Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by szmandatogoholic, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WOW I've been gone a little over an hour and boom post everywhere and I can't keep up.

Cooked Brains I loved him in that sweatervest, it was so adorkable. I think every season he should wear at least one of them, at least last season was better then the ones he's worn before.

He really wasn't very smooth in asking her out and I was glad Because I don't want them together. I'm so glad they didn't show that date or talk about it after it happened. I believe it went as smooth as him asking her out went...not so good. Oh and asking Delko for money was kind of low but funny, it was funny, the icing on the cake.

2. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

LMAO at "adorkable"!! I have to use that sometime! and who wears a SWEATERvest in MIAMI? LOL

3. cooked_brains

cooked_brains Dead on Arrival

I dunno, the sweatervest thing was never really for me. Though I think it's absolutely hilarious when he has his glasses on. It's so cute, he should wear them on the show sometime. :lol:

I kinda wish they talked more about what happened on that date, because the only thing you know is that they left and then after that episode, they never talked to each other again. Except, you know, when they had to because of work. But yeah, Twiz, I agree--it probably didn't go very well.

Edit:
    I was wondering that, too! I can see it go either way, but I'm guessing she asked him (and not to be mean but it's imo, Ryan doesn't really have a great taste in women. :( Erica just wasn't right for him.)

4. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I liked that outfit he was wearing - sweatervest and all - even if it isn't Miami wear. I especially liked the dark colored jeans. Which reminds me - in all the pants he wears he seems to be short - either that or he has short legs like me. All his pants are gathered or seem like there is so much excess pantleg at the top of his shoes - or the bottom of his pants (however you want to look at it). If he does have short legs I feel his pain. I can never wear capris because people always think that I am wearing high waters. They don't fit me right because my legs are short - well I am short also! HAHA!

5. athlov

athlov Guest

[​IMG]

:lol: I just had to capture that. :p

6. cooked_brains

:lol: at Genie!bee.

I think he does have short legs, RaCk. I keep looking at his body and trying to figure out his type and it looks like he has a long stomach and short legs. He's only like, what, 5'10'' right?

7. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

PSA: Dead Air is on right now EDT (midnight) on A&E

8. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

"I think he does have short legs, RaCk. I keep looking at his body and trying to figure out his type and it looks like he has a long stomach and short legs. He's only like, what, 5'10'' right?"

I think imdb says 5'8" but who knows!

9. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

:lol: You make me laugh, athlov. And I completely agree with all of what you said. You know what's funny? I couldn't tell you anything about the case in that episode, just that it's the one where Ryan asked Boa out. (And did a very horrible job at it, if I do say so myself - it's good, though, because he's better off without her). Love the Genie pic, btw. Priceless.

10. cooked_brains

I swear to god I read 5'10'' somewhere..I can't remember where though. All I know is he's a shorty and makes him a hundred times cuter. :p

11. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Short AND left handed - that was the icing on the cake for me because I am left handed and left handed men are sooo hott. Ok I am going to stop because I am starting to sound like a teeny bopper! LOL

12. athlov

athlov Guest

Cooked_brains, I think you saw it here , but it's been updated recently. It even has new pictures. :D

13. cooked_brains

I'm teaching myself to be ambidextrous. :lol: I can't really say he's short though, actually.... Because I'm 5'10'' as well. :lol: Perfect--he's at eye level for me. :p :D

It's okay to sound like a teeny bopper. We all have our moments (though I shouldn't be talking..I think I'm the only one on this board who's still in school).

Edit:
    Whoops, didn't see your post, athlov. Damn, I'm half an inch taller!! :lol: Not that bad.

14. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I still can't believe that I am older than him. Gosh you really feel old when the actors that you think are good lookin are YOUNGER than you!

It does make me feel good that Eric (Adam R) is older! HAHA!! My husband is older than him by almost exactly a month.

15. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Ok just looked it up he is 5'11 witch is kinda short for a guy but that dont bother me cuz hes only 1 inch taller then me witch aint much.

His full name is Jonathan Frederick Togo eww :eek: he dose Not strike me as a Fredrick good thing thats his middle name not his first :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.