming from Grissom no less. I also hope for some comforting or at least some friendly banter.

New year, new possibilities.

(Should we start a discussion? We have, like 14 posts left until the new thread, and a discussion might bring us there faster.)

13. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

Thanks, i use to come to this thread all the time, in fact i once help with making 10 commandments of swarrick, if anyone remembers that lol!

Hmmmm......a discussion....Do you think Sara is going wait for Grissom to come back or do you think the writers will give her a new love interest? *cough*Warrick*cough* lol!

14. keangal

keangal Civilian

I realy hope she doesn't wait around for him...poor gal's been waiting too long already. I love Warrick and I would love if the writers saw the light and just bring them together.(you know not because I'm a huge Swarrick fan and all :D but Sara deserves to be happy for once)

15. lexxy_willows

on the whoiskeppler website, theres a video with the 4 younger CSIs basically going against Catherine & Keppler. I noticed that even though Nick is the one who first brings up the idea, Warrick is the one who questions Sara about it. I think that she maybe only agrees to it because of Warrick. Like, maybe she thinks "Well, if Warrick is in, I am too." That's just how it seemed to me :)

Did that make ANY sense at all?

And I hope Sara doesn't wait around. Since Warrick doesn't mention his wife a lot lately, maybe this would be the perfect time to approach Sara about their OBVIOUS sexual tension :devil:

ETA: ps. 11 more posts till new thread!! :D :cool: :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.