Guest star wish list...

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Speedslady, Dec 18, 2006.

1. cooked_brains

cooked_brains Dead on Arrival

True dat, Rucey! :lol:

I want to see comedians on the show, because I keep thinking Ellen Degenerous as well. She wouldn't have to be a killer or victim, but maybe someone who was a good friend or relative to a victim? Seeing her play a dramatic part in a dramatic crime show would be awesome, imo.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe they could get several talk show hosts: Ellen, Dave, Montel, Craig, Reege, Jerry, and Oprah. Not playing themselves.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here is my Guest Star Wish List.
    1. Rory Cochrane as Speedle's evil twin.
    2. David Caruso doing double duty playing both Horatio and Horatio's *doppleganger*-David Caruso's NYPD Blue character John Kelly.
    3. John Shea as a relative of Stetler's. I know John Shea play an IA officer who is also a relative of Stetler but is nothing like Stetler in the way he does his job. Be more like Horatio in the way he does his job as an IA officer.
    4. Richard Dean Anderson reprise his role as MacGyver.
    5. A local weatherman from the first 5 states IF you list the states in alphabetical order. I got a weatherman in mind for Alabama--Dan Satterfield from WHNT-CBS affiliated station in Huntsville, Alabama. WHNT is the station I watch CSI: Miami on every Monday night.
    6. David Letterman...cause I'm turning this into a top 10 list. Plus I'd like to see David Letterman play the murderer and Jay Leno play the murder victim.
    7. The Monkees as themselves at the end of an episode. Maybe performing I'm A Beliver or Not Your Steppin Stone or Take A Giant Step or Words or Daydream Believer or Pleasant Valley Sunday.
    8. The guy who plays Ronald MacDonald without the curly red-haired wig, the clown make-up and the yellow and white Ronald MacDonald outfit.
    9. President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Chenney. One as the murder victim, the other as the murderer. I'll let you folks decide who should play which part.
    10. Saving the best for last...everyone who puts up a post in this thread. This post means I'm included. :D

From #2 *doppleganger*-unrelated identical twin.

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Topher Grace
    Danny Masterson

Both of them from That 70s Show

Christopher Evan Welch (he guest starred on Law & Order: SVU) he plays a nasty bad guy.

That would be funny to see David Letterman guest star! :lol:

5. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

I think I'd like to see John Cena from WWE Raw, and Alyssa Milano

6. _ransom

_ransom Witness

It's like, they fight for the top night show. You know how awesome that would be??

Yeah, I'd love to see Craig on the show too:

The scene is at night. 2am.

David and Craig join forces and murder Jay in his sleep without poking their eyes out with his chin. After they return to their safe house, Craig instantly turns on David whiping out his knife and stabs the poor man to death.

Craig: You fool! I can't beleive you fell for the fact that I would ever fall for helping you become number one! Silly old man, I will be number one!! Hahahaha!!!!

As Craig's laugh echos evily, David lays on the floor bleeding to death repeating "I am so f***ed".

/End

I can pretty much picture it like that with Craig having his awesome voice talents.

7. cooked_brains

Nice one, Rucey. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love how he was stabbed to death and kept talking anyway. I love those guys, they're all so funny. Craig Ferguson = #1. ;) :p

8. _ransom

_ransom Witness

Yeah. I was in a rush while typing that though. But you pretty much get the idea.

Craig will always be my #1!! He freakin' rocks my socks.

What is Mick Jagger was on the show??

9. cooked_brains

Dude!! Mick Jagger, that'd be awesome!! Or what about Johnny Knoxville?!!? THAT'D ROCK!

10. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

Johnny Knoxville :lol:
    I agree. and McGyver! haha, I love McGyver (actually not) :D

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm back!!! :devil:
    I came up with another list.
    Here is my 2nd "Guest star Top 10 wish list".

1. The Dukes of Hazzard cousins. John Schneider as Bo Duke, Catherine Bach as Daisy Duke and Tom Wopat as Luke Duke.
    2. The remaining living Presidents including the current President. So that would be Jimmy Carter, George Bush Sr., Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.
    3. William Petersen as Gil Grissom and Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor. They both be after the same guy and the evidence each one has points him to Miami. They both arrive in Miami within 5 minutes of each other and make a bee line to the crime lab. :D
    4. The Trek captains. Scott Bakula who played Capt. Archer on Enterprise. William Shatner who played Capt. Kirk on original Star Trek. Patrick Stewart who played Capt. Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Avery Brooks who played Capt. Sisko on my favorite trek Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Kate Mulgrew who played Capt. Janeway on Voyager. Let them play people with the same name as the Trek captains they played. Like William Shatner play a guy named James T. Kirk. Let Ryan or Eric or Calleigh or all 3 of them find it funny these people have names of Trek captains.
    5. Jack Hanna. Jeff Corwin did the season 2 episode DEATH GRIP. So, I don't think it would hurt Jack Hanna to do a season 5 episode.
    6. Larry King...as himself. Let him have Horatio on his show about a cold case that never has been solved or reopened and now something has happened (like John Mark Carr confessing to killing JonBenet Ramsey) that has put the case on the front burner again and also put the spotlight on it. I know it sounds like the season 4 episode Payback. Hey! What can I say? I think Payback is a good season 4 episode...with or without Michael Shanks making a guest appearance in it.
    6. Maury Povich...as himself. Have a woman claiming Horatio is the father of her 17 year old daughter. Reason she hasn't say or done anything sooner about "who the father is" is because she didn't know where Horatio was till...:lol:...she saw him on Larry King. I'd love to hear Maury say to Horatio "You are the father." :lol:
    7. Avril Lavigne-my favorite female singer and Micky Dolenz-my favorite Monkee-no other members of The Monkees. They could play an older man-young woman couple. Kinda like Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
    8. The main cast of THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. That would be Eric Braeden, Melody Thomas Scott, Peter Bergman, Jeanne Cooper, Jess Walton, Don Diamont, Michelle Stafford, Joshua Morrow, Amelia Heinle, Christian J. LeBlanc, Doug Davidson. You get the idea.
    9. Me and my family. My mom, my 2 living uncles, my cousins...the ones I can find, my deceased 1/2 brother's other 1/2 sister-the one that has the same father as him. I'm the 1/2 sister that has the same mother as him.
    10. Once again...saving the best for last.
    David Caruso's real life family. Including his grown daughter, any brothers and sisters David has and all David's aunts and uncles. :D

12. _ransom

_ransom Witness

Johnny Knoxville??? I'd so scream over that!!

Get this: Bam Margera - The Next Dying Skater

How about Jamie Foxx. Serves as a cop he's on vacation from Detroit with his wife whom wanted to have him take a break from a life risking job. He witnesses a murder while in Miami and ends up helping out in that case. After Horatio screaming "CASE CLOSED!!" he continues on his vacation then travels back to Detroit. Just a one time appearence for him.

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

He could play the cab driver from "Collateral" now working in Miami and driving another hit man around.

14. cooked_brains

I'd want to see a LV/Miami crossover. They do New York/Miami all the time (okay not ALL the time); I wanna see Sanders meet Wolfe!

Sean William Scott I could also see on Miami. His blonde-brown hair combo totally fits with all the other guys on that show. Anybody else notice that? But in all seriousness I can see him being a suspect at interrogation..It's cool.

15. _ransom

_ransom Witness

I was totally thinking about the cousins!

What if George W. Bush was murdered in Miami?? But that would raise hell here in the U.S. if something like that aired now.