The Naughty Looks Thread

_Calleigh_

Coroner
Ok, I saw they have this thread in the LV section, and I can't see any reason why we shouldn't have one in Miami, so here we go... This is a thread where to post the not-so-innocent looks our beloved CSIs have for each other.
Here's a couple of examples:

Ass staring, CaRWash Stlye.

4x08nailedcaps00145lg7.jpg

Ass staring, Hip Huggers style.

Go ahead now, see you in the gutter. :lol:

*joins in gutter*
She's just waiting to jump him...
undertheinfluence3dr8.jpg

Did you really expect anything else than CaRWash from me? :lol: Hm...but I have something...the only non-CaRWash Miami pic on my laptop probably. :eek: Maybe not naughty, but ok.

sweet

Alrighty y'all, I just wanted to get this in while this thread is still in its early stages: Posting the pics is one thing, but please be mindful not to mention 'ships' nor discuss them in here. There's a whole special forum just for that. ;) Thank you.

Oops, there I go again. :rolleyes: But Jen, how can you post pics of ships without mentioning the ship? I mean, that would be a thread with only pictures and no text, right? :confused:

Dutchie said:
Oops, there I go again. :rolleyes: But Jen, how can you post pics of ships without mentioning the ship? I mean, that would be a thread with only pictures and no text, right? :confused:

You can say, for example:

"Here's a pic that looks like Ryan is checking out Calleigh."

As opposed to something like:

"Here's a great CaRWash pic, doesn't it look like Ryan is just dying to jump her?"

See the difference? The thread isn't for 'ship' pictures specifically, but for funny screencaps in which it looks like one character is checking out another.

If you check the thread in LV (since it was mentioned that this thread is based on that one), you'll see that's how it works in that thread, and I see no reason why we can't do the same in this thread. ;)

Hunter said:
Why does he always wear a jacket? It's friggin Miami!

I totally agree with you, Hunter! Isn't it amazing how he never manages to break a sweat when he's out on the field and it's 90+ degrees out?

:lol: Good ones, Twiz. I like the barfing one.

Back