Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Thanks for the info atfm, I’ll see how many I can get through, I just finished Burnout, which was great, especially the scene with the grandfather and also the last one with the kid in the bus, Sofia’s always so nice when she’s not macho posturing, which she does so damn well.

Hay, my library had it too, they all seem to have a soft spot for the whole BBC period drama don’t they. What season is it; I’ve only seen season 1, which was pretty good if you’re into that kind of show…or just into Louise. I think she was around about 19 when that was being filmed but she was already really good acting wise.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I don't know what Season it is - it's just got a summary of them on the back.

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Thats cool.....I'm making two music videos about sofia, one called 'Hollaback Girl' and another one called 'Map of the Problematque' By Muse. The second one is based around what happened in ABRIT 1&2. If anyone would like to challenge me to make a sofia music video, just PM me or go to my (sucky) website, www.evidenceneverlies.tk

Oh, this is so late......but happy belated new years :D

4. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

i wouldn't know 'bout challenging others to make a vid but i would love to see your Sofia music videos, hehe ;) :D and if it's okay, can i ask for a copy too? :) you see, i've been collecting every media of Louise in the net (CSI fanvids, clips, icons, etc...etc..) :cool:

how are my grinning idiots & little devils buddies? how was your holiday? been busy the couple of weeks that i was out almost every day but they're all fun. it's great to be out for a change ehehe :D

a bit late, wish you all a blissful and full of blessings 2007!!

5. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

It's been a while - thought I'd stop in.

I just finished catching up on S7 and I kept watching the 'shoe scene' in Happenstance. I would love to get hold of the dailies for that scene - Louise looked like she was about to crack up at any minute. Or maybe it's just me..

I'm interested to see how Sofia reacts to Keppler - if he's gonna be shady/loose cannon I don't think she'd take a lot of crap from him.

Anyway, hope you're all well and I'm gonna pimp my site now because we just updated with another episode "Anticlimax" City Of Angels

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think any dailies involving Louise would be pretty funny. She seems to have an awesome sense of humor :)

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yeah, sure thing! :D I'll put it on my site for you as son as I finish it lol :devil: I'm over my download limit of 3000MB (yes that's really three thousand) b/c I've been scrounging around for all the Sophia clips I can find :lol:

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Walks in* Shh lets remember discussing the "Fan video" and the "Downloading" topics. Anyone unsure about this please see the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum. ;)

9. DianaRowen

DianaRowen Victim

ehhhhhh just here to spread around more newbie-ly love to another amazing thread, so *waves and introduces self* i'm diana, nice to finally find a place to rant all my sofia/louise comments...

see you all around!

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Oh, right....sorry 'bout that :)

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Newbie! *waves*

12. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

hey thanks! i'll be looking forward to it, it's a shame they're aren't that many clips of Sofia :(

ehehe, sorry about that Destiny, just got excited over the thought of a new Sofia vid..won't happen again :D

hi diana!! lovely name :) welcome to the thread glad you joined us in the Sofia love, hope you're willing to be a grinning idiot and little devil hehehe ;)

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

ooooooh......... :lol:

That was pure randomness but here goes....

That piccie of her in a movie with the guys tongue on her face gave me some weird dejavu of seeing an old Shannen Doherty movie! :eek: :lol:

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

So I just watched some of the House of Elliot for the first time. Episodes 7 8 and 9 (just what I picked up from the library).

OMG, Louise is cool in this :D

And I even had a shippy heart aflutter when Evie and Hugo were together - and then I saw in IMDB that he was only in two episodes. So my shippy heart died.

Anyway, I've gone back to my library and ordered the entire Season 1 on DVD (which is apparently all they have). Yay for Louise love!

15. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I wish there was a way I could see House of Eliott. But cool that you found it there. I'm sure it would be nice to see a young Louise.

Finally a little Sofia on this week's CSI, totally not enough, though. Here's a pic. She looks so pretty. :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.