Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregsLabRat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Cool cap Hestia.

Sara: Do you smell something? Is that you?
    Greg: No.
    Sara: Yes it is! I recognise that Sanders Scent!

Thanks for the link Katie :) This means an oppurtunity for Greg and Sara to have some great flirty scenes :D

Ok, I just finished watching Leaving Las Vegas, unfortunately there was no sandle, and very little Greg or Sara at all. Obviously off together somewhere then :devil: :D
    It was also kind of implied in Greg's scene that he'll have to get a lawyer for court again, so that might give Greg some more oppurtunities for scenes with Sara, because shes like his best friend, so he'll naturally go to her if he's worried or soemthing.

But it was a great episode, and it had a really nice ending, and wasn't really orientated towards a certain ship at all. It was a great ep, but bring back Grissom! (But not before Sara and Greg have had their fun first of course :lol:)

2. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

I'd just like to say sorry I pop in and pop out.
    Should I be using the spoiler thing?

Kay I think Sara was either sad or mad that Grissom was leaving. I got a more of a mad vibe off her when she didn't reply to Grissom's "I'll miss you" which is a shock cause Grissom saying "I miss you" in the first place is something... uncommon?
    So Yay no more grissom for a bit.

I also would just like to say IMPORTANT.
    When hodges was talking he said, "Those hampshire girls from AM-HERST are crazy" Hampshire as in Massachusetts and Amherst is my home town. And to answer that question yes we are crazy, small town with at least 3 colleges what'd you expect? Hehe my town was on CSI !

3. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I know, I soooo wanted Greg to grab her in his arms and hug her--they both could have used a hug :) .

4. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

So, Leaving Las Vegas? Sounds like a good episode, from what I've read :D. Sara didn't tell Grissom she'd miss him...Wow :eek:. In my opinion, I think they're most likely falling apart. I mean, there's definately a lot of tension with those two. Sara wants attention from Grissom, but I don't think he knows exactly how to give it to her.

Greg, however, well, she'd be his everything. There's a lot of understanding between those two and they have a pure friendship, which seems to grow at quite a rapid pace. :D There's definately chance of a relationship, but the only one who seems to question herself about it is Sara... :rolleyes:

I heard a lot of spoilers about a gift Grissom gave Sara, a book was it? Did he give her a gift? Was it a book? So many questions! :lol:

*Bangs head on nearby brick wall* Oww...okay never doing that again :rolleyes:. I forgot about the Sandle song thread! From now on, I will post my 2 metre long posts there. :lol: I promise! :D

I made an avatar for when I reach 100 posts! It's animated and boy, I never read instructions so it took me 4 hours to learn how to do everything :p...*deadpan* Yay me.

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

The conversation exchange between Gris and Greg made me cry a bit.... I'll admit it because of Fannysmackin'. I was sad because of no Sandle scenes. I have a feeling, though, that since Grissom's gone Sara's gonna hook up with a specific someone (y'all know who!) because of her actions in Fannysmackin'.... :D I dunno, I just hate my little psychic feelings and I could've sworn I heard thunder so I am going to go....

6. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Oh gosh szmandatogoholic I just keep laughing at your avvie I love it so much! :lol:

Sorry I haven't been here in about 30 new posts, but the vid is 3/4 of the way done...yay! So my next post will probably have the link. :D

Should I use a spoiler thing...?
    Oh well, I will. :D
    Okayy.....SO. I believe that Grissom is starting to show her a little affection, but because he hasn't for so long, and she's already fed up with him, it's not gonna work. She's already decided that he's not good enough for her (or hopefully she has) and has run off into the sunset with Greg. :D There. That was a VERY happy ending no?

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Just so you guys know, after the episode has aired in the ENTIRE US, you don't need to use the spoiler codes anymore. They're not considered spoilers once they've been aired.

Sabser, no worries about the song. I just wanted to make sure everybody was aware that there is a song thread.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I haven't seen LLV yet. I will do now, but is there any Sandles-love there? I'm dyiiiiiiiiiiing to see it!

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

10. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Awesome! I'm still working on mine...the charicters in mine will be based on some of my friends...and my cousin...it'll have an interesting part with Nick and one of my friends that has trust issues and then there'll be an odd part with Sara and Greg...I just haven't had time to type it.

Awesome fic!

11. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Wow, new to the Sandle thread :) gotta admit though love it! Hi :)

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Welcome to the Sandle thread GregsLabRat *gives positivity cookies and blue hawaiian* Hope you'll have fun posting here :D

Love the Sandle fic Chaostheory8, you have their characters down to a tee :) and look forward to your fic Moose :)

Unfortunately, there wasnt any sandle in LLV kissmesweet :( They were both in it for like 10 seconds each, but that doesnt matter, because I've noticed they always have very sandle light episodes and then a really sandle-heavy one to make up for it, so we've got lots to look forward too :D

Yeah i agree, it does seem to be Sara who is the one questioning herself about her feelings. Which I think could be because shes been hurt a lot in the past. But the best relationships take time to develop, and the person you end up sharing your life with is almost always your best friend. And its evident that Greg is Sara's closest friend, so they'll be together, its just a question of when :D

13. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Firstly, I wanna welcome GregsLabRat, glad you love it here, and hope you have a great time discussing everything Sandle! :D

Moose, I'm waiting for you're fic. I know it's gonna be wonderful :D. Speaking of fics, I didn't like you're fic chaostheory08...I LOVED it! Had you for a second there didn't I :p? :lol: I did adore it though. Loved everything about it! :D

ITA with that, CSIangel17. I think Sara is anxious about new relationships, because of the past. Hank hurt her and she'll always be curious if the next guy she finds herself falling in love with will turn out the same way. She's also used to being blown off by Grissom, and she might be afraid of taking anymore chances. But I think Greg would be able to help break down the walls that Sara puts around herself and make those worries disappear. :D

14. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Thanks for the welcome guys :) I for one while watching LLV was already planning on exactly how Sara and Greg could get together while Grissom was gone. :p My dad, being the GSR shipper he is, kicked me out of the living room. SANDLE CAN NOT BE SILENCED! i cant wait for the next episode, without Gil theres BOUND to be SOME Sandle :\

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Welcome GregsLabRat! I like those icons in your signature. :) I haven't taken these cookies out in a while.
    [​IMG] They're yummy. Have some everyone! (I'm hoping these cookies will lure the lurkers, and some of the other sandle shippers who seem to be posting less frequently. *coughSilhouettecough* *coughYouandMecough* *coughMissRoosFoxcough* *coughSandles21cough*) Oh this cough... I need some tea. :rolleyes:

Leaving Las Vegas was nice, just not shippy (for us, anyway). The ending where Grissom and Sara part ways was shorter than I thought it would be and Sara's words (and expression) can be interpreted in many ways.
    Dare I think that things are rocky in "paradise"? ;)

...You know I dare - because I'm a 'sandle-optimist'! (new word?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.