CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lizzy_004, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

I can see why ;) And that would be really nice of you, thanks :)

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Whee. Don't spoil me too much, I still have to see it! :lol: If only my sister has taped the episode for me... Oh, I hope so! :p

3. RBC

RBC Coroner

Yes, taht was the one I meant. I watched that House already, I haven't been watching the last couple of weeks because the season 1 dvd box will be released after two weeks. I just love that show, best on tv!

4. debje

debje Pathologist

sorry but I've to say this...What's going on with the weather, it's almost mid-winter,well almost then, and still we've nothing what winter is.It's too warm, too much rain :mad: :mad: I want snow!

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Climate changing, debje. We all should be more careful with our electricity usage and we should travel by public transport more.. I myself try to use not that much electricity (well, my PC is on all day (sometimes nights) but well I try not to put many lights on etc.).

6. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

^ Yeah, ITA. I try to use public transport as much as I can. I go by bus now instead of using my bike :lol:

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

:lol: The bicycle is pure pollution :lol:

8. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Guys, can you tell me what's so great about Amsterdam? I went shopping earlier this week there and I absolutely didn't enjoy myself. It was way too crowded; I couldn't walk a couple of meters or I would bump in to someone. There was this lady sitting half-dead on the curve exhaling into a flute, creating a horrible sound and she was getting money for that! And the worst thing was, I couldn't find any nice clothes in the stores I was able to enter, so I went home empty-handed :(

9. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I love everything about Amsterdam. There is ussually a few of us and ussually we go and meet someone famous. We always end up singing in the streets to the train station and from the train station. :lol: I feel sorry for all the ppl who hear us sing out loud. :p

If you know where to go then there is always fun. Somehow we always end up there when there is a kermis in Amsterdam. :lol: :confused:

I need to go to Amsterdam again soon. :(

10. pebl

pebl Prime Suspect

I go shopping there because of the 'fame' (a very large cd/dvd etc store), the h&m's and 'het waterlooplein'.

11. debje

debje Pathologist

what's great about A'dam??? AJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

12. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Ugh, I hate soccer :rolleyes:

13. debje

debje Pathologist

noooo I love soccer!!! i almost play 9 years soccer so it's stupid to say that i hate soccer :D

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I have been to Amsterdam way too many times, so I'm beginning to think it's boring. I like the shops.

15. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Fame is the best shop ever. Whenever I'm in the centre I alwaaays go in there. They have everything. :)